CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He was the official toast rack at Eton. The hot buttered slices were firmly wedged between his arse cheeks every morning.

More like the bicycle rack!

3 hours ago, scotty said:

Even you baws, with your borderline autism, ocd and computer skills couldn't possibly reproduce the sheer, unmitigated fuckwittery that was wad. It simply can't be done. That was the gold standard of idiocy; others have tried and failed to live down to it, but let's face it, even prof b looked like a fucking genius compared to helen.

Whats this ocd you fuckign bellend i'm eductaed to degree level and I GOT THE ADVANCED DICKHEAD!!!!!

Nah, you're right Scotty, I feel dirty just typing that one sentence. Never go full retard.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Poof, lick his arsehole any harder and you will be licking the back of his teeth you puss brained faggot.

Ooh, a bit to the left ... aah, that's it .

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

He was the official toast rack at Eton. The hot buttered slices were firmly wedged between his arse cheeks every morning.

"Hot crumpets burning his cheeks with shame..."

Guest nobgobbler
5 hours ago, scotty said:

Even you baws, with your borderline autism, ocd and computer skills couldn't possibly reproduce the sheer, unmitigated fuckwittery that was wad. It simply can't be done. That was the gold standard of idiocy; others have tried and failed to live down to it, but let's face it, even prof b looked like a fucking genius compared to helen.

She certainly was worth logging in for. She brought out the best in Frank and a few others. I wonder if she's still washing her husband's cock.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

She certainly was worth logging in for. She brought out the best in Frank and a few others. I wonder if she's still washing her husband's cock.

Must have been one dirty fucking cock if she's still at it...

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Must have been one dirty fucking cock if she's still at it...

Ding, you sad sack of northern shit. Are we playing the provocative avatar game? If we are I'll change mine to a picture of the Brighton bombing.

God save Ireland.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Ding, you sad sack of northern shit. Are we playing the provocative avatar game? If we are I'll change mine to a picture of the Brighton bombing.

God save Ireland.

Why not go all out and make it Warrington? Or Omagh.

"God save Ireland"? Dead kids say fuck your God and fuck your Ireland.

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Why not go all out and make it Warrington? Or Omagh

"God save Ireland"? Dead  kids say fuck your God and fuck your Ireland.

The millions of Irish who died and had to emigrate because of British opression in Ireland say "Fuck your flag, fuck your country and fuck your queen."

Guest DrCunt
Just now, Decimus said:

The millions of Irish who died and had to emigrate because of British opression in Ireland say "Fuck your flag, fuck your country and fuck your queen."

Leave Judge out of this.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Not my flag, country, or queen. Where I went to school, they taught me to spell oppression.

It's my flag , and I say fuck youse all youse Cunts you.

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Not my flag, country, or queen. Where I went to school, they taught me to spell oppression.

It's your flag, you have already insinuated that you do not agree with the SNP dogma of independence. So it's also your country if you agree with Scotland remaining part of the U.K.

I know how to spell oppression, it was a slip of my heavy fingers. I'm not pedantic enough to double check and edit everything I post on this site, it's not my dissertation afterall.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's your flag, you have already insinuated that you do not agree with the SNP dogma of independence. So it's also your country if you agree with Scotland remaining part of the U.K.

I know how to spell oppression, it was a slip of my heavy fingers. I'm not pedantic enough to double check and edit everything I post on this site, it's not my dissertation afterall.

Good job it isn't. Perfumed ponce. 

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Just checking, but has strong drink perhaps been taken during today's celebrations of the birth of a rather shit nation? Only I'd hate to waste my time arguing with someone who's not firing on all cylinders. 

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Just checking, but has strong drink perhaps been taken during today's celebrations of the birth of a rather shit nation? Only I'd hate to waste my time arguing with someone who's not firing on all cylinders. 

You racist, stereotyping cunt... The answer of course is yes.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

God save Ireland.

Plastic Paddy, at least you still live in a bogridden shit hole like your ancestors, pity you didn't drown in them..