CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The resignation of I.D.S.

Guest Lady Penelope

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

The smug self satisfaction of Labour MP's who are now decrying the budget as unfair is fucking abominable.

They were more Tory than the Tories when they were in power. Academies, gradual privatisation of the NHS, tuition fee's, ATOS disability interrogations, dubiously legal foreign wars, ever tightening surveillance laws. All "New" Labour policies.

The labour party started us on the path to inequality with fucking gusto, and the Tories will now finish the job. I may not agree with them, but anyone who put a tick against the conservatives last year, including me, knew what we were getting. I'd rather be fucked over by honest toffs who do not hide their disdain of the plebs, than by duplicitous Blairites who sold out their party and their principles for a bit of power.

Shit. It sorta pains me to agree with the broad thrust of Dec's post. People ignore, or rather conveniently, forget Labour's softening of immigration policies introduced as part of a cynical exercise in wholesale gerrymandering. It's also worth remembering that aside from changing the rules on the amount of national borrowing (capital expenditure was no longer included in debt as a % of GDP) it also introduced a "lighter touch" in regulating the financial services market which allowed banks to over securitise and trade/churn re-packaged assets which contributed to the banking collapse.

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Shit. It sorta pains me to agree with the broad thrust of Dec's post. 

Yes all very interesting (not) Mrs Roops....but can we get back to the bit where he calls you a stupid fucking cunt and you respond by telling him that he in turn is not a gentlemen and you would not piss on him if he was rolling about in agony after a acid attack whilst spontaneously combusting.  

This agreeing nonsense is not agreeing with me.   

3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Yes all very interesting (not) Mrs Roops....but can we get back to the bit where he calls you a stupid fucking cunt and you respond by telling him that he in turn is not a gentlemen and you would not piss on him if he was rolling about in agony after a acid attack whilst spontaneously combusting.  

Shit-stirring from the side lines aside Luke, its an olive branch. His self esteem needs massaging after I received the heads-up of a whispering campaign behind his back. In his defence, I'll say now the rumour that he clenches his buttocks every-time I appear on-line is as scurrilous as it is speculative.

Guest luke swarm
12 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Shit-stirring from the side lines aside Luke, its an olive branch. His self esteem needs massaging after I received the heads-up of a whispering campaign behind his back. In his defence, I'll say now the rumour that he clenches his buttocks every-time I appear on-line is as scurrilous as it is speculative.

ahh the old olive branch trick coupled with a unsubtle insult in the same sentence eh Roops. That should help settle the matter in no time eh. Like it.....lets see if your olive branch is accepted or inserted somewhere painful.

10 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

ahh the old olive branch trick coupled with a unsubtle insult in the same sentence eh Roops. That should help settle the matter in no time eh. Like it.....lets see if your olive branch is accepted or inserted somewhere painful.

Unsubtle? Have to cater for the entire readership Luke. If some don't know about Rogets, let alone Socrates' Paradox then I for one don't want them wasting precious time scuttling off to Google.

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Unsubtle? Have to cater for the entire readership Luke. If some don't know about Rogets, let alone Socrates' Paradox then I for one don't want them wasting precious time scuttling off to Google.

Another deveststing insult. Can the scoreboard operator add one to the tally for Bloops please?

I might have to consider throwing in the towel, the points gap is just too great.

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Nor me , it seems that every fucking nom gets taken over by this petty bickering and point scoring. When Roops was a mod she stopped the cunting of newbies which was a disaster , and now she is doing even better at killing new membership with her constant boring repetitious shit. .  I am taking a long break until she runs out of energy. Thanks for the good laughs and cuntings that I have endured ( and that includes you Manky, you Northern tosser ).

5 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Nor me , it seems that every fucking nom gets taken over by this petty bickering and point scoring. When Roops was a mod she stopped the cunting of newbies which was a disaster , and now she is doing even better at killing new membership with her constant boring repetitious shit. .  I am taking a long break until she runs out of energy. Thanks for the good laughs and cuntings that I have endured ( and that includes you Manky, you Northern tosser ).

Hurry up back you avian molester, I want to moan to you about the 3 days I've just endured in your disgusting capital city.

Guest Bill Stickers
27 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Nice one Roops you fucking spastic cunt.

You know you're a real top of the range, gold plated cunt when cancer couldn't stop someone using the site, but your personality can. Unbelievable.

Yes, that's right, you're actually worse than cancer Roops. 

Guest DingTheRioja
51 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Another deveststing insult. Can the scoreboard operator add one to the tally for Bloops please?

I might have to consider throwing in the towel, the points gap is just too great.

I'd blame Blair if I were you, he's responsible for most of the shit going on today, finance, terrorism, immigration, income gap and your points...

32 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Hurry up back you avian molester, I want to moan to you about the 3 days I've just endured in your disgusting capital city.

He who is bored of Paris is bored of life.... and I agree with that sentiment wholeheatedly.. one of the few cities in the world I could face living in for more than a few months..

6 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I'd blame Blair if I were you, he's responsible for most of the shit going on today, finance, terrorism, immigration, income gap and your points...

He who is bored of Paris is bored of life.... and I agree with that sentiment wholeheatedly.. one of the few cities in the world I could face living in for more than a few months..

When a man is tired of London he is tired of life -Samuel Johnson.

London is far superior to Paris in my opinion. The standard of service is abysmal in central Paris. You're either confronted with a surly grunt, or the serving pace of a paralysed snail.

It's also got children sleeping on blankets in the street for christ sake, some no older than four. I've never seen that in any other city I have been to. It's a despicable, place lacking in any morals and it's superficial beauty does not make up for it.

Guest Snatch
3 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Italy changed to the winning side in WW2.

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

your statement is a non sequitor....please clarify this Snatcher

Just a passing comment that someone knows when they are beat,hence the olive branch.

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Nice one Roops you fucking spastic cunt.

You know you're a real top of the range, gold plated cunt when cancer couldn't stop someone using the site, but your personality can. Unbelievable.

Yes, that's right, you're actually worse than cancer Roops. 

Jeeze, pulling out all the stops there Bill. This is Violet Bott stuff, "I'll thcream and thream till I'm thick"

47 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Just a passing comment that someone knows when they are beat,hence the olive branch.

Stupid boy.

You two precious hand-holders separated at birth by any chance?

On 10/03/2016 at 9:28 AM, Admin said:

I just want less insults, i.e the second comment of every nom is an insult that we have all heard before. Calm down and get a grip.

If I was to venture an opinion, I'd say that no-one is listening to a single fucking word you say. What a bunch of cunts!

Guest Snatch
38 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Stupid boy.

You two precious hand-holders separated at birth by any chance?

I've told you once already today to fuck off. Cunt.

God your fucking tedious.

Guest luke swarm

May I with respect remind all cunts that only every other comment is allowed to be of an insulting nature....if you will look up, you will see that this has been clearly contravened and this goes against what Admin has laid down.....please have a quiet word with yourselves...you know who you are..

Don't make him come down there and hurt you.

14 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

May I with respect remind all cunts that only every other comment is allowed to be of an insulting nature....if you will look up, you will see that this has been clearly contravened and this goes against what Admin has laid down.....please have a quiet word with yourselves...you know who you are..

Don't make him come down there and hurt you.

Er...ok

Spaghetti is nice and long.

Guest luke swarm
10 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Er...ok

Spaghetti is nice and long.

it does not include you Roops.......you are contravening that other rule, albeit an unwritten one that contributors have to periodically submit contributions that are in some way amusing or wry.

In this endeavour you have singularly failed miserably. Feel free to call on witnesses to prove this damning observation incorrect. I have time.