CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

West Register cunts.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

The filthy RBS, fucking leeches that they are, have not yet had their fill of theiving, economy crashing antics but have been and are raping the shit out of British businesses- their customers, via their deliberately red-herring'd named West Register vehicle. Their own paying customers their target, the stunt being to , via their "regular" banking deliberately pressure and distress customer companies who have been paying timely interest, into folding, then scoop up their houses, land & units into their own pirate property outfit, fucking West Register. Granted, it is boring enough to escape general public awareness, but even after all their shite, they're milking the very disaster they had a large part in, and milking their own. Disgusting vampyritic cunts.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

ALL banks are thieving lying cunts . End of.

This is unusually fly. And esoteric enough of a move to escape proper cunting. Til now.

13 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Lloyds, Manky.

All banks are shit. I like the Coop bank. Drug addict president who knows fuck all about banking. What could possibly go wrong. Rev Flowers you legend.

3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

...deliberately pressure and distress customer companies who have been paying timely interest, into folding, then scoop up their houses, land & units into their own pirate property outfit, fucking West Register. 

Can we assume they're mainly sticking it to landlords, then? In which case I'm calling "not a cunt".

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Can we assume they're mainly sticking it to landlords, then? In which case I'm calling "not a cunt".

Balls. Those business that have managed not to have a cunt commercial landlord are to be lauded, not cunted. I hope I don't hear peevish grass is greener shit.

11 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Balls. Those business that have managed not to have a cunt commercial landlord are to be lauded, not cunted. I hope I don't hear peevish grass is greener shit.

I'm sure there is the occasional decent landord out there (commercial or otherwise), and it's possible that – like black swans – there may even be one or two decent tenants too. My beef is not with them, per se, more with the repeated need to discuss personal rent-related matters in tedious detail in these hallowed pages. In fairness, that's mostly Ding, but others should hang their heads too. No-one wants to hear the soul-crushingly miserable stories of their day-to-day lives recounted on here.

• Like 1

Just while we're on the subject, please also avoid the following topics:

• The quaint characters of Norwich/Norfolk
  • Football being for irons. (Golf being for irons is also no longer funny)
  • Lovable Scotsmen being cunts (although the Irish and Welsh remain fair game, sorry Spot.)
  • Anything else I find boring (this varies daily, but please make an effort.)

I will tolerate Proper's occasional coverage of matters medical (well, I have to now that he's got the keys to the gold crapper) but some of the above shit is frankly Jazz-like.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

No-one wants to hear the soul-crushingly miserable stories of their day-to-day lives recounted on here.

ahem....review your words  Baws....the more sordid  the story the better, but I agree cunts financial woes are of no real interest  , and yes Ding is a stupid cunt. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm sure there is the occasional decent landord out there (commercial or otherwise), and it's possible that – like black swans – there may even be one or two decent tenants too. My beef is not with them, per se, more with the repeated need to discuss personal rent-related matters in tedious detail in these hallowed pages. In fairness, that's mostly Ding, but others should hang their heads too. No-one wants to hear the soul-crushingly miserable stories of their day-to-day lives recounted on here.

possibly you are onto something. It's important to keep quality foremost in mind with regard to content on such an august institution as this. I think Ding has topped himself though, so show some proper respect to the cunts memory.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Just while we're on the subject, please also avoid the following topics:

• The quaint characters of Norwich/Norfolk
  • Football being for irons. (Golf being for irons is also no longer funny)
  • Lovable Scotsmen being cunts (although the Irish and Welsh remain fair game, sorry Spot.)
  • Anything else I find boring (this varies daily, but please make an effort.)

I will tolerate Proper's occasional coverage of matters medical (well, I have to now that he's got the keys to the gold crapper) but some of the above shit is frankly Jazz-like.

As long as you continue to make an effort to keep us right , I think it'll work out OK. I'm not sure about the Irish slur, unless it is the southern Mexican scum you are referring to. 

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

• Lovable Scotsmen being cunts (although the Irish and Welsh remain fair game,

Objection your honour. I insist that we English are bestowed the honour of a severe cunting in your new order of things. As we are , simultaneously, the most loved and hated of all nationalities so we should be granted the privelidge of standing shoulder to shoulder with all the other cunts in this erudite and sophisticated forum.

19 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm not sure about the Irish slur, unless it is the southern Mexican scum you are referring to. 

Well, fucking obviously it's the Euro-squandering southern cunts in the cross hairs - unless you bowler-hatted Six Counties oiks have taken up bog-trotting and eating raw potatoes since I was last there?

22 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

As long as you continue to make an effort to keep us right.

I'll add to the list as time goes by. One very important bullet point I omitted earlier was:

• Cunts who wang on about fucking tie pins, cravats, and the like.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 minutes ago, Manky said:

Objection your honour. I insist that we English are bestowed the honour of a severe cunting in your new order of things. As we are , simultaneously, the most loved and hated of all nationalities so we should be granted the privelidge of standing shoulder to shoulder with all the other cunts in this erudite and sophisticated forum.

In the interest of equality, I hate you all and wish you every conciebable harm in equal measure.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Well, fucking obviously it's the Euro-squandering southern cunts in the cross hairs - unless you bowler-hatted Six Counties oiks have taken up bog-trotting and eating raw potatoes since I was last there?

I'll add to the list as time goes by. One very important bullet point I omitted earlier was:

• Cunts who wang on about fucking tie pins, cravats, and the like.

Baws, your stock value just plummeted per the universally accepted  Cockfinger's register with this Dingesque multi quoting, though your correction on the southern Irish weasels has somewhat mitigated this tricky situation you find yourself in.

5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

In the interest of equality, I hate you all and wish you every conciebable harm in equal measure.

Did the head of the Equality Commission get chosen on merit?

And what is conceibable?

8 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Baws, your stock value just plummeted per the universally accepted  Cockfinger's register with this Dingesque multi quoting, though your correction on the southern Irish weasels has somewhat mitigated this tricky situation you find yourself in.

Every dog is allowed one bite. Except for Irish dogs. Fucking wolfhounds...!

4 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You are a fucking polyglot.

That's fighting talk where I come from. What's wrong with having polyglot, it doesn't show if your tattoos are spelt right.