CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest deebom

Guest JackoTC
23 hours ago, luke swarm said:

What do we have now....fucking nothing...zilch. Uncouth ill educated, ill bred cunts...some of them no doubt darkies, Welsh or even worse

Now that Luke, is quality cunting. I doff my cap to you.

Guest JackoTC
20 hours ago, Frank said:

Their playing "Echo Beach' on radio 2, Jackie. Dance with me you dopey dunce.

Can't. Brings a tear to my eye. Was my first love's favourite tune............the fucking slag.

Guest JackoTC
Just now, Ape said:

Did she have an echo cunt?

That's just nasty Ape. The last few minutes have been an emotional rollercoaster for me. I thought I had gotten over her. She's not the beauty she was, though that may just be the blurry glare from my night vision goggles.

37 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

That's just nasty Ape. The last few minutes have been an emotional rollercoaster for me. I thought I had gotten over her. She's not the beauty she was, though that may just be the blurry glare from my night vision goggles.

That's all very well, but did she have a massive cunt?

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, MikeD said:
25 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

MikeD answered that better than I ever could........

For fucks sake Jacko or whoever you are.....stop this pathetic fawning and either get cunting again or piss off until you have regained control of yourself...I do not come on here to exchange pleasantries and feel-good compliments . Apparently you were some kind of respectable cunt in the past but now its just a fucking poor joke.

Pick yourself up man and stop all this Franklike toss as its getting cringeworthy.

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

For fucks sake Jacko or whoever you are.....stop this pathetic fawning and either get cunting again or piss off until you have regained control of yourself...I do not come on here to exchange pleasantries and feel-good compliments . Apparently you were some kind of respectable cunt in the past but now its just a fucking poor joke.

Pick yourself up man and stop all this Franklike toss as its getting cringeworthy.

Hey cunt, leave him alone!

It's not often I get a compliment for a one-liner so let me have my moment of glory, you selfish fucker!

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, MikeD said:

Hey cunt, leave him alone!

It's not often I get a compliment for a one-liner so let me have my moment of glory, you selfish fucker!

well he had to be told Mike.....Jacko/Frank were starting to merge into one horribly pathetic entity.

Guest MikeD
Just now, luke swarm said:

well he had to be told Mike.....Jacko/Frank were starting to merge into one horribly pathetic entity.

Are you suggesting there's a multi-id going on here?

As if.

Guest JackoTC
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

I can't keep up the pretence any longer. I'm a fucking shambles. I am once again in the vice like grip of the fucking rotten drink. I apologise to you Luke for any past indiscretions.

Guest MikeD
57 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Shut your fucking mouth, you stupid little cunt.

Or you'll do what, exactly?

You've tried this before, you desperate prick.

What you doing tonight, looking after the kids? 

15 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm an out and proud yellow. But I do agree with you about Celtic and Rangers, I can't fucking stand them, especially Celtic actually after a run in with some of their cunt fans in Norwich. 

Go on, Bawsey, give us a clue. My money is on partick.

Kingsley is a cunt!

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 4/16/2016 at 2:00 AM, Ape said:

Something you fail miserably at, you utter creep.

Someday, you might try standing on your own, rather than riding on Decimus' rancid reputation.  Without him, you're nothing at all.  Fuck off and die, Dapps, and I mean that with no due respect, you total fucking shit bucket.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 16 April 2016 at 10:06 AM, Decimus said:

I'm an out and proud yellow. But I do agree with you about Celtic and Rangers, I can't fucking stand them, especially Celtic actually after a run in with some of their cunt fans in Norwich. 

Go on, Bawsey, give us a clue. My money is on partick.

Probably Hibbs- the go to cunt club for east coast radges with pitbull terriers and fat necks.

7 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Someday, you might try standing on your own, rather than riding on Decimus' rancid reputation.  Without him, you're nothing at all.  Fuck off and die, Dapps, and I mean that with no due respect, you total fucking shit bucket.  

How, exactly, does my thinking you're a stupid fucking twat manifest into me riding on Decimus' rancid reputation? It's something I really believe in, and if others share the same opinion then it merely confirms my belief. As for the other absurd "no due respect" drivel - well, you can shove that up your fucking arse. Soppy cunt.

On 15 April 2016 at 2:07 PM, Rev said:

I remember the good old days when almost all nominations were articulate, funny, informative and a good read, even all of the noms that Jugs submitted, with or without Stavros' special sauce. This place still has some erudite and very noble nominations, mostly from my good and learned colleague, klefto, but if some cunt-blisters here want to talk about fucking rabbits and vegetablist propaganda, fucking just let 'em, but stand aside while the professional bastards nominate subjects that really matter, like bowel movements, glassings, volcanic diarrhoea, fucking the shit out of Lucy Verasamy's wringing gusset, gonorrhoea, setting cunts on fire, unwarranted violence and herpes. Real Ale is for cunts.

It's high time we had a testament here to your intestinal fortitude.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 4/19/2016 at 1:14 AM, Ape said:

How, exactly, does my thinking you're a stupid fucking twat manifest into me riding on Decimus' rancid reputation? It's something I really believe in, and if others share the same opinion then it merely confirms my belief. As for the other absurd "no due respect" drivel - well, you can shove that up your fucking arse. Soppy cunt.

It really is something that you haven't exploded yet.  You're so far up Decimus' arse, that when he gets the wind, you don't over inflate like a cheap balloon and pop.  In this day and age of advanced drug therapies, nothing can be done about a thick fucking cunt such as yourself.  

5 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It really is something that you haven't exploded yet.  You're so far up Decimus' arse, that when he gets the wind, you don't over inflate like a cheap balloon and pop.  In this day and age of advanced drug therapies, nothing can be done about a thick fucking cunt such as yourself.  

The last sentence of this drivel would have made a lot more sense if you'd put "Even" at the beginning, you thick fucking cunt.

On Monday, April 18, 2016 at 10:54 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

I've always found you a slightly weird, boring cunt Wizz, but I used to just ignore you as I considered you to be a complete irrelevance.

It was only after you popped online from stateside one evening, tanked up on two pints of Coors Light, and started an unprovoked argument with me, that I started to slate you every chance I could get. Look back, Ape has thought that you were a stupid fucking cunt far longer than I have. You stupid fucking cunt.