CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Staff name badges

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Alfie Noakes
23 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

Sadly not, I'd happily follow their example though and attack you with a sword.

Punkape prefers sword, especially pork!

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, Bubbles said:

What the fuck are you babbling on about you weird old fucking pervert? 

Kill yourself immediately. 

Google Godwins Law.. prick.

7 hours ago, luke swarm said:

are you not forgetting about your yearly meet of the readers digest funniest contributors convention.......you must wear an ID badge then to identify yourself as the third funniest contributor most years......beaten every year by MikeD and Jimmy Carr.   

Like I give a fuck what you think.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, DingTheRioja said:

then pray tell us what you do care about Dingaling so we can help you appreciate it......yes yes I know you do not care , am I bovvered etc.  

18 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

am I bovvered etc.  

Ding won't be able to reply for at least ten hours now you have quoted his favourite comedy catchphrase, he'll be uncontrollably non stop chuckling like a fucking imbecile until the small hours.

Maybe this is how we can stop him posting in future. At ten hour intervals I'll randomly insert comedy catchphrases into threads, starting with "I don't believe it!"  and "Yeah but no but yeah".

Hopefully he'll have a fatal haemorrage during his constant fits of hysterics.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ding won't be able to reply for at least ten hours now you have quoted his favourite comedy catchphrase, he'll be uncontrollably non stop chuckling like a fucking imbecile until the small hours.

Maybe this is how we can stop him posting in future. At ten hour intervals I'll randomly insert comedy catchphrases into threads, starting with "I don't believe it!"  and "Yeah but no but yeah".

Hopefully he'll have a fatal haemorrage during his constant fits of hysterics.

The only one to have "a meltdown" in the last year on here was you... and you're the only one who keeps banging on about "meltdowns".  Keep taking the tablets, one day they might work.

..or hopefully someone will replace them with cyanide.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

Neither do I, but you can hope, since that's all you have left.

we will always have you to cheers us up Ding.....no matter how shit ones days is turning out...yours is invariably turning out worse and strangely that is comforting......thanks for being there. 

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

That's a funny looking ice-cream.

You utter fucking idiot. You couldn't have better proved Deco's point.

Guest DingTheRioja
11 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Multilingual puns - definitely a step in the right direction.

Now, express it in the form of a haiku.

That ice cream, down there

Is old, strange, rather green, -ish

ne mange pas, bien sûr

4 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Google Godwins Law.. prick.

Dung, you complete muppet. It is not Godwins Law that I have any issue with, it is the fact that you admit openly in a public forum that you spend your lonely days grubbily shuffling around supermarkets trying to ogle ladies tits, you sad, sad little man. 

What's worse is that you think by relaying it as a gag will somehow have everyone rolling in the aisles as you begin your quest to headline the Edinburgh Fringe Comedy Show 2017. 

Computer says no.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

Dung, you complete muppet. It is not Godwins Law that I have any issue with, it is the fact that you admit openly in a public forum that you spend your lonely days grubbily shuffling around supermarkets trying to ogle ladies tits, you sad, sad little man. 

What's worse is that you think by relaying it as a gag will somehow have everyone rolling in the aisles as you begin your quest to headline the Edinburgh Fringe Comedy Show 2017. 

Computer says no.

Supermarkets? You have too low an opinion of me... La Senza...

..and having seen some of the Edinburgh Fringe, that's the biggest fucking insult I've ever had on here since some cunt accused me of having an iPhone, you cunt!

On 10 May 2016 at 9:05 AM, Eddie said:

Bit harsh drew, what's next, Monumental cunt not being able to display how many stars he has on his McDonald's badge or Manky not being able to show off his regimental badge consisting of a low flying sausage?

NOT that I am going to rise to the bait Eddie you fucking scrawny wank stain...... If I did work at Maccy D's I would be a four star general. I would get the fries, burger and nugget stars on my badge along with the litter picking star.  However I would fail to get my fifth star as I would not gently bring off old cunts like you in the toilets.....I bet you would be a proper five star general no problem you filthy cunt !