CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

£10.50 for 6 Apples!!!

Guest Axe Wound

Guest nobgobbler
17 minutes ago, Rev said:

Holy Jesus, klefto. Wad...there's a name that still haunts these hallowed pages. She was an inconceivably thick and fuck-ignorant sow. I remember her once saying she could answer 85% of the questions on University Challenge off the top of her head. The closest that piss-witch fuckwit got to University was asking the lodge-porter for 20p for the bus, in return for a badly executed blow-job.

And she thought her one ECDL in toe typing and spacker cock washing was equivalent to an Oxford 1st in quantum physics. However, I'd like to see her in just one more cunt off for old time's sake. The new soppy cunts would love it. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Bubbles, do you and Frank really have so little faith in Decs to do his own dirty work?  You must!  Only Bill and Daps aren't climbing aboard the wagon as of yet.  Who's losing badly?  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Bubbles, do you and Frank really have so little faith in Decs to do his own dirty work?  You must!  Only Bill and Daps aren't climbing aboard the wagon as of yet.  Who's losing badly?  :lol:

Perhaps you could summon your legions of online "mates" to help you out. Do you send each other moonpig Christmas e-cards?

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Decimus said:

Perhaps you could summon your legions of online "mates" to help you out. Do you send each other moonpig Christmas e-cards?

Unlike you, I don't need them.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Decimus said:

Unlike you, I'm not sad or pathetic enough to have them.

Oh you have no mates, you are indeed sad and pathetic, and you couldn't pay rail yard transients to be your mate if you stole a truck load of cheap fucking booze as payment.  

I'm not sure where all this hatred for fellow cunters has sprung from, as I've been out of the loop too long. Surely none of us shower of utter fucking bastards are anywhere near as bad as Wadster. She was the lowest bar any cunt can humanly set. Even spastics shunned her, dribbling their hostility, loathing and resentment behind their saliva-absorbent bibs. She was the ultimate, unchallenged horse-loving, puke-hogging teabag slapper of Special Olympic magnitude.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Rev said:

I'm not sure where all this hatred for fellow cunters has sprung from, as I've been out of the loop too long. Surely none of us shower of utter fucking bastards are anywhere near as bad as Wadster. She was the lowest bar any cunt can humanly set. Even spastics shunned her, dribbling their hostility, loathing and resentment behind their saliva-absorbent bibs. She was the ultimate, unchallenged horse-loving, puke-hogging teabag slapper of Special Olympic magnitude.

Rev, it's a black mark on the corner to be certain.  A few here are too concerned with where others may be live, what pub they enjoy, who they talk to here, or have been friends with.  As you can see by the trail of stalkings, I exchanged some pleasantries with Mrs Roops, whom I've done the same with for many years now, and predictably, the sunshine short bus riding brigade turns up.  I decided to have some fun.  It can end any time with their ilk fucking off someplace more to their liking since they dislike everybody here so much.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Plenty, just not pretend ones online like you have admitted to having. You dropped a clanger there.

"Bubbles" is a given name?  Bill Stickers? Ape?  Witheredscrote?  Those are REAL friends?  Poor decipuss.  You've really let the sack get pulled over your head, haven't you?  Hopefully, it's lined with plastic, that would lead to oxygen deprivation, and explain away most of your immeasurable shortcomings.  

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Rev, it's a black mark on the corner to be certain.  A few here are too concerned with where others may be live, what pub they enjoy, who they talk to here, or have been friends with.  As you can see by the trail of stalkings, I exchanged some pleasantries with Mrs Roops, whom I've done the same with for many years now, and predictably, the sunshine short bus riding brigade turns up.  I decided to have some fun.  It can end any time with their ilk fucking off someplace more to their liking since they dislike everybody here so much.  

Are you having some kind of manic episode? Incessant posting, very long winded and disconnected. The kind of diatribe occasionally found scrawled on  the inside of a bible in a travelodge, written by a paranoid schizophrenic who eats his own shit and thinks his tamagotchi talks to him. 

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

"Bubbles" is a given name?  Bill Stickers? Ape?  Witheredscrote?  Those are REAL friends?   

What the fuck are you dribbling on about you deranged piss head? I just told you, I don't have online friends, this is just a list of people who post on the same website that I happen to. You're the one who has openly admitted to considering someone on here a mate. It's utterly tragic.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What the fuck are you dribbling on about you deranged piss head? I just told you, I don't have online friends, this is just a list of people who post on the same website that I happen to. You're the one who has openly admitted to considering someone on here a mate. It's utterly tragic.

Oh do keep up.  You don't have ANY friends.  Your overall disposition is one that would get you a knife in the lung before any mong would refer to you as a friend.  Lying fucking cretin!  :lol:

Guest Ollyboro
8 minutes ago, Cardinal Sin said:

Fuck me this is shit! I come of hospital to this pathetic playground bickering. Kill yourselves. Load of wank.

Sorry to hear that you had to go to hospital, chief. Hope you're well. The pineapple can be such an unforgiving fruit. Like some on here.

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Ollyboro said:

Sorry to hear that you had to go to hospital, chief. Hope you're well. The pineapple can be such an unforgiving fruit. Like some on here.

It wasn't a pineapple! Unfortunately it was an exploratory MRI to find my brain. Nothing, just an echoing void.

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 minutes ago, Cardinal Sin said:

It wasn't a pineapple! Unfortunately it was an exploratory MRI to find my brain. Nothing, just an echoing void.

Seriously, you alright, Card?  

Guest Alfie Noakes
14 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Seriously, you alright, Card?  

They say I will be ok. Cervical spondylitis. Not life threatening. Sorry to disappoint anyone, although I could still kill myself.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

No, I see how well it works for Ding.  You enema bags go for it every fucking time! 

another interesting role model Wiz.......are you sure about this one? when you start looking up to Ding as some sort of inspiration...oh dear dear me 

Guest Wizardsleeve
42 minutes ago, Cardinal Sin said:

They say I will be ok. Cervical spondylitis. Not life threatening. Sorry to disappoint anyone, although I could still kill myself.

You'd miss all the fun.  You see how I got the bell end brigade frothing at the mouth earlier!  Some of them are still trying to have a go!  :lol: