CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Leicester fans moaning about Vardy going to Arsenal

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
4 minutes ago, nocti said:

I take it the repetition you refer to stems from being told to kill yourself repeatedly. There's an underlying reason for that, cunt. It seems that, like your penis, you can't quite find it right now. Go and have a look for it whilst wandering in heavy traffic you fuckwit.

Traffic means a place where there's lots of vehicles, by the way.

Oh fuck me he's off! ............

Are you always this predicatble, or are you 'finding your feet again' you cunt!

And if I want to find traffic I'll head for your mums bedroom.

Cunt!

1 minute ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

Cunt!

Yep, I'm just always that "predicatble".

And if i want to find my feet, I'll look down at the bottom of your Mum's bed. You sad cunt.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

Cunt!

Admin, let ProfB in for fucks sake will you. It is our only hope of getting this cunt to stop.

11 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Admin, let ProfB in for fucks sake will you. It is our only hope of getting this cunt to stop.

With any luck, they might fall hopelessly in some kind of spastic love and end up killing themselves. It'd be like Romeo and Juliet only with more dribbling and confusion.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

It's good to see you're preparing that squalid B&B of yours for the season. With the amount of time spent on here, I can only imagine the fucking mess your in.

Idiot.

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

It's good to see you're preparing that squalid B&B of yours for the season. With the amount of time spent on here, I can only imagine the fucking mess your in.

Idiot.

In fact I haven't touched the place since you left after your mini break on your way south. So you know what state the place is in you filthy cunt. The last straw was the tip you left Emelie the cleaning girl. A fucking McDonalds voucher for a free McFlurry indeed.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, witheredscrote said:

In fact I haven't touched the place since you left after your mini break on your way south. So you know what state the place is in you filthy cunt. The last straw was the tip you left Emelie the cleaning girl. A fucking McDonalds voucher for a free McFlurry indeed.

When he was done with her, her cunt looked a lot like a melted pot of Mcflurry. 

14 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I bet the voucher had expired. What a sad, cheap cunt of a man. 

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
54 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Come on admin, surely he wasn't that bad.

Let him back in, even if just allow me to show witheredscote that his legend is not a legend.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
37 minutes ago, nocti said:

With any luck, they might fall hopelessly in some kind of spastic love and end up killing themselves. It'd be like Romeo and Juliet only with more dribbling and confusion.

Your mums bedrooms yet again.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
43 minutes ago, nocti said:

Good to see this site has landed its own Peter fucking Kay.

Shitting hell admin, at least put a captcha in the registration form so elephant men like this cunt are filtered the fuck out.

Yeah, sling a 'captcha' in there. Not a bad idea.

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

No.

9 hours ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

Come on admin, surely he wasn't that bad.

Let him back in, even if just allow me to show witheredscote that his legend is not a legend.

"her".. apparently, last thing I remember was it went off on one when there was a mention of shaven havens... took rather a strop over the whole affair. There was another to-do not long after when it went perma, but I can't recall what that one was about.

Anyway, you DON'T want ProfB on here... really, you fucking well do NOT want that shit around... makes you look more intelligent than Stephen Hawking and Brian Cox' bastard love child.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

No.

"her".. apparently, last thing I remember was it went off on one when there was a mention of shaven havens... took rather a strop over the whole affair. There was another to-do not long after when it went perma, but I can't recall what that one was about.

Anyway, you DON'T want ProfB on here... really, you fucking well do NOT want that shit around... makes you look more intelligent than Stephen Hawking and Brian Cox' bastard love child.

Witheredcockend seems to think he should be slipped back in round the back? 

Were they partners? 

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

Were they partners? 

He prefers geese normally, but on Le Weekend, who knows....

Guest Ambrose
10 hours ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

Yeah, sling a 'captcha' in there. Not a bad idea.

Just you stay away from anything technical. It will interfere with your electonic tag, and you´ll have to back to the hostel.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

Were they partners? 

You do not want ProfB back. Nobody wants that cunt back. CC would be better off allowing Brony Keith back, and he is one deranged little fartslice. 

Guest Snatch

Not too worry,Fuckhimhesacunt will be sitting cock in hand when the poofs start kicking a ball around for the next few weeks. He'll be too busy wanking to pot on here.

Guest Snatch
On 08/06/2016 at 10:38 AM, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

YNFA.

Liverpool 4th!! Now i know for sure that no one on here knows fuck all about the beautiful game.

4th!! What a cunt.

The Beautiful game? You called it the beautiful fucking game? You absolute,total fucking gay,cock sucking,arse bandit fucking poof. You deserve to be set on fire,put out by a steamroller then cut into to small pieces and fed to the pigs.

Anybody and I mean anybody who refers to this game of cunts as "the beautiful game" deserve to have their teeth reset with a fucking pneumatic drill. CUNT,POOFS and FUCKING IRONS!!

Just now, Snatch said:

The Beautiful game? You called it the beautiful fucking game? You absolute,total fucking gay,cock sucking,arse bandit fucking poof. You deserve to be set on fire,driven over by a steamroller then cut into to small pieces and fed to the pigs.

Anybody and I mean anybody who refers to this game of cunts as "the beautiful game" deserve to have their teeth reset with a fucking pneumatic drill. CUNT;POOFS and FUCKING IRONS!!

Snatchers, with not being that up to scratch on cryptography, I'm having a hard time getting to the point of your message. Do you like football or not?

Guest Snatch
Just now, nocti said:

Snatchers, with not being that up to scratch on cryptography, I'm having a hard time getting to the point of your message. Do you like football or not?

Can't say I'm a fan.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
17 hours ago, Snatch said:

The Beautiful game? You called it the beautiful fucking game? You absolute,total fucking gay,cock sucking,arse bandit fucking poof. You deserve to be set on fire,put out by a steamroller then cut into to small pieces and fed to the pigs.

Anybody and I mean anybody who refers to this game of cunts as "the beautiful game" deserve to have their teeth reset with a fucking pneumatic drill. CUNT,POOFS and FUCKING IRONS!!

?

What a cunt.