CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dave Grohl

Guest MikeD

Guest MikeD

This arsehole has written a letter to Cornwall Council in support of a band who were threatened with a fine because they were practicing at all hours and annoying their neighbours.

Good for him, he doesn't have to live next to the noisy fucking bastards, does he?

Fine? I'd have shot the cunts.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, MikeD said:

This arsehole has written a letter to Cornwall Council in support of a band who were threatened with a fine because they were practicing at all hours and annoying their neighbours.

Good for him, he doesn't have to live next to the noisy fucking bastards, does he?

Fine? I'd have shot the cunts.

well that's rock and roll Mikey.......lets all rebel, score some drugs and write to our councils. 

Guest MikeD
Just now, luke swarm said:

well that's rock and roll Mikey.......lets all rebel, score some drugs and write to our councils. 

If he was that fucking concerned and impressed by them maybe he should have paid for them to have some time in a studio or find somewhere for them to practice where it doesn't bother anyone.

Obviously not impressed enough to part with some money, the hypocritical fucking cunt.

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, MikeD said:

If he was that fucking concerned and impressed by them maybe he should have paid for them to have some time in a studio or find somewhere for them to practice where it doesn't bother anyone.

Obviously not impressed enough to part with some money, the hypocritical fucking cunt.

I agree but the last laugh could be on him....I reckon the council might instruct the Binmen to spill all the rubbish over his lawn come next collection day.........we will see how fucking big he is then eh, the jumped up letter writing millionaire cunt.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I wouldn't mind hearing somebody like The Rolling Stones or Blur practising but if they're shit, you know, like the beatles then fuck it, get the council to shut the fuckers up. Good on him.

Guest DingTheRioja

That recent stuff with a song about each town is fucking horrendous... can't believe he actually did that, it's more like something James Blunt would do... or Coldplay...

Fucking hell, I hate coldplay... turned the radio on earlier, a coldplay "song" was just finishing.... ah... good timing... then they put Adele on... CUNTS!!!!!!!!

Guest deebom

I wouldn't recognise a single song by any of the cunts you've mentioned in this thread. You fucking hipsters. When are you all buying your Glastonbury tickets?

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, deebom said:

I wouldn't recognise a single song by any of the cunts you've mentioned in this thread. You fucking hipsters. When are you all buying your Glastonbury tickets?

Glastonbury?

You fucking cheeky CUNT!!

That's too fucking low, even for this site...

12 hours ago, deebom said:

Fuck me Dee if you think Foo Fighters and Coldplay are edgy hipster stuff, I bet even Neil Diamond would blow your fucking mind.

As for this twat putting his 90% gum and tooth head into council affairs, perhaps he should spend more time practising himself, as everything he's done in the past decade has been fucking dogshit.