CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Leicester fans moaning about Vardy going to Arsenal

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Slow down. Timing. Keep it short for now.

You'd know all about keeping it short. 

Maybe a lesson I don't need to learn eh!

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

I was aiming for something midway between litotes and meiosis. Overambitious, maybe?

How about shadenfreude, that's currently where I'm sitting with this fucking lot!

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

"Pain looks great on other people" - Linus Van Pelt

There are actually 3 levels of pain......Pain, excruciating pain, and that cunt ding's posts. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
37 minutes ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

There are actually 3 levels of pain......Pain, excruciating pain, and that cunt ding's posts. 

4. Yours.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

You'd know all about keeping it short. 

Maybe a lesson I don't need to learn eh!

Just wait for Yacht III.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
7 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

4. Yours.

5. Yours (easy to display unoriginality isn't it!) 

How fucking boring, how,long did it take you to think of adding a 4. in?

Guest Bill Stickers
13 minutes ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

5. Yours (easy to display unoriginality isn't it!) 

How fucking boring, how,long did it take you to think of adding a 4. in?

You've knocked out 174 posts in record time. However, they have all lacked any quality whatsoever. Quincy's 174th wank in one day has yielded more substance. 

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You've knocked out 174 posts in record time. However, they have all lacked any quality whatsoever. Quincy's 174th wank in one day has yielded more substance. 

Can't accept your opinion as I have read a decent number of your posts, and you are jank. And by jank I mean really fucking shite at this (you've been told by many, your posts are really really boring.......) 

Thank you for having an opinion though, all comment is good comment, but just not something for me on this occasion. 

10 hours ago, neil298 said:

Fucking hell Billy boy,when are you going to carpet bomb this fuckwit,you've let him off the hook for far too long.Have you gone soft ffs ?

Don't go soft on me Bill

Vardy shit player going to shit club who have not won league in over 12 years......so why go there from a club that just has?    Arsenal dominate possession and do not play to Vardies strengths on the break. He will not be a marquee purchase in the eyes of the moaning Arsenal cunts.   Final nail in the French cunts coffin....hurrah.

city 1st

scum 2nd

yids 3rd

liverpool 4th

arsenal 5th

cheski cunts laughable 

Leicester 16 th

boro, hull, Bournemouth down.

9 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

If they keep up these respective rates both Ding and Fuckmespothecunt will pass 6000 posts almost simultaneously shortly after the end of the year. By that time, there won't be anyone else left.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

If they keep up these respective rates both Ding and Fuckmespothecunt will pass 6000 posts almost simultaneously shortly after the end of the year. By that time, there won't be anyone else left.

Terrifying. 

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Vardy shit player going to shit club who have not won league in over 12 years......so why go there from a club that just has?    Arsenal dominate possession and do not play to Vardies strengths on the break. He will not be a marquee purchase in the eyes of the moaning Arsenal cunts.   Final nail in the French cunts coffin....hurrah.

city 1st

scum 2nd

yids 3rd

liverpool 4th

arsenal 5th

cheski cunts laughable 

Leicester 16 th

boro, hull, Bournemouth down.

YNFA.

Liverpool 4th!! Now i know for sure that no one on here knows fuck all about the beautiful game.

4th!! What a cunt.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
55 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You wont be missed.

Guest Bill Stickers
29 minutes ago, nocti said:

Fuck me, were you home-schooled by Peter Andre?

Once you've googled where your wrists are located, slit them. Fucking wanker.

Noccers, you've been away for a while... Did you think you'd wandered into some kind of dystopian planet of the apes future based on current posting standards?

Also, Decimus has been banned. I'm inconsolable. 

Just now, Bill Stickers said:

Noccers, you've been away for a while... Did you think you'd wandered into some kind of dystopian planet of the apes future based on current posting standards?

Also, Decimus has been banned. I'm inconsolable. 

Pretty much Sticks, this place really has gone to shit; which is a few echelons up from where it was actually if you think about it.

I saw about Decs just now, and rather politely asked for a tidy explanation in that other forum which has appeared out of fucking nowhere. 

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
53 minutes ago, nocti said:

Fuck me, were you home-schooled by Peter Andre?

Once you've googled where your wrists are located, slit them. Fucking wanker.

Fuck me these fuckwits are repetitive. This cunt flies in with a fucking waste of time post that has already been covered off by some other cunt on here already??

For fucks sake, can we please get to stage fucking 2!!! - these current wankers are soft as minge!

This chap reminds of that tosser 'superman', thinking he's come to the fucking rescue - what a cunt!

Just now, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

Fuck me these fuckwits are repetitive. This cunt flies in with a fucking waste of time post that has already been covered off by some other cunt on here already??

For fucks sake, can we please get to stage fucking 2!!! - these current wankers are soft as minge!

This chap reminds of that tosser 'superman', thinking he's come to the fucking rescue - what a cunt!

I take it the repetition you refer to stems from being told to kill yourself repeatedly. There's an underlying reason for that, cunt. It seems that, like your penis, you can't quite find it right now. Go and have a look for it whilst wandering in heavy traffic you fuckwit.

Traffic means a place where there's lots of vehicles, by the way.