CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A fried chicken shop in Walthamstow

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Similarly to the Gillingham Big Mac, it's copious amounts of human spunk and chav sweat. That's why you'll often find PunkApe taking a long road trip past as many Little Chef establishments as possible, he can't get enough. 

Sounds like that brekky would glow blue under a spunk-torch. I'll wager you've  made a contribution to bulk up the protein. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

Stay off my side Quincy you sinister little underling.

Bill, as I've pointed out before, there are no sides, only backsides, and yours is drooling mayo.

If there something wrong with telling Punkape to fuck himself I've lost my grip on reality. It's not all about you, you pet shop rubber chicken.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

You talking to yourself again? At least get the correct ID before you wank yourself off on a public forum.

Sigh. Stop with this implied multiple ID shite sir, I'm way too lazy a cunt to bother. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Properkhunt said:

Yeah, right on me Brethren!

I'll come clean. Though I have not been at the multiple ID shite, I have out of perversity been passing Quincy around like a spliff. This is the Real Quincy at the moment, but otherwise it could be one of 5 or 6 other Cunts. It's me when Quincy is hilarious, but I can't speak for the other banal shite cunts might post from time to time. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
16 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Got to admire the subtle humour of the councillor who said "The foul conditions in which food was being prepared is quite unacceptable".  See what they did there? 

As your regular eatery is now closed, are you looking for a new place to dine, Ball Kissers? May I recommend the local DIY store, industrial cleaning products are located in aisle 5. Plesse remember to tip your waiter. 

But, do you like chicken?

9 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'll come clean. Though I have not been at the multiple ID shite, I have out of perversity been passing Quincy around like a spliff. This is the Real Quincy at the moment, but otherwise it could be one of 5 or 6 other Cunts. It's me when Quincy is hilarious, but I can't speak for the other banal shite cunts might post from time to time. 

I can only assume that the day "Quincy" posted the infamous yacht nom, that you'd whored your I.D. out to a dribbling, lobotomised homosexualist.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

I can only assume that the day "Quincy" posted the infamous yacht nom, that you'd whored your I.D. out to a dribbling, lobotomised homosexualist.

Would the real Quincy Cockfingers please stand up, please stand up.

er... Yes.. That's exactly what happened. Ahem. Let's talk about something else ...

Guest DingTheRioja
17 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

But, do you like chicken?

Last time I heard someone on about chicken, he'd been down in Brighton on some works conference, accidentally walked into a gaybar, and the barman said "ooo.. fresh chicken.."

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

7 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Ding?

Fuck off, I'm not a poof....

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Last time I heard someone on about chicken, he'd been down in Brighton on some works conference, accidentally walked into a gaybar, and the barman said "ooo.. fresh chicken.."

Fuck off, I'm not a poof....

Was this someone very close to you...?

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

So close he's 6 inches inside him most of the time.

and you say my quality is shit?

Fucking hell, I've got a few miles to go before i catch up with your "quality"...