CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Radio DJ's That Fade Songs With Good Endings

Ape™️

Driving home tonight, listening to some local radio station, I was delighted when "Won't Get Fooled Again" started booming from my car speakers. I was even more delighted when I realised it was the full version they were playing, one of my all-time favourite tracks. However, I was apoplectic with pure rage when the cunt DJ cut the song just a little bit short, missing the last final chords. Why couldn't the spastic wanker have just allowed it to end properly? Fucking cunt.

Cracking nom, this has tugged on my sack for years. Like an old nag being put out to pasture, I felt recently that I was of an age to migrate over to Radio 2. I lasted a morning after repeatedly smashing my fist into my own cock in frustration over that ginger cunt Evans incessantly talking over half of each and every song.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Cracking nom, this has tugged on my sack for years. Like an old nag being put out to pasture, I felt recently that I was of an age to migrate over to Radio 2. I lasted a morning after repeatedly smashing my fist into my own cock in frustration over that ginger cunt Evans incessantly talking over half of each and every song.

Bad enough, but what's worse is that he will at no point tell you anything about the fucking song that's actually playing. Surely the whole point of having DJ's is that you don't have to Shazam the fucking song yourself?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Radio 4 beckons...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

The ginger cunt is one of the worst talking-over-songs offenders. He often opens the mic, says something, then allows the song to resume, making you think he has shut the fuck up, only to utter some further fucking drivel a few seconds later. 

33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If you've outgrown Radio One BBC 6Music is a better idea than going to Radio Two.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There's so much wrong with radio I cant even begin to list. But that is one thing that freezes my piss as well, is breakfast radio that seems to be the DJ and a roomful of idiots wasting music time by being fucking stupid.

45 minutes ago, Decimus said:

the evans cunt could sit motionless with held breath,not utter a single word for 10 hours solid or even fucking blink and he would still be a grade one cunt.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

the evans cunt could sit motionless with held breath,not utter a single word for 10 hours solid or even fucking blink and he would still be a grade one cunt.

...and the fucking ginger cunt still somehow managed to fuck billie piper.

Bastard. 

• Like 1