CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

John Lewis ask mother to leave shop when toddler was having a tantrum

Neil

Quote from the mother whos child was having a tantrum

"My point is that when shops see a mother trying to deal with a child having a tantrum they should cut them a bit of slack. I was made to feel like a rubbish mum."

Very observant lady,control your fucking horrible sprog and dont subject others to its ghastly fucking noise,you rubbish cunt of a mum

Guest MikeD
15 minutes ago, neil298 said:

"My point is that when shops see a mother trying to deal with a child having a tantrum they should cut them a bit of slack. I was made to feel like a rubbish mum."

Very observant lady,control your fucking horrible sprog and dont subject others to its ghastly fucking noise,you rubbish cunt of a mum

Good on them but still remarkably restrained, I'd have shot the little cunt.

1 hour ago, neil298 said:

FIRM BUT FAIR

Guest DingTheRioja
29 minutes ago, neil298 said:

"My point is that when your fucking sprog throws a tantrum, we don't want our day out shopping spoilt, so please FUCK OFF.  Thank you."

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Shock horror, she's a fucking Manc. And her brat's name is Heidi. Gas their fucking arses!

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/mum-told-leave-john-lewis-10998605

If he'd said that to me I'd have told him to fuck right off. And if he'd laid a finger on me he'd be visiting punkers surgeon to have a large larva lamp extracted from his rectum. Mind you, he works in menswear so he's bound to be a Mr Humphries and would enjoy it.

Guest Manky
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Shock horror, she's a fucking Manc. And her brat's name is Heidi. Gas their fucking arses!

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/mum-told-leave-john-lewis-10998605

She aint a Manc. She is from Prestwich which is part of Bury, home of the black pudding.

The Trafford Centre is...surprise, surprise...in Trafford,

With your knowledge of geography, you probably think Iron Bru plays for Wrexham

Guest deebom

I wonder if this is true. Like the stupid cunt who claimed a security guard 'ripped her baby from her breast' because she was breastfeeding. I agree with gyppo, if that had been me, the 'member of staff' would have a right cunting.

All children under the age 10 should be barred from shops though.

Sorry people but reading the story it seems the mum was trying to placate the youngster. It's happened to me on a number of occasions with mine when they were kids and happened with my late granddaughter. Its very difficult for parents when it happens. However, the ones you should be cunting are the parents who walk around taking no notice if their kids throwing tantrums. They're the selfish bastards.

11 hours ago, Manky said:

She aint a Manc. She is from Prestwich which is part of Bury, home of the black pudding.

With your knowledge of geography, you probably think Iron Bru plays for Wrexham

I thought he did .... Inside right.

What's that you say, Manky? Manchester United - who play at Old Trafford - aren't really from Manchester at all? I wonder if anyone has ever drawn their attention to this.

Bobby Charlton is a cunt.

Guest Manky
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

What's that you say, Manky? Manchester United - who play at Old Trafford - aren't really from Manchester at all? I wonder if anyone has ever drawn their attention to this.

Bobby Charlton is a cunt.

You are quite correct and good morning. Manchester United are NOT a Manchester team. This fact is driven home to them very, very regularly. As most of their fans are non-mancs as well, that is a double whammy. By the way, I am not a City fan either. Sir Bobby and all the others are indeed total cunts.

You could tell the screaming brat wasn't a Manchester kid. She had a classy name, Heidi, and was not called Chantelle or Chardonnay like our little cunts are. Her mother should be ashamed as with a name like that, she will never attain celebrity status through an appearance on the Jeremy Kyle Show.

Her mother must be a social climber. Most of our mothers do their shoplifting in Aldi or Lidl and not John Lewis which is our answer to Harrods.

Guest Snatch
5 hours ago, Manky said:

Her mother must be a social climber. Most of our mothers do their shoplifting in Aldi or Lidl and not John Lewis which is our answer to Harrods.

She must be Spunkapes sister.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Fictional. Just like the rest of his bullshit.

Phew!

I thought you were going to say something like "the bastard love child of Punkers and his sister"...

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Phew!

I thought you were going to say something like "the bastard love child of Punkers and his sister"...

You've seen The Exorcist I take it.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

You've seen The Exorcist I take it.

Yeah, but that's the highly edited, bleeped and sanitised version of the Punkers love tryst...

20 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Ding dong, your continual use of an ellipsis at the end of one of your quotes has left me constantly waiting for the punchline. You've disappointed me every single time so far.

Up your game you bland, beige, boring bastard.

You are quite correct and good morning. Manchester United are NOT a Manchester team. This fact is driven home to them very, very regularly. As most of their fans are non-mancs as well, that is a double whammy. By the way, I am not a City fan either. Sir Bobby and all the others are indeed total cunts.

You could tell the screaming brat wasn't a Manchester kid. She had a classy name, Heidi, and was not called Chantelle or Chardonnay like our little cunts are. Her mother should be ashamed as with a name like that, she will never attain celebrity status through an appearance on the Jeremy Kyle Show.

I thought manchesters answer to harrods was the local recycling centre. 

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Ding dong, your continual use of an ellipsis at the end of one of your quotes has left me constantly waiting for the punchline. You've disappointed me every single time so far.

Up your game you bland, beige, boring bastard.

Haven't the IRA kneecapped you yet you useless inbred left-footed fuckwit?

I must send them another £2.34....