CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fanny like a Gorillas foot

Guest Fatty

Guest Fatty

Roops, you crown has been taken, there is a woman in our office who has a fanny like a Gorillas foot, all the other females are moaning about the pubic hair being left in the toilet seat, theyve even measured one at 4 inches long!!!!!

This nom has it all, mystery, intrigue and toilet humor.   Its all around the office, hot topic, suspicious, accusing glances in all directions, is the the fat bird or the fatter bird or the enormous one? Cant be any of the nice ones surely to Christ.

31 minutes ago, Eddie said:

This nom has it all, mystery, intrigue and toilet humor.   Its all around the office, hot topic, suspicious, accusing glances in all directions, is the the fat bird or the fatter bird or the enormous one? Cant be any of the nice ones surely to Christ.

I fully agree , this is a long overdue  , cracking nom from our resident lardarse. I was in the middle of a 1st Grade Grassing tutorial when an assistant notified me of it. Well done Fatty. Whilst I have your attention Edders , Mike's demise has been greatly exaggerated by Slackers. He is in fact one of the students here at Withers Academy  trying for his Advanced Snitching Degree , and doing very well I may add.

5 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I fully agree , this is a long overdue  , cracking nom from our resident lardarse. I was in the middle of a 1st Grade Grassing tutorial when an assistant notified me of it. Well done Fatty. Whilst I have your attention Edders , Mike's demise has been greatly exaggerated by Slackers. He is in fact one of the students here at Withers Academy  trying for his Advanced Snitching Degree , and doing very well I may add.

Nice to see your back withers, once mike has his A.S.D will he make a triumphant return, almost Jesus like, although not riding a donkey, a small child's tricycle  

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
39 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

you fucking despicable twat Withers......listen any chance of a prospectus for next years courses and bursaries available ?

I assume that the college is in the Vichy area and lodgings are cheap.

Guest Fatty
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fatty, out of purely academic interest, how long are your own pubic hairs? Would 4 inches be a reasonable guess?

Sorry to disappoint Cunty, there are perfectly trimmed

25 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

you fucking despicable twat Withers......listen any chance of a prospectus for next years courses and bursaries available ?

I assume that the college is in the Vichy area and lodgings are cheap.

Fuck off , bursaries indeed . There is a 2 year waiting list for those with CASH up front . Quincy has been and gone ( remember that weekend at Chester Zoo , my arse ) . He failed miserably , getting possibly the lowest grades ever here , and walking around like he owned the fucking place.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Fuck off , bursaries indeed . There is a 2 year waiting list for those with CASH up front . Quincy has been and gone ( remember that weekend at Chester Zoo , my arse ) . He failed miserably , getting possibly the lowest grades ever here , and walking around like he owned the fucking place.

Withers... is this any good for payment?

$_1.JPG

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

I take it you were teaching, as Head of Grassing dept? Ate you saying Mike is a grass? Is this fact?

4 hours ago, Eddie said:

I think its one of fatty's eyebrow hairs, he often disappears into the Ladies toilet for a quick sniff of the seat, and a bit of gentleman's relief. The vile specimen looks like the love child of Dennis Healey and Susan Boyle.

Thanks for that eddie, you cunt. There's an image that's now imprinted on my brain forever. Cheers pal.

• Like 1

Guest Gurt
1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

I've only got 9" , but its as wide as a gorillas foot

Hopefully you've got 9" of  a sten gun against your head that was stashed  just for the sort of collaborator that you seem to be. 

Guest Fatty
19 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Just one apparently-unrelated question then if I may? Do you own a wire-haired terrier? 

19 hours ago, Eddie said:

I think its one of fatty's eyebrow hairs, he often disappears into the Ladies toilet for a quick sniff of the seat, and a bit of gentleman's relief. The vile specimen looks like the love child of Dennis Healey and Susan Boyle.

CUNT