CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Easter Rising Commemorations

Guest DrCunt

Guest DrCunt

Fenian bastards.... The whole of Ireland should have been cleared of god bothering Catholics so we could grow potatoes for our fish and chips in peace.

Stop celebrating your terrorist proclivities you cunts.

Fuck off Proper, you non-apologist cunt.

Guest DrCunt
18 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

There are still a number of serious shitbags on both sides running criminal activities. A lot of progress has occurred the last twenty years, much for the benefit of the sane ordinary majority. In another twenty years, some of these will fall by the wayside as more hurdles are cleared.

It would be a lot easier if people apologised... just saying Proper...

Guest Manky

I fucking detest the bog trotters. Anybody with anything about themselves fucked off from the shithole years ago. This rose tinted view of the Emerald Isle is puke inducing. The cunts attacked us while we were giving Jerry a slap. Fuck off you Mick cunts.

9 minutes ago, Manky said:

I fucking detest the bog trotters. Anybody with anything about themselves fucked off from the shithole years ago. This rose tinted view of the Emerald Isle is puke inducing. The cunts attacked us while we were giving Jerry a slap. Fuck off you Mick cunts.

Yeah, let's just forget the 200 000 plus Irish soldiers who fought for Britain in WW1. And let's also forget the 70 000 who volunteered to join the British army in WW2, AFTER independence had been granted.

Don't tar them all with the same brush you bigoted cunt, Irish blood has been spilt for this country for centuries, and as an ex-army man you should appreciate that. Yes there have been cunts over the years as well, but don't airbrush out the Irish contribution to Britain over the years.

• Like 2

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Well thats my mind made up. I'm off out all day to avoid the inevitable swarms of Jehovah Witnesseses that'll be door knocking. Do you think leaving a christmas tree or flaming crucifix on the front lawn will deter them?

Guest Manky
29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Yeah, let's just forget the 200 000 plus Irish soldiers who fought for Britain in WW1. And let's also forget the 70 000 who volunteered to join the British army in WW2, AFTER independence had been granted.

Don't tar them all with the same brush you bigoted cunt, Irish blood has been spilt for this country for centuries, and as an ex-army man you should appreciate that. Yes there have been cunts over the years as well, but don't airbrush out the Irish contribution to Britain over the years.

Why? Bigotry is blind to the facts. Bigots are terrible people and that is why I leave bigotry to Johnny Foreigner. Now fuck off you Norfolk cunt, it's Easter Sunday.

Guest Bill Stickers
34 minutes ago, Manky said:

Why? Bigotry is blind to the facts. Bigots are terrible people and that is why I leave bigotry to Johnny Foreigner. Now fuck off you Norfolk cunt, it's Easter Sunday.

To be fair to Manky, he's nothing if not consistent. A full time, unwavering cunt. 

9 hours ago, DrCunt said:

Fenian bastards.... The whole of Ireland should have been cleared of god bothering Catholics so we could grow potatoes for our fish and chips in peace.

Stop celebrating your terrorist proclivities you cunts.

Fuck off Proper, you non-apologist cunt.

Catholic descendents of Mary Queen of Scots actually have a legitimate claim to the throne.

(I am a distant relative).

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

You make a good point about war, Decs. The Easter Rising was an act of treason in a time of war, and the perpetrators were dealt with accordingly. No apologies.

Nonetheless it was an event of some significance, and it obviously means a lot to a nation with little else to commemorate other than Plastic Paddy's Day, so milk its anniversary like a Scouser and move on. As I type some cunt with a tin whistle is playing Danny Boy on O'Connell Street, so I hope it gets better later.

10 hours ago, Properkhunt said:

There are still a number of serious shitbags on both sides running criminal activities. A lot of progress has occurred the last twenty years, much for the benefit of the sane ordinary majority. In another twenty years, some of these will fall by the wayside as more hurdles are cleared.

Protestants and Catholics living together in perfect harmony - it's possible I suppose, and let's hope so.

However, I fear that come 2116 they might be raising the black flag of ISIS over the Post Office rather than the tricolour.

It won't be long until the Catholics outnumber the Protestants in Northern Ireland, and as part of the Good Friday Agreement there will have to be a new referendum on the status of Northern Ireland remaining as part of the U.K. Then it will be goodbye to hundreds of years of occupation, and hello a united Ireland. It can't happen soon enough.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It won't be long until the Catholics outnumber the Protestants in Northern Ireland, and as part of the Good Friday Agreement there will have to be a new referendum on the status of Northern Ireland remaining as part of the U.K. Then it will be goodbye to hundreds of years of occupation, and hello a united Ireland. It can't happen soon enough.

I would like to see a proper Jacobite rebellion and put myself forward as the new sovereign.

I would be popular but at times controversial.

• Like 1

Guest MikeD
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Protestants and Catholics living together in perfect harmony - it's possible I suppose, and let's hope so.

However, I fear that come 2116 they might be raising the black flag of ISIS over the Post Office rather than the tricolour.

It'll be a lot fucking sooner than that the way things are going.

Guest JackoTC
13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Why can't it happen soon enough ? Do the white South Africans occupy South Africa ? Don't tell me you are another one of these closet papists who think there should be a free Ireland, despite the fact you never lived there and know fuck all about it ?

Guest JackoTC
7 hours ago, Decimus said:

And its 5 and a half euros a fucking pint in Dublin. They've bled us dry ever since in the fucking Temple Bar.

3 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Why can't it happen soon enough ? Do the white South Africans occupy South Africa ? Don't tell me you are another one of these closet papists who think there should be a free Ireland, despite the fact you never lived there and know fuck all about it ?

Not a closet papist, Jackers, an out and proud one. Three of my grandparents plus my father were born and bred there, and my wife is from Cork. As an aside, the odd grandparent out was a Scot from Kinlochleven, but also a Catholic.

In my opinion it's an occupation, the same as the white South Africans, and the Turks in Northern Cyprus. Just because an amount of time that you deem as acceptable has elapsed doesn't mean they have now got a natural God given right to be there. 

Guest JackoTC
Just now, Decimus said:

Not a closet papist, Jackers, an out and proud one. Three of my grandparents plus my father were born and bred there, and my wife is from Cork. As an aside, the odd grandparent out was a Scot from Kinlochleven, but also a Catholic.

In my opinion it's an occupation, the same as the white South Africans, and the Turks in Northern Cyprus. Just because an amount of time that you deem as acceptable has elapsed doesn't mean they have now got a natural God given right to be there.

Understandable. But what about almost a million protestants born in Northern Ireland who have no wish for unification ? Have they no right to be there ?

That being the case, almost no one in the UK can actually have a right to be there, as we supposedly came from Angles Saxons Jutes Vikings etc etc ? 

Guest JackoTC
18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

12 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Understandable. But what about almost a million protestants born in Northern Ireland who have no wish for unification ? Have they no right to be there ?

That being the case, almost no one in the UK can actually have a right to be there, as we supposedly came from Angles Saxons Jutes Vikings etc etc ?

Don't worry about responding Deco. I was just waiting for the veg to be ready for the Sunday roast. I rather bored myself with this rubbish.