CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Are Always Late

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

These fucking cunts boil my blood. The type that on the eve of making a pitch to a new client, go out on the piss, turn up 45 minutes late wearing yesterday's clothes, unshaven smelling of what they converted from delightful beverage to cock expelled cologne. Or the cunt who strolls through the doors just after their own sprig performs in the school recital, and lest we forget the multitudes of unwashed barbaric savage cunts turning up for the sport 12 minutes before end of play, and they're acting hard because somebody say in their seat. One thing they all share in common, it's never their own fucking fault!  Some mysterious unknown bastard takes the finger of blame because absolute wank stains called human beings don't get up with the alarm. 

Are there no industrial meat grinders up to challenge of these oozing fucking open wound cunts?

Guest Wizardsleeve

Apologies, Sir Quincy. Work has been quite chaotic of late, I've been lucky to get a few moments to read posts before passing out to slumber land. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Apologies, Sir Quincy. Work has been quite chaotic of late, I've been lucky to get a few moments to read posts before passing out to slumber land. 

Late cunt excuses !

Guest Manky
23 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I wish you were "late".

Pow!!  Manky is in the ropes, hurting through QC's vicious assault.

Queer Cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
53 minutes ago, Manky said:

I am never late. I just don't turn up. 

That's better than being late... at least that means "nope, can't be fucking arsed with you"  which is better than "oh, if I must interrupt my busy schedule ..."

Good nom, I despise meetings, especially as half the time a phone conversation would suffice, but cunts who are late demonstrate a discourtesy that makes me want to kill. If I have travelled half way accross London to a meeting I expect the cunt who called it to be on time. The disorganised cunts always shrug and offer a insincere apology as an after thought. These time bandit cunts should be strapped down and made to look at pictures of roops until their eyes bleed.

24 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Good nom, I despise meetings, especially as half the time a phone conversation would suffice, but cunts who are late demonstrate a discourtesy that makes me want to kill. If I have travelled half way accross London to a meeting I expect the cunt who called it to be on time. The disorganised cunts always shrug and offer a insincere apology as an after thought. These time bandit cunts should be strapped down and made to look at pictures of roops until their eyes bleed.

What a load of drivel.

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

These fucking cunts boil my blood. The type that on the eve of making a pitch to a new client, go out on the piss, turn up 45 minutes late wearing yesterday's clothes, unshaven smelling of what they converted from delightful beverage to cock expelled cologne. Or the cunt who strolls through the doors just after their own sprig performs in the school recital, and lest we forget the multitudes of unwashed barbaric savage cunts turning up for the sport 12 minutes before end of play, and they're acting hard because somebody say in their seat. One thing they all share in common, it's never their own fucking fault!  Some mysterious unknown bastard takes the finger of blame because absolute wank stains called human beings don't get up with the alarm. 

Are there no industrial meat grinders up to challenge of these oozing fucking open wound cunts?

What's a sprig ?

Guest luke swarm
55 minutes ago, Eddie said:

These time bandit cunts should be strapped down and made to look at pictures of roops until their eyes bleed.

firm but totally unfair.

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

I never saw any bad pictures of Mrs Roops, to be fair. Turning up late is fashionable and the prerogative of a gentleman. People who turn up on time, or worse, early, are by definition, a prick.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rev said:

I never saw any bad pictures of Mrs Roops, to be fair. Turning up late is fashionable and the prerogative of a gentleman. People who turn up on time, or worse, early, are by definition, a prick.

The only pic of roops I saw was interesting , vodds. I still can't fathom how the fuck she managed to shave her pubes into such a perfect oblong. 

13 minutes ago, Rev said:

Interesting, I've never seen a good one, taking a wild guess I was say you're from Scotland? Don't suppose it matters if you are late to the meetings you attend once every two weeks, you will only get another sanction.

I am indeed from Scotland, Eddie, as are a couple of others here. However, being the dandy about town cunt that I am, I have never burdened the state with the disease that is unemployment in my entire life. That is the jurisdiction of the dole-scrounging nationalist scum currently infecting my country. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I agree wholeheartedly with the subject of this nom, but fuck me, you do ramble on 'Sleeve. Were you drunk when you typed this?

Guest deebom

Being late is a cunt. People who are late are cunts. Be on time you fucking losers. Nothing wrong with a phone call if there is a reason for being late, some things cant be helped.

What really fucking annoys me is cunts who lie about how far they are away, and how long until they will be arriving. The kind of cunt that says "I'll be there in ten mins." when he's at least a half hour from you.

Guest Manky

Meetings are for people with disrupted decision making faculties. I have never been to a meeting that was,1) worth attending in any way, or 2) non soporific. I just go for the butties and to wonder at the absolute cuntishness of the management class.

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, Manky said:

Meetings are for people with disrupted decision making faculties. I have never been to a meeting that was,1) worth attending in any way, or 2) non soporific. I just go for the butties and to wonder at the absolute cuntishness of the management class.

I like meetings and have perfected my looking wide awake and interested look whilst I am actually in a semi sleep state.

After all the alternative is actually having to do some work.