CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pigeons

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

I'm not sure what it is about these little fuckers, but I find them utterly intolerable.

Its certainly something to do with that sharp, rhythmic bobbing of the head as they strut around the place like some kind of cockney on speed. 

If I wasn't a devout practicing Buddhist, any time I was out of sight of the general public, I'd boot the fuckers into the wall and crush their little avian skulls.

I remember feeding them bicarbonate soda on a ferry to France once as a young whippersnapper, after being told they explode. Didn't fucking work did it. 

A pedestrian nomination perhaps. As always Withers, your constructive criticism is always welcome. But with all due respect, of which you are due none, fuck off and die.

Guest DingTheRioja

Fucking pitiful.

You could have done a lot better than that with the shitty disease riddled flying rats...

Apparently some stupid country has arrested one for spying...

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Fucking pitiful.

You could have done a lot better than that with the shitty disease riddled flying rats...

Thanks for the feedback Ding. Perhaps you'd be so kind as to give me a multi-quote analysis of exactly where I went wrong?

Then you can stick said analysis up your baggy, stretched out arse, you drug-addled, cum-drizzled, pro-Bono rent boy.

Guest MikeD
6 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Fucking pitiful.

Did it speak English?

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Thanks for the feedback Ding. Perhaps you'd be so kind as to give me a multi-quote analysis of exactly where I went wrong?

Then you can stick said analysis up your baggy, stretched out arse, you drug-addled, cum-drizzled, pro-Bono rent boy.

How the FUCK dare you mention Bono you CUNT?

Retract that immediately!

10 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm not sure what it is about these little fuckers, but I find them utterly intolerable.

Its certainly something to do with that sharp, rhythmic bobbing of the head as they strut around the place like some kind of cockney on speed. 

If I wasn't a devout practicing Buddhist, any time I was out of sight of the general public, I'd boot the fuckers into the wall and crush their little avian skulls.

I remember feeding them bicarbonate soda on a ferry to France once as a young whippersnapper, after being told they explode. Didn't fucking work did it. 

A pedestrian nomination perhaps. As always Withers, your constructive criticism is always welcome. But with all due respect, of which you are due none, fuck off and die.

Fucking pitiful, to call this pedestrian is being somewhat optimistic. 9 posts and already its going off thread , in the main ,  due to that stupid multi quoting cunt. Post a nom about beer , that always does well. There is one on here now , 50 posts and still on thread. Brilliant. Now fuck off and spend the day in the office shitter.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, witheredscrote said:

There is one on here now , 50 posts and still on thread. Brilliant. Now fuck off and spend the day in the office shitter.

Much like Ding, you seem to harbour autistic tendencies. I can imagine you now, sitting at home with a little black book, recording the exact times of the comings and goings of the Corner, and tallying up the number of posts on each thread in immaculate, Aspergerey detail.

Once you're done, you retire to the bedroom for the third time that day, to give your blow up doll another limp, sweaty porking... and even though she's not real, you prematurely ejaculate far too early for her liking, all over the Thomas the Tank Engine bedsheets your mother washed for you the night before.

To finish the day off, as per usual, you spend the night crying, watching Asterix and Obelix on a black and white TV, while your father slowly kills his liver downstairs in the kitchen, drinking port wondering where you went so wrong.

A lamentable being - I feel you are desperately unwell.

Guest Manky

3 times I have been shit on by pigeons riding under the same railway bridge. I suspect they bought the JDAM laser guided GPS smart shit off the Yanks. Fucking flying cunts.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Much like Ding, you seem to harbour autistic tendencies. I can imagine you now, sitting at home with a little black book, recording the exact times of the comings and goings of the Corner, and tallying up the number of posts on each thread in immaculate, Aspergerey detail.

Once you're done, you retire to the bedroom for the third time that day, to give your blow up doll another limp, sweaty porking... and even though she's not real, you prematurely ejaculate far too early for her liking, all over the Thomas the Tank Engine bedsheets your mother washed for you the night before.

To finish the day off, as per usual, you spend the night crying, watching Asterix and Obelix on a black and white TV, while your father slowly kills his liver downstairs in the kitchen, drinking port wondering where you went so wrong.

A lamentable being - I feel you are desperately unwell.

If I was autistic I wouldn't need a book to write it down in, you dozy fuck....

..and it's whiskey, not port...

6 hours ago, Manky said:

3 times I have been shit on by pigeons riding under the same railway bridge. I suspect they bought the JDAM laser guided GPS smart shit off the Yanks. Fucking flying cunts.

Everyone shits on northerners always have, always will.

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Mutttey was a bigger cunt

Still funnier than old Decs. The cunts are only on about pigeons after having consumed them as roast Cornish hens at the steam vent by the rail platform. 

Guest Bill Stickers
38 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Still funnier than old Decs. The cunts are only on about pigeons after having consumed them as roast Cornish hens at the steam vent by the rail platform. 

DEEBOM! We've got another right raisin shaver here. End him. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
18 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

DEEBOM! We've got another right raisin shaver here. End him. 

Enjoying your manifold roasted squab, then?