CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

I actually expected a bit more resistance from you Frank...how disappointing to find you so easily drawn out,,,you are no different to poor Sleeve really are you.

You're right.. I had a moment. I'll come for you another day. 

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Frank said:

You're right.. I had a moment. I'll come for you another day. 

Excellent News....perhaps a small video, but please no white trousers, its so eighties. 

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, scotty said:

This is a thread about Sickipedia. Anything goes, racism, sexism, anythingism. Why is anyone moaning about dings post?

you misunderstand Scotty.....its not the post but the poster who is offensive.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
37 minutes ago, Frank said:

Your little traveling salesman's mind is all over the place tonight, luke... you small fry illiterate old cunt. It must feel awful to still have to work at your age. Shit. 

He is still doing his duty by the rest of us, as am I, selflessly improving your built environment, while you sit around in white trousers saying "ooohhmm, oohmm", and whinging about your dead poodle.

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

He is still doing his duty by the rest of us, as am I, selflessly improving your built environment, while you sit around in white trousers saying "ooohhmm, oohmm". 

Nobody mentioned the bespoke blue velvet espadrilles. Watching it back, it doesn't look like I have much of a cock. What are your thoughts?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 minutes ago, Frank said:

Nobody mentioned the bespoke blue velvet espadrilles. Watching it back, it doesn't look like I have much of a cock. What are your thoughts?

Well, it occurs to me, that you can be a complete one, without having one. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Well, it occurs to me, that you can be a complete one, without having one. 

But I do admire the espadrilles; for that, you are as good as in the clear.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, scotty said:

He's probably wearing socks with them, quince. 

The 5th Thundercat is probably wearing an lime green body thong under that white spandex, but that need not concern us.

19 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

The 5th Thundercat is probably wearing an lime green body thong under that white spandex, but that need not concern us

You've just placed an image of frank wearing a borat mankini in my head quince, and I can't unsee it. Thanks a fucking lot for that pal, I appreciate it.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, scotty said:

You've just placed an image of frank wearing a borat mankini in my head quince, and I can't unsee it. Thanks a fucking lot for that pal, I appreciate it.

If there are white skinny jeans where all can see them, fuck knows what lies out of sight.