CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Paul McCartney

Guest redrum

12 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

A few things...

As per Drew.

Lol.

Vegans are the worst of cunts, how the fuck are you supposed to make a bacon butty with no bacon and no fucking butter?

Well it's probably not significantly more difficult than making a bacon butty with butter, but no bacon.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Well it's probably not significantly more difficult than making a bacon butty with butter, but no bacon.

what the fuck?

Bedtime for Bonzo..!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, nocti said:

This must go some way to explaining why my friend's wife, who always rants at everyone within earshot how going vegan would make them so much fitter, healthier, and happier, is such a fucking fat, miserable cunt.

I always thought vegans were from Star Trek!

Transporter room, My coat please!

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

On the bright side, if Heathers hearing was so shit that she couldn't hear the siren of a police motorbike, she isn't ever going to complain about his shitty scouse warbling.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest luke swarm
7 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

Shame about the cricket but it was inevitable as 155 was never going to be enough but another win for Leicester makes up for it and we have the Ashes and that's all that matters.

what are your views on the George Martin Apple ?

Guest MikeD
43 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

Shame about the cricket but it was inevitable as 155 was never going to be enough but another win for Leicester makes up for it and we have the Ashes and that's all that matters.

You're a cricket fan then?

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, applescruff14 said:

Fuck off and shove the ashes up your fucking arse you boring cunt.

Guest Manky
On 3/20/2016 at 8:20 PM, Rick_B said:

There wasn't. In 1992 a number of her Country Pies were found to contain meat. Most probably it was the result of deliberate sabotage. As a result at least 700 pies were recalled. She never said she made the food herself and it's always been debatable as to what extent they are based on the food she herself cooked. At the time they were made by Ross Young. Probably the worst thing about the original Linda McCartney range is that they were full of hydrogenated fats, especially the sausages. Once regarded as a good thing because they are vegetable based, it's now widely accepted that they are the worst possible fats health wise, far more likely to clog your arteries than butter, lard etc.

You absolute gold plated cunt. How many times have I told you not to let the truth get in the way of a good story.

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

155 to beat is not inevitable , the highest score in a final is only 157' 19 needed off the last over , we should have won. 

I watched the last over of this in a cocktail bar. In Jamaica. The little fuckers were bouncing off the ceiling when he hit the fourth six. All I could think of as I watched them was your blood pressure, Ed. 

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I watched the last over of this in a cocktail bar. In Jamaica. The little fuckers were bouncing off the ceiling when he hit the fourth six. All I could think of as I watched them was your blood pressure, Ed. 

Lost this weeks rent and food money on the game. Tragic.

10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Lost this weeks rent and food money on the game. Tragic.

It was a terrible sight. As the over progressed it was as if someone was slowly boiling a roomful of Minions. (Except they were black rather than yellow.)

Er, perhaps microwaving popcorn is a better analogy. 

• Like 1