CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Good Morning Britain

Neil

I didn't think anyone could possibly out cunt Piers Morgan but I must offer ITV my congratulations in achieving the nigh impossible.Cunty Piers had a break so who do they get in?

Jeremy 'cunty mc'cunt cunt Kyle'!. Well fucking done but you have left yourself nowhere to go,unless you're planning on waiting till Max cunting Clifford gets out

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Or (Dr) Gillian McKeith so she could remind viewers to have a good old examination of their early morning shit. Fucking ginger witch. And anyhow, why isn't this re-branded as Good Morning England because lets face facts, who really gives a fuck about what's happening in Wales, Scotland or NI?

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Manky said:

I prefer BBC in the morning because I am an establishment figure. I still think Jeremy Kyle is a knob and could do with shooting in the fucking face.

Preferably by a blunderbuss stuffed with a sackful of various hammers.

Guest Fatty
On ‎28‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 10:53 PM, neil298 said:

I didn't think anyone could possibly out cunt Piers Morgan but I must offer ITV my congratulations in achieving the nigh impossible.Cunty Piers had a break so who do they get in?

Jeremy 'cunty mc'cunt cunt Kyle'!. Well fucking done but you have left yourself nowhere to go,unless you're planning on waiting till Max cunting Clifford gets out

You are one boring Cunt

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 29 March 2016 at 1:07 PM, Cuntybaws said:

Everything's relative, and Good Morning Britain - while obviously total fucking shit for brain dead mouth breathers - is still better then Good Morning Vietnam.

Robin Williams was a cunt. (Oh, how I love the word "was" in that sentence!)

You're correct. Good Morning Vietnam is shite, Robin Williams WAS shite. What an unfunny cunt. Zany! "Wacky!" He's such a "kook". You've spelt "cock" wrong you yank cunts. But but but Saturday Night Live etc etc. Fucking bollocks. Has he even done a properly good film, as in properly good and not either all emotional/dressing up/ acting like an arsehole? I can't think of fuck all. 

Guest DingTheRioja
6 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You're correct. Good Morning Vietnam is shite, Robin Williams WAS shite. What an unfunny cunt. Zany! "Wacky!" He's such a "kook". You've spelt "cock" wrong you yank cunts. But but but Saturday Night Live etc etc. Fucking bollocks. Has he even done a properly good film, as in properly good and not either all emotional/dressing up/ acting like an arsehole? I can't think of fuck all. 

All comedians seem to like dressing up as women (excluding the "wimmin")... I wonder why that is...?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, DingTheRioja said:

All comedians seem to like dressing up as women (excluding the "wimmin")... I wonder why that is...?

As in, you're curious....

13 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

If it's Overcompensating Actor Top Trumps time, I'm ending it now by putting Jim Carrey on the table.

(Yes, I've got the fucking cairds.)

Guest DingTheRioja

If it's Shit Gurning Actor Top Trumps, then I'll put down Owen Wilson....

I think because the cunt hasn't had the decency to die (yet) that gives a bonus point.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

If it's Overcompensating Actor Top Trumps time, I'm ending it now by putting Jim Carrey on the table.

(Yes, I've got the fucking cairds.)

I'm struggling to retort with an even hammer cunt.

7 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

I`d like to nominate the hilarious comedy character in the BBC 3 "...we`ve moved online " trailer which has mercifully ceased. I don`t know his name but he`s obese with a heavily pockmarked face and looks like he lives in Rotherham. That cunt.

What the fuck is this shit?

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Will Farrell and I raise you Jack Black!

Hey, not fair, playing the double-ended joker. Good call re Jack, though. You'd need an industrial sandblaster to wipe off the shit-eating grin he sports in those godawful coffee adverts with George Clooney. 

On ‎30‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 10:53 PM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

World according to Garp and 1 hour photo was good. Mork and Mindy was good for 1 series.

Guest Bill Stickers
56 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

I`d like to nominate the hilarious comedy character in the BBC 3 "...we`ve moved online " trailer which has mercifully ceased. I don`t know his name but he`s obese with a heavily pockmarked face and looks like he lives in Rotherham. That cunt.

Have you been wanged off your mind on ketamine again, watching the same BBC video loop round and round on a black and white TV in the corner of your bedsit? Nightmarish to say the least. Just end it all. 

42 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Have you been wanged off your mind on ketamine again, watching the same BBC video loop round and round on a black and white TV in the corner of your bedsit? Nightmarish to say the least. Just end it all. 

Dunno Bill, seems like your heart wasn`t in that reply somehow...has Ting Tong rejected her new fanny again? If all else fails Bubbles will lend you his Fleshlight and you and him can double team it, it`ll just be like old times.