CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Serena Williams in sexist row

Neil

2 hours ago, Blind Haze said:

I can’t believe I’ve not seen this website before. Thank you all for reinvigorating my faith in humanity.

As you've perhaps already realised, we also have our fair share of complete and utter fucking cretins too. Luckily so far you don't seem to be among them, which is a first for new cunts this month.

Now, get yourself an avatar, and welcome on board.

Guest 'eavensabove
24 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

As you've perhaps already realised, we also have our fair share of complete and utter fucking cretins too. Luckily so far you don't seem to be among them, which is a first for new cunts this month.

Now, get yourself an avatar, and welcome on board.

I so hope that you've thoroughly checked all avenues to establish that Pew is in fact a newbie.  

6 hours ago, Blind Haze said:

I can’t believe I’ve not seen this website before. Thank you all for reinvigorating my faith in humanity.

Honest question, if Serena were white and called Sarah, would she be deemed racist for ruining a half Japanese/half Haitian woman’s big day? The sad thing is that yes, she probably would.

We live in a cunt farm of a PC society Bill, the only way back from this is to take to the streets with violence on our minds...You in ?

7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That chap Jennings looks a seriously good player- I can't personally see any flaws in his game. There's a lad called Vince at Hants who seems like he's got the back bone for knuckling down for big scores.

Jennings has hit some super knocks this series Stubby....super shit..

Guest Blind Haze

Haha! So far I’ve been told that I’m not a cunt or a cretin ‘yet’. Clearly only a matter of time though. 

Glad I’ve found a place to voice my thoughts. Previously, I got a death threat through the mail for doing just that. Unfortunately it was in the same envelope as a birthday card from my mother.

31 minutes ago, Blind Haze said:

Haha! So far I’ve been told that I’m not a cunt or a cretin ‘yet’. Clearly only a matter of time though. 

Glad I’ve found a place to voice my thoughts. Previously, I got a death threat through the mail for doing just that. Unfortunately it was in the same envelope as a birthday card from my mother.

Cretinous Cunt.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Australian cartoonist Mark Knight has sent Twitter into a complete and utter snowflake meltdown about (and I shit you not) "samboism" with this otherwise completely unfunny take on the US Open final. J K Rowling says he's a big racist, so it must be true.

0910-serena-williams-drawing-cartoon-twi

Personally, I still think Tom & Jerry did it better.

What a fucking storm that is over here. It's a caricature, for fucks sake. Anyone would think he'd gone and drawn Mohammed.

She's a petulant cunt, and ruined the possible one and only grand slam for her opponent.

Do African Americans have bigger lips than Caucasians? By and large, yes. Does she have an enormous arse? Without doubt. Did she act the cunt? Absolutely. 

All the left media over here are busy telling us what we should be offended by, as fucking usual, but the public comments in the left leaning Age newspaper were overwhelmingly of the opinion that it's more making fun of her behaviour, not her physical depiction. Take that, you cunts.

• Like 4

Guest 'eavensabove
14 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Australian cartoonist Mark Knight has sent Twitter into a complete and utter snowflake meltdown about (and I shit you not) "samboism" with this otherwise completely unfunny take on the US Open final. J K Rowling says he's a big racist, so it must be true.

That's one of Road Kill's canvases, isn't it? He always fails to portray hands & knees.  

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, southerncunt said:

What a fucking storm that is over here. It's a caricature, for fucks sake. Anyone would think he'd gone and drawn Mohammed.

She's a petulant cunt, and ruined the possible one and only grand slam for her opponent.

Do African Americans have bigger lips than Caucasians? By and large, yes. Does she have an enormous arse? Without doubt. Did she act the cunt? Absolutely. 

All the left media over here are busy telling us what we should be offended by, as fucking usual, but the public comments in the left leaning Age newspaper were overwhelmingly of the opinion that it's more making fun of her behaviour, not her physical depiction. Take that, you cunts.

It's a crying shame that they refused to publish my own caricature, at least I managed to capture her face with more accuracy. 

PPcgp.png

12 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Southerncunt 

I see Nigel Farage has been in Oz on various speaking engagements.I trust he has caused the left much apoplectic rage.....

• Like 1

21 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Hasn't he also been vilified for supposedly "whitewashing" Williams's opponent?

Jesus fucking wept, I actually detest the world that we currently live in. You can demand a female Doctor Who, a black James Bond, more "ethnic diversity" in period dramas even when the period in question was overwhelmingly white, and no one cries "blackwash" or bemoans a lack of authenticity. Give an Asian a blonde ponytail though, and you may as well have just taken a shit on a war memorial judging by the faux outrage.

I hope that this trend of being perpetually offended dies a death soon, because at this rate you won't be able to be white, male and heterosexual without consenting to full sterilisation lest you accidentally look a she-black in the eyes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Hasn't he also been vilified for supposedly "whitewashing" Williams's opponent?

Jesus fucking wept, I actually detest the world that we currently live in. You can demand a female Doctor Who, a black James Bond, more "ethnic diversity in period dramas when the period in question was overwhelmingly white, and no one cries "blackwash" or bemoans a lack of authenticity. Give an Asian a blonde ponytail though, and you may as well have just taken a shit on a war memorial judging by the faux outrage.I

I hope that this trend of being perpetually offended dies a death soon, because at this rate you won't be able to be white, male and heterosexual without consenting to full sterilisation last you accidentally look a she-black in the eyes.

Yes, he has. Proof, as if any more was needed, that you can't win when satirizing these days. He is historically a pretty clever bloke and rips the shit out of both sides of politics here, something out politicians deserve more than most. 

This trend has to reverse at some stage as I believe it is not the prevailing public opinion, as evidenced by the letters in page of the paper that printed it. It is more the result of the communication saturated society we live in that gobshites who would have traditionally been rightfully ignored in a social setting can jump on twatter and give an earnest and informed 150 character assessment of just about any complex issue you could think of. Cunts.

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 10:05 PM, Cuntybaws said:

I bet she wouldn't have done that to her brand new bag CB.

No sir, Iza sure a dat

Guest Bill Stickers
On 9/12/2018 at 7:02 AM, southerncunt said:

Southern, I have no quarrel with you, but I feel you owe me a sincere apology.

I’ve spent a night in Seminyak, which is totally overrun by Australians.

Don’t get me wrong, I find your ilk fairly agreeable, but only within the confines of your own country, and on my terms. 

There’s nothing more revolting than an antipodean with disposable income and a well stamped passport.

The kind of kookaburra molesting old boy I want to meet is an honest one residing in a small homestead near Castlemaine, or working in a Newcastle mine.

The last thing I want to experience on holiday is a 40-something fuckwit staggering round a bar in front of a covers band, belting out Land Down Under and playing air guitar.

I’ll be expecting a PM later today. 

10 hours ago, southerncunt said:

This trend has to reverse at some stage as I believe it is not the prevailing public opinion, as evidenced by the letters in page of the paper that printed it.

It's the Herald Sun though, Southern, a beyond-contemptible Murdoch rag, so I wouldn't put too much store in its letters page, or the editor who decides which ones to print.

Do you get your copy delivered, or do you just send your Abo out to the shop of a morning?

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's the Herald Sun though, Southern, a beyond-contemptible Murdoch rag, so I wouldn't put too much store in its letters page, or the editor who decides which ones to print.

Do you get your copy delivered, or do you just send your Abo out to the shop of a morning?

I was referring to the letters in page of The Age, a beyond contemptible leftist rag. 

I get mine myself, giving an abo money and an errand tends to lead to $1.80 missing.

• Like 1