CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Glastonbury

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest luke swarm

this Glastonbury thing seems descending into extreme conformity......did they not lead with that planet sized Cunt, Kanye West last year?

Expensive and full of rich cunts in luxury tents or teepees as they call them now. 

Guest luke swarm
16 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

On that subject, I went to see the quack last week complaining that one minute I feel like a big-top, the next like a teepee. Not to worry, relax was his reply......you're too tense.

I think that warrants 24 in the cooler......and no loitering with in tent   

Guest MikeD
58 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

On that subject, I went to see the quack last week complaining that one minute I feel like a big-top, the next like a teepee. Not to worry, relax was his reply......you're too tense.

I liked that....but I would.

Guest MikeD
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

this Glastonbury thing seems descending into extreme conformity......did they not lead with that planet sized Cunt, Kanye West last year?

Expensive and full of rich cunts in luxury tents or teepees as they call them now. 

The best thing about it now seems to be what they call the legends slot.

They've had Johnny Cash, Kenny Rogers, Neil Diamond, I wouldn't go and see the rest of it if they held it in my fucking garden.

Guest MikeD
3 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Fucking hell Mike , Kenny Cunting Rogers , are you unwell ?.

Guilty as charged, your honour.

I fucking love country music, not that modern shit like Garth Brooks and those kinds of cunts but the older stuff.

2 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Guilty as charged, your honour.

I fucking love country music, not that modern shit like Garth Brooks and those kinds of cunts but the older stuff.

You do not have to defend your taste in music , as poor as it is. I only enquired about your health out of genuine concern because of late you have been somewhat wanting in the 'Boring Noms' department . Now fuck off , I want to listen to my Boney M album.

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, witheredscrote said:

You do not have to defend your taste in music , as poor as it is. I only enquired about your health out of genuine concern because of late you have been somewhat wanting in the 'Boring Noms' department . Now fuck off , I want to listen to my Boney M album.

That could be a compliment or a cunting.

Good work, you fucker.

Just now, MikeD said:

That could be a compliment or a cunting.

Good work, you fucker.

Well I feel you are in for a good cunting from Bill anyway. Admitting that you like country and western is a monumental gaff on the same level as silly old Drewpy admitting he lives in a bungalow . Wait for it Mike , it will come. Not from me , I am too polite.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Properkhunt said:

Properkhunt you cunt,I've already pulled you up this week about poor quality jokes.

Stop it. Stop it now.

Guest MikeD
12 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Well I feel you are in for a good cunting from Bill anyway. Admitting that you like country and western is a monumental gaff on the same level as silly old Drewpy admitting he lives in a bungalow . Wait for it Mike , it will come. Not from me , I am too polite.

Oh no.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

the difference being that listening to Kanye makes me want to kill him, listening to Adele makes me want to kill myself.... Add your own bleach comments as you see fit...

1 hour ago, MikeD said:

The best thing about it now seems to be what they call the legends slot.

They've had Johnny Cash, Kenny Rogers, Neil Diamond, I wouldn't go and see the rest of it if they held it in my fucking garden.

ELO this year, possibly the best band there when you look at the other shit on.

Guest Manky
20 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

ELO this year, possibly the best band when you look at the other shit on. 

Probably only one member of the original ELO. Nearly as many reincarnations as that mega cunt David Van Day and Dollar. Not like my favourites, Peters and Lee.

Guest Manky
Just now, witheredscrote said:

There we go Manky , at last we have something in common , I liked Peters & Lee . You must like Chas & Dave then , a good old 'knees up' Cockney duo

I don't like Peter's and Lee or Chas and Dave. It is what is called Socratic Irony. Now you think I am a thick twat and will underestimate me, leaving you vulnerable to my immense intellect.

Vanessa Paradise, Charles Aznavour and Plastic fucking Bertrand. Some musical pedigree you fucking Frenck pricks have.

Guest MikeD
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What songs about murdering the wife because she's being unfaithful?

Yeah, but just after the dog died and some cunt stole the car and burgled the house.

Uplifting stuff. Yeehaaaa!!!

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Manky said:

I don't like Peter's and Lee or Chas and Dave. It is what is called Socratic Irony. Now you think I am a thick twat and will underestimate me, leaving you vulnerable to my immense intellect.

Vanessa Paradise, Charles Aznavour and Plastic fucking Bertrand. Some musical pedigree you fucking Frenck pricks have.

Oi cunt... don't malign Mlle Paradis...

1 hour ago, MikeD said:

Yeah, but just after the dog died and some cunt stole the car and burgled the house.

Uplifting stuff. Yeehaaaa!!!

I thought the car got reposessed?

Guest luke swarm
4 hours ago, Snatch said:

Properkhunt you cunt,I've already pulled you up this week about poor quality jokes.

Stop it. Stop it now.

I agree...that's Mikes Job.