CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

£10.50 for 6 Apples!!!

Guest Axe Wound

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 hours ago, Properkhunt said:

You made it out of hospital, sounds like a result to me.

Have to go back again next week. So may see you all on the other side, at least I am not in the Royal Sussex County in Brighton, full of c.diff, mrsa and some people of rather dubious sexuality (think frank is a regular in the rectal surgery and item removal department).

22 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

And she thought her one ECDL in toe typing and spacker cock washing was equivalent to an Oxford 1st in quantum physics. However, I'd like to see her in just one more cunt off for old time's sake. The new soppy cunts would love it. 

The great "ECDL" nomination meltdown. Happy days. And the less said about "Helen Keller" the better.

I've still got copies of some PMs we exchanged after the "Chubby Brides" episode finally saw her off for good. Believe it or not, she actually came across as quite normal in those.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The great "ECDL" nomination meltdown. Happy days. And the less said about "Helen Keller" the better.

I've still got copies of some PMs we exchanged after the "Chubby Brides" episode finally saw her off for good. Believe it or not, she actually came across as quite normal in those.

Wad and the word "normal" are not comfortable bedfellows. She was ferociously stupid and on an average day, could be effortlessly outwitted by a jar of Nutella. I've quite literally never encountered anyone as fucking thick as the Wad cunt; she was a sub-species in her own right. I remember that obese sow bride picture. Didn't she marry her brother, or something?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Yank cunt. 

Welsh fuck stick I am a Manc, the sort who goes to Wales to increase the gene pool by fucking your sister, mum, wife.  They all luv it up em !   You Welsh blokes use your personalities as contraception. So your girls are an easy fuck....just ask Ched Evans.

Guest nobgobbler
23 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

You actually PMd her back? You cunt:D

6 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

You actually PMd her back? You cunt:D

She had to be made to understand that stupidity has consequences. A picture of her front door from Google Streetview and a list of the email addresses of the other members of her carers' forum underlined that quite nicely. In a way, it was a mercy.

• 4 years later...
2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Probably toffee apples, stuffed with sugar and wrapped in pig fat. Cunt. It's scrumping season, find yourself the nearest back garden with a nice apple tree. Asj politely whether you could collect a few fallen apples for a bice apple tart. Get home and get tarted you fucking useless wanker with a credit card attitude to life. 

Flort Gribble.