CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Are Always Late

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I like meetings and have perfected my looking wide awake and interested look whilst I am actually in a semi sleep state.

After all the alternative is actually having to do some work.

I must disagree. It is harder to feign interest than to get on with some graft. The one bonus is the opportunity to cunt some people who you don't like.

I am not attending another meeting, ever.

5 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

I consider myself fortunate that I can read your posts .  2 usually does the trick and then I am asleep.

Is 'asleep' French for 'grassing cunts up to the authorities'?

Filthy French stool pigeon. You don't own the place. 

There is something worse than people who are always late - people who are nearly always late. I have someone in mind, if he says he will be there at 7 PM it will mostly be 8 PM, so you could either tell him to come at 6 PM or just assume he'll turn up at 8 PM. Except that once every 5-10 times the bastard will turn up 30 minutes early instead. We sacked him from the band in the end for taking the piss and being a bit crap anyway.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Ape said:

I agree wholeheartedly with the subject of this nom, but fuck me, you do ramble on 'Sleeve. Were you drunk when you typed this?

In an ironic twist, no, not a drop. I was waiting for the wife to finish her makeup for a function which we were well and good late to arrive. 

36 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

There is something worse than people who are always late - people who are nearly always late. I have someone in mind, if he says he will be there at 7 PM it will mostly be 8 PM, so you could either tell him to come at 6 PM or just assume he'll turn up at 8 PM. Except that once every 5-10 times the bastard will turn up 30 minutes early instead. We sacked him from the band in the end for taking the piss and being a bit crap anyway.

Are you Paul McCartney?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Bubbles said:

The cowardly, ratting, grassy diversion of an outright dirty grassing fuck. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Rev said:

I am indeed from Scotland, Eddie, as are a couple of others here. However, being the dandy about town cunt that I am, I have never burdened the state with the disease that is unemployment in my entire life. That is the jurisdiction of the dole-scrounging nationalist scum currently infecting my country. 

Are you, or, are you the fuck not, from the refuse heap of Glasgow, or as we say, "district9".

People who say "I missed my train" really make my blood boil. They've obviously picked a train and decided that's the train they'll get because they've planned their journey. So how the fuck do they then contrive to miss it? They should be pushed in front of a train (like that bloke in The Odessa File) But with a different outcome.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

People who say "I missed my train" really make my blood boil. They've obviously picked a train and decided that's the train they'll get because they've planned their journey. So how the fuck do they then contrive to miss it? They should be pushed in front of a train (like that bloke in The Odessa File) But with a different outcome.

I wish their train hadn't missed them.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Or 'Ding', for short. 

Bubbles, obvious turd-being that our Ding is, what is turning my stomach is not the onslaught of shite directed his way, but the perverted way he laps it up like he can't get enough. I feel like vomiting. He'd probably roll around in it and lap it up too.

5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Bubbles, obvious turd-being that our Ding is, what is turning my stomach is not the onslaught of shite directed his way, but the perverted way he laps it up like he can't get enough. I feel like vomiting. He'd probably roll around in it and lap it up too.

He's a disgusting little rodent. Much like Gurters, only without the occasional sprinkle of humour that that odd little freak occasionally brought to the table. 

7 hours ago, Bubbles said:

He's a disgusting little rodent. Much like Gurters, only without the occasional sprinkle of humour that that odd little freak occasionally brought to the table. 

It may well be the alcohol, but for a Welsh cunt you're alright.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Bubbles said:

I quite like the worm-scrumper, Gurt. Though I slag the cunt, I don't despise him all that much. All hail Gurt! King of the loamy dark.

11 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Its sad Bibbly , I used to like you , but since you have become an ally of Queercockboy you both remind me of 2 playground bullies , running around making false accusations . It didn't work with Ding or Mike and it won't work with me.   ' Tweedledum and Tweedledee agreed to have a battle , for Tweedle Tweedledum said Tweedledee had spoiled his  nice new rattle ' .  I forget the rest as it was 60 years ago when I read it . Look it up when you and the other 'Dex Bitch' get back in the classroom. Cunt

14 hours ago, Rev said:

I am indeed from Scotland, Eddie, as are a couple of others here. However, being the dandy about town cunt that I am, I have never burdened the state with the disease that is unemployment in my entire life. That is the jurisdiction of the dole-scrounging nationalist scum currently infecting my country. 

I can confirm this. The Rev does a superb job of driving that waste collection lorry, and very rarely does anyone get killed by it.

• Like 2

Guest luke swarm
8 hours ago, Eddie said:

It may well be the alcohol, but for a Welsh cunt you're alright.

time to consider giving up the demon drink Eddie...its affecting your judgement and not in a good way.

The two words Welsh and Cunt are indivisible, 

56 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Its sad Bibbly , I used to like you , but since you have become an ally of Queercockboy you both remind me of 2 playground bullies , running around making false accusations . It didn't work with Ding or Mike and it won't work with me.   ' Tweedledum and Tweedledee agreed to have a battle , for Tweedle Tweedledum said Tweedledee had spoiled his  nice new rattle ' .  I forget the rest as it was 60 years ago when I read it . Look it up when you and the other 'Dex Bitch' get back in the classroom. Cunt

You never liked me, you've always been a Wales-hater. I know it stems from your time spent in West Wales, and I can assure you that most cunts from that neck of the woods are inbred cunt-stains who should be permanently deprived of oxygen, unlike my good self.

Now, I'm willing to listen to both sides of the story, you say that you're not a grass, and I take that on board. Once WC recovers from his heavy drinking session and gives his (sober) version of events, the good cunts of CC can make an informed decision about the next steps. 

Je suis Cunt.