CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

Guest Fatty
On ‎17‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 0:31 PM, DingTheRioja said:

I don't wear "big girls blouses", at least not since the early 80's,

Complete bollocks again. 

This "argument" you are using bears little or no relation to the statements you originally made.  "Qualifying your rebuttal" is shite as well, it's not qualifying when it should have been completely different.

If you want to go into any stupid arguments about "your message not being received correctly", then if you are as bright and educated as you reckon, then you will know that in any business, or other area of communications such as a holiday, if a message is misunderstood then the fault of the breakdown in communications is entirely on the person giving the message, not the receiver. 

You don't go to rural Italy and ask for "a pint of lager please, mate... I said, A PINTO OF LAGERO POR FAVOR, PAL"...  whereas "Gradirei una grande birra, per favore" might be a little more helpful.

If you have the kind/level of intelligence I think, based on your above "discussions" then this might be more helpful...

"Stop talking shit and people won't hear shit"

Soppy Cunt, anyway thought you had been banned for being an inopropriate waste of fucking air, prick

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Fatty said:

Soppy Cunt, anyway thought you had been banned for being an inopropriate waste of fucking air, prick

Rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

Guest MikeD

A girl starting a new job on a supermarket checkout was being told about a game some of the staff play with customers.

The girl teaching her said 'we try to guess the kind of person by their shopping. Look at this man here, lots of fruit and veg, low fat food, obviously looks after himself. You try the next one.'

Bloke comes up with lots of microwave meals for one, and small portions and amounts of other stuff.

She says to the bloke 'We're playing a game, would it be right that you're single?'

The man says 'yes, how did you know?.

She said, 'because you're a right ugly cunt.'

Guest DingTheRioja
9 minutes ago, MikeD said:

A girl starting a new job on a supermarket checkout was being told about a game some of the staff play with customers.

The girl teaching her said 'we try to guess the kind of person by their shopping. Look at this man here, lots of fruit and veg, low fat food, obviously looks after himself. You try the next one.'

Bloke comes up with lots of microwave meals for one, and small portions and amounts of other stuff.

She says to the bloke 'We're playing a game, would it be right that you're single?'

The man says 'yes, how did you know?.

She said, 'because you're a right ugly cunt.'

Something tells me that shouldn't be on the joke pages...?

Guest Fatty
On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 1:56 PM, Bill Stickers said:

Indeed I did quote the wrong person. Thank you for pointing that out you odious little pedant.

Do you want to suck my dick Snatch? 

You sound like you've been possesed by Brony Keith??

My wife came in from the shops to find me packing my bags "What's going on here?" she asked.

"I'm sorry Jane," I replied, "I can't lie to you any more, I'm seeing someone else." 

"What's she like?" asked the wife with her lip now quivering. 

I replied, "She's a 19 year old topless model who insists on sex three times a day, her dad owns a pub and she likes me to go out with the lads on a Friday." 

"Is there any point in me asking you to change your mind?" she pleaded. 

"You know, I'll miss your sense of humour," I said, walking out the door.

My wife has just told me that I can invite my sexy secretary to our place for a few drinks and shag her as much as I want, all weekend.

Well, what she actually said was "I'm off to London this weekend with work so you'll have the house to yourself."

Guest MikeD

An alcoholic goes to the doctor and says he is sore everywhere.

Head, arms, legs, arse, everything.

The doctor examines him and says, 'I can't find anything wrong with you, I can only assume it must be the drink.'

The bloke says, 'don't worry doc, i'll come back tomorrow when you're sober.'

Guest DingTheRioja

Ethel and Edith walking through the park, a bloke comes up to them, opens his raincoat and says "what do you think of THIS then?"

Ethel says, "Eeee, I remember them things, haven't seen one in years"

Edith answers, "I haven't either, but they used to be a lot bigger in our day didn't they"