CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

War!.. Frank's Bank Holiday Press-Up Challenge

Frank

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm just glad that Frank snr is alive and well, I feared the worst. Faded cigarette burn scars on your arms and memories of being forced to scrub vomit stains out of his black cab aside, would you say that he's been a good father?

He’s been a great dad. No matter how many times he tells the story of when he threw the sixpence tip at Cilla Black’s head, it always makes me smile. ‘Fuckin’ ginger whore’. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Has Frank paddled back across the channel?

Spot it might be obvious to all and sundry that your nut is completely shot to pieces, but I for one am grateful you're still with us. Proper has politely asked me to maintain cordial relations with the membership and start cunting the cunts of the world. What do you think about that?

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Spot it might be obvious to all and sundry that your nut is completely shot to pieces, but I for one am grateful you're still with us. Proper has politely asked me to maintain cordial relations with the membership and start cunting the cunts of the world. What do you think about that?

Eat shit.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

Billy, you're an intelligent man. What's the rule of thumb with I after e accept after c?

Frank, you're like the star striker of a 1980s school football team who turns up thirty years later to a reunion still blowing his own rusty trumpet. 

Nobody gives a fuck about the bicycle kick goal you scored against Greenwich St Martin's College B team in a reserve match in 1986. Similarly, nobody cares about some stupid fucking video you posted on here nearly five years ago.

Get fucked.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

Billy, you're an intelligent man. What's the general rule of thumb with I after e accept after c?

Pathetic Frank. Your long drawn out decline and imminent demise is a sad testament to your unequalled level of inbred genetic misfortune. Do the right thing. It’s time now.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

He’s a good man Frank. He really cares.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Well, well, well - someone’s let the troll out. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ape™️ said:

Well, well, well - someone’s let the troll out. 

I was in Soho Square the morning, searching for cock, when out of the blue I felt this extraordinary pain in the middle of my chest.. a tight squeezing sensation with pins and needles down my left arm. I ended up in St Thomas' and I'll tell you something, ape.. it's a wonderful hospital. ECG, bloods, Corona, CT scan, sandwiches and juice and back home in time for tea. 

18 minutes ago, Frank said:

I was in Soho Square the morning, searching for cock, when out of the blue I felt this extraordinary pain in the middle of my chest.. a tight squeezing sensation with pins and needles down my left arm. I ended up in St Thomas' and I'll tell you something, ape.. it's a wonderful hospital. ECG, bloods, Corona, CT scan, sandwiches and juice and back home in time for tea. 

Wanker. 

36 minutes ago, Frank said:

Did they have a machine that goes 'ping'?

10 hours ago, Frank said:

Pity it wasn't a 9mm dumb dumb round through your sternum. 

14 hours ago, Frank said:

I see the similarity here Frank, Sylvester also had ridiculously under developed legs compared to his arms and torso. He thought it was a waste of time training these as he didn't consider legs to be a show off muscle group like arms or shoulders so, other than being an effeminate homo, what's your excuse.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Decimus said:

Frank, you're like the star striker of a 1980s school football team who turns up thirty years later to a reunion still blowing his own rusty trumpet. 

Nobody gives a fuck about the bicycle kick goal you scored against Greenwich St Martin's College B team in a reserve match in 1986. Similarly, nobody cares about some stupid fucking video you posted on here nearly five years ago.

Get fucked.

Frank's more likely to be found blowing another man's trumpet these day's, Dec's, but I agree with the sentiment. 

If he did turn up for an over 50's reunion match for Mill Hill College, I'd be concerned that even a mild tackle could render him a raspberry ripple. I reckon he's more Peter's Crotch than Peter Crouch, but with slightly skinner legs. 

I could imagine him doing the robot after a tap in from 5 yards out.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I see the similarity here Frank, Sylvester also had ridiculously under developed legs compared to his arms and torso. He thought it was a waste of time training these as he didn't consider legs to be a show off muscle group like arms or shoulders so, other than being an effeminate homo, what's your excuse.

Fair Point, Drew. Your legs are your foundation and release both testosterone and human growth hormone after a heavy session which enable the rest of your body to grow. Obviously not something your accustomed to during your daily scoot to Bargain Booze. 

I always used to laugh at the cunts in the gym who neglected their legs for everything above the waist. These are generally the cunts who have absolutely no idea how to train, but I've got a mate who can do you a great deal on any roids if you mention the Major. 

Edited by Major Cunt
How do you feel after your covid vaccination? I had the Oxford one and have been fucking ill for five days. Cunts.

25 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Fair Point, Drew. Your legs are your foundation and release both testosterone and human growth hormone after a heavy session which enable the rest of your body to grow. Obviously not something your accustomed to during your daily scoot to Bargain Booze. 

I always used to laugh at the cunts in the gym who neglected their legs for everything above the waist. These are generally the cunts who have absolutely no idea how to train, but I've got a mate who can do you a great deal on any roids if you mention the Major. 

I bet that included Oscar Pistorius, you sick cunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

I had the the Oxford AZ one and they might as well tickled me with a feather. No fucking effect whatsoever, like drinking 5 litres of Kaliber.

You fucking lightweight.

• Like 2