CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Are Always Late

Guest Wizardsleeve

19 hours ago, Rick_B said:

We sacked him from the band in the end for taking the piss and being a bit crap anyway.

19 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Are you Paul McCartney?

They play too fast, they play out of tune,
They practise in the singer's bedroom,
The drum's quite good, the bass is too loud,
And I... can't hear... the words...

Guest DingTheRioja
On 08/05/2016 at 4:53 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

That's gone right over my head that has.

I bet that's what you say to all the boys....

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Saturday, May 07, 2016 at 1:45 PM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Where have you been, whaI fucking time do you call this? Your dinner is in the dog. .

Your dog is the dinner you Korean cunt.

To be honest, this would have worked better if i posted earlier, sorry.

Guest Gurt
On 7 May 2016 at 11:25 PM, Bubbles said:

He's a disgusting little rodent. Much like Gurters, only without the occasional sprinkle of humour that that odd little freak occasionally brought to the table. 

Ah bubba, how I've missed you too. Are you still wanking over your Simon Weston shrine?

Guest Gurt
Just now, Punkape said:

I'll bet you're related.....

lol.

And I bet you're related to some shuffling, incestuous, dribbling, golem like beings who live on a council estate in Crewe 

Guest Gurt
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Said the writhing, grotesque cretin from the Gloucester fruit-pickers.

lol.

Brilliant work. Was I a bit too close to the mark then spunky?

dont think anyone would miss you if you got another, more fatal STD than those you already have and died in your bed sit in a festering pool of your own mess. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Your dog is the dinner you Korean cunt.

To be honest, this would have worked better if i posted earlier, sorry.

You late cunt. Better than a dog making your dinner, you know who I mean .

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Gurt said:

Ah bubba, how I've missed you too. Are you still wanking over your Simon Weston shrine?

Gurty boy, where have you been. I hope you haven't been grassing? There's been a glut of it recently. Withers has topped himself out of disgust for himself. Despite thin evidence he as much as confessed before eating his 12 bore.

Guest Gurt
6 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Gurty boy, where have you been. I hope you haven't been grassing? There's been a glut of it recently. Withers has topped himself out of disgust for himself. Despite thin evidence he as much as confessed before eating his 12 bore.

Been promoted at work Quince! 

Was Edith Piaf 'je ne regrette rien' playing in the background as he did the deed? Dirty french cunts will eat anything.

11 minutes ago, Gurt said:

Was Edith Piaf 'je ne regrette rien' playing in the background as he did the deed? Dirty french cunts will eat anything.

The soundtrack to his his self-inflicted demise was actually Eiffel 65's 'Blue'. 

The silly cunt topped himself thinking they were a French supergroup. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
41 minutes ago, Gurt said:

Wow- goodbye fluffing, hello getting your back doors smashed in ! Congrats! Withers has shown very poor resilience indeed, which is the greatest crime here, eclipsing the slightly shaky evidence issue. The French sing a pretty, defiant tune but put on a slightly German accent and they collapse in a blubbering heap of jelly. Withers ! Achtung! Pull yourself together you spineless snail. 

6 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Wow- goodbye fluffing, hello getting your back doors smashed in ! Congrats! Withers has shown very poor resilience indeed, which is the greatest crime here, eclipsing the slightly shaky evidence issue. The French sing a pretty, defiant tune but put on a slightly German accent and they collapse in a blubbering heap of jelly. Withers ! Achtung! Pull yourself together you spineless snail. 

I'm no expert, but I think you'll find that pretty much all snails are spineless. No doubt baws will find one and prove me wrong. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, scotty said:

I'm no expert, but I think you'll find that pretty much all snails are spineless. No doubt baws will find one and prove me wrong. 

I think you're right. Fucking late for a flight to Copenhagen, laters youse cunts you.

21 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I think you're right. Fucking late for a flight to Copenhagen, laters youse cunts you.

It's only a short flight on to Zurich. Happy to sub your missus the air fare if you do us all a favour and take the full tour  of Dignitas. 

Guest nobgobbler
On 07/05/2016 at 5:29 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Its a south African sprog.

That would be a white sprig, as opposed to a blick sprig.