CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

the disappearance of posters

Eddie

Guest deebom
7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Me, all were valid members with opinions worth consideration, apart from white cunt, jacko tc and MikeD. 

You sound like you work in local Govt. I dont suppose you have access to the council tax register?

Guest deebom
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

No, building services like you, Norlands are cunts.

I always found them ok. Certainly not the biggest bunch of cunts to work for.

Guest luke swarm
44 minutes ago, Eddie said:

is it something we said?

almost certainly....people come onto the site for a reasoned view,and a balanced objective debate......and look what they get, nonsense, vitriol and personal abuse.....I tell you, I expected a lot more from a site called cunts corner......why it seems to be full of cunts with nothing better to do but behave like cunts....who would have thunk it.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Yeh! Fucking, fuck off Swarm you massive bell end cunt.

I can concede that I do have a massive bell end Drew, also happily mine is attached to the end of my knob as it should be.........did you raise enough money to have the same appendage surgically removed from your forehead or are you still organising fun runs to facilitate that procedure.   

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Back on topic, JackoTC would not be put off by any cunt, mikeD got hammered, white cunt just faded away. No common denominator, a mystery.

Jacko is still here as his alter ego isn't he Eddie......Mike will be back once recharged and bored of reading the readers digest "laughter is the best medicine"

I intend to disappear as soon as I get the urge to state that the corner was much better in days of yore or cunts were real cunts in my day etc....that is a true indicator that its time to call it a day and re-join normal society.

Guest deebom
18 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

thanks Deeb, how's things down in Lewisham mate. 

Pretty quiet. There hasn't been a shooting for a few days. Though the Jamaican neighbours are having a party tonight, so there could be some action.

8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Back on topic, JackoTC would not be put off by any cunt, mikeD got hammered, white cunt just faded away. No common denominator, a mystery.

Jacko is Decs, one banned, both gone, case solved. 

How else do you think someone could garner that amount of likes without suspicion? 

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, deebom said:

Pretty quiet. There hasn't been a shooting for a few days. Though the Jamaican neighbours are having a party tonight, so there could be some action.

we used to have Jamaican cunts living opposite us when we lived in Smethwick........every few weeks these dread twats would have a party....the bass used to be so loud that it interfered with your internal organs and bottles of red stripes all over the road in the morning........mind you he used to provide me with some of the best ganja outside of Amsterdam. If I met him in the pub he drank babycham with a double brandy in it, strange but lethal concoction  

I was glad when they exchanged council houses.

On 28 May 2016 at 8:25 PM, luke swarm said:

almost certainly....people come onto the site for a reasoned view,and a balanced objective debate......and look what they get, nonsense, vitriol and personal abuse.....I tell you, I expected a lot more from a site called cunts corner......why it seems to be full of cunts with nothing better to do but behave like cunts....who would have thunk it.

You're one of the worst contributors on here with a constant stream of self important, unctuous drivel.

Why don't you stick your head into a hay thresher ?

lol.