CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that ask "Can I get" instead of "Can I have"

Guest I know that Cunt

Guest I know that Cunt

You're in a restaurant and the cunt at the next table asks the waitress "Can I get" the mixed grill or whatever. No cunt that's what the fucking waitress / barman is there for. Dopey cunts.

Guest Ollyboro

You've clearly never dined at the Banana Leaf, during one of their "All You Can Trough Without Spewing" buffets. It's strictly under starter's orders; ask before you attack

1 hour ago, I know that Cunt said:

You're in a restaurant and the cunt at the next table asks the waitress "Can I get" the mixed grill or whatever. No cunt that's what the fucking waitress / barman is there for. Dopey cunts.

Another irritating Americanism that is now over here. "Can I get the mixed grill?" Yes the cooker's over there dickhead, feel free.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Another irritating Americanism that is now over here. "Can I get the mixed grill?" Yes the cooker's over there dickhead, feel free.

Just ram his face down on the hotplate...

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Fucking cunt yanks!  Their atrocities against the English langiage ought to be punishable by an unending stream of ProfB posts!  

14 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

This really shows what sort of establishments you frequent and your choice to co-mingle with their lower class and ill bred customer base.

How very appropriate.

lol.

Pleb.

lol.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fucking cunt yanks!  Their atrocities against the English langiage ought to be punishable by an unending stream of ProfB posts!  

But you always write with Americanisms in your posts. It is well documented. Are you just so feeble minded and impressionable that you can't help it?

Guest Wizardsleeve
24 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

But you always write with Americanisms in your posts. It is well documented. Are you just so feeble minded and impressionable that you can't help it?

Once again, Billy, you bleat on without asking permission first.  What you call, "well documented" is nothing more than the rantings of imbeciles.  Shut the fuck up, and don't speak unless called for.  You'll do much better that way.  Sit in your "front room"  er...bedsit....mouth closed, facing the wall.  

15 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Sorry IKTC this I am sure has been done.

It has indeed alfie, by myself. However, it bears repeating, these cunts get on my fucking tits. I detest this faux-americanism bollocks with a vengeance you wouldn't believe. 

56 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I never thought I'd see the day where wiz... mind numbing humourless parent-less spineless bastard wiz with dead dad in jag boot, would be fucking you up the arse at every opportunity. What's going on here, bill stickers?

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 minutes ago, Frank said:

I never thought I'd see the day where wiz... mind numbing humourless parent-less spineless bastard wiz with dead dad in jag boot, would be fucking you up the arse at every opportunity. What's going on here, bill stickers?

I' m sure you'll be elated to hear I have disposed of the old bastard's corpse.  Hidden in plain sight, a small comic store promoting a zombie collection has a new mannequin.  

14 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I' m sure you'll be elated to hear I have disposed of the old bastard's corpse.  Hidden in plain sight, a small comic store promoting a zombie collection has a new mannequin.  

The all-new self-deprecating Wiz is sending poor Bill into total meltdown... desperately chanting his own name like some sort of footballing council cunt. I don't know if you've attended some sort of spackers course, but there's been a fundamental change in attitude. Good. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, Frank said:

The all-new self-deprecating Wiz is sending poor Bill into total meltdown... desperately chanting his own name like some sort of footballing council cunt. I don't know if you've attended some sort of spackers course, but there's been a fundamental change in attitude. Good. 

Actually, my darling missus is feeding some of the responses to my ear, but poor Bill is just a play thing now.  Let's face it, he never really did have what it took, did he?  You know it's true.  

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Actually, my darling missus is feeding some of the responses to my ear, but poor Bill is just a play thing now.  Let's face it, he never really did have what it took, did he?  You know it's true.  

I do. He had a little flurry of originality at the very beginning, lost his confidence over the misspelling of a French expletive, and now recycles my cheap and shitty quotes from the old site. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Frank said:

I do. He had a little flurry of originality at the very beginning, lost his confidence over the misspelling of a French expletive, and now recycles my cheap and shitty quotes from the old site. 

I think he would do well to step away from the corner, and do some introspective examination, and reinvent himself.  He should also properly mourn the passing of Decimus.  He's holding on to the past.  Unhealthy and toxic to the soul.  

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

I think he would do well to step away from the corner, and do some introspective examination, and reinvent himself.  He should also properly mourn the passing of Decimus.  He's holding on to the past.  Unhealthy and toxic to the soul.  

That's quite enough, wiz. Idiot. 

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Good chat, Frank.

Fuck off! 

Oh poor fucking wiz! Old Frank caught you hook, line and sinker. You finally thought you'd won his respect, and then he shoots you down in such cruel fashion. You really are a total invalid. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
38 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Oh poor fucking wiz! Old Frank caught you hook, line and sinker. You finally thought you'd won his respect, and then he shoots you down in such cruel fashion. You really are a total invalid. 

Bill. It's about time you got off your fucking bean bag, put your x box away and stop vaping for a moment, for you truly are being made a cunt of. You seem A-ok with Frank holding your doughnut open to allow Wiz to chuck his  yogurt at will, you're now a fucking Krispy Kreme. Stop being such a fucking slinking weasel. You've disgusted me, and you'll disgust others.