CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A fried chicken shop in Walthamstow

Guest Bill Stickers

Got to admire the subtle humour of the councillor who said "The foul conditions in which food was being prepared is quite unacceptable".  See what they did there? 

As your regular eatery is now closed, are you looking for a new place to dine, Ball Kissers? May I recommend the local DIY store, industrial cleaning products are located in aisle 5. Plesse remember to tip your waiter. 

Guest Bill Stickers
37 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Got to admire the subtle humour of the councillor who said "The foul conditions in which food was being prepared is quite unacceptable".  See what they did there? 

As your regular eatery is now closed, are you looking for a new place to dine, Ball Kissers? May I recommend the local DIY store, industrial cleaning products are located in aisle 5. Plesse remember to tip your waiter. 

A really predictable, lowest common denominator insult, the kind of shit that cunt Withers comes out with except punctuated by someone who is slightly less of a retard than him.

I nominated the restaurant as a cunt, so it's unlikely to be my regular eatery, but don't let that stop you from churning out the most obvious joke on offer. 

But more distressing is your attempt to ridicule me by making a shit pun of my chosen screen name. Really base stuff. Firstly, Ball Suckers is the better choice, and it's already been done several times by other lower-caste members of a similar ilk to yourself. 

Secondly, making fun of my fictional name is hardly a cutting jibe.

You very much make up the numbers on here already don't you lad? 

Up your game with something vaguely offensive or at least original, or go train spotting from the best possible vantage point, the middle of the tracks. You stupid fucking cunt.

Bill, where do I begin in pulling apart your pointless reply?  There are far too many glaring errors, you smelly little urchin.  Your nom was shit (which appears to be par for the course of the majority of your idiotic postings) and your brilliant reply was topped off with 'stupid fucking cunt', bravo, prick.

Please don't bring that Frog-Leg fancying fairy Withers into this. That greasy little cheese-monger has enough problems to deal with.

Speak soon

You cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Human excrement found smeared up the walls. A man who only identified himself as 'The Judge' found in the toilet cubicle with a crispy chicken drumstick up his arse. Shocking scenes.

http://www.itv.com/news/london/2016-02-16/shocked-inspectors-find-raw-human-sewage-smeared-around-rancid-chicken-shop/

This sounds like the kfc on Leith Walk, a notorious bio hazard feared by all. 

Im not sure what cunts are thinking when they sink tens of thousands into a A3 business with no intention of worrying about the presence of scat on the premises. It's not my field, but it seems to me it isn't a difficult issue NOT to have human shite daubed hither and cunting thither. 

A few years ago in Gillingham,the Mecca of all things unemployed,single parent and shite,a women thought her McDonalds cheese burger tasted funny so she had it tested.

Turned the were traces of spunk from 4 different men.

Who the fuck enjoys bukkakeing a cheese burger the filthy cunts.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, Snatch said:

A few years ago in Gillingham,the Mecca of all things unemployed,single parent and shite,a women thought her McDonalds cheese burger tasted funny so she had it tested.

Sounds like the Royal Navy and their biscuit obsession....

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

it seems to me it isn't a difficult issue NOT to have human shite daubed hither and cunting thither. 

I beg to differ. The devestation I used to wreak during my toilet breaks at little chef were the primary reason for my dismissal.

(And because MikeD worked at the Burger King opposite and I used to bully him mercilessly.)

Ah those heady care free days working at Bognor Regis services.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

.........It's not my field, but it seems to me it isn't a difficult issue NOT to have human shite daubed hither and cunting thither. 

It's London, there's shit on the walls inside and out everywhere.... it's part of the fabric of the city.

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

She didn't know what jizz tasted like? In Gillingham? I'm fucking shocked!!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

I beg to differ. The devestation I used to wreak during my toilet breaks at little chef were the primary reason for my dismissal.

(And because MikeD worked at the Burger King opposite and I used to bully him mercilessly.)

Ah those heady care free days working at Bognor Regis services.

Oh, Bill, what a life you've led!

Ive always wondered, how do they make the mushrooms in a cooked breakfast so very repulsive? Heston could not replicate that shite in his lab.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

She didn't know what jizz tasted like? In Gillingham? I'm fucking shocked!!

Exactly. Shhh madam, lower your voice- everyone here will want some

4 hours ago, Snatch said:

Americans?

Those fat cunts will eat anything.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Oh, Bill, what a life you've led!

Ive always wondered, how do they make the mushrooms in a cooked breakfast so very repulsive? Heston could not replicate that shite in his lab.

Similarly to the Gillingham Big Mac, it's copious amounts of human spunk and chav sweat. That's why you'll often find PunkApe taking a long road trip past as many Little Chef establishments as possible, he can't get enough. 

19 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Human excrement found smeared up the walls. A man who only identified himself as 'The Judge' found in the toilet cubicle with a crispy chicken drumstick up his arse. Shocking scenes.

http://www.itv.com/news/london/2016-02-16/shocked-inspectors-find-raw-human-sewage-smeared-around-rancid-chicken-shop/

Sunday lunch at the Bill Stickers !

lol.

Guest Bill Stickers
54 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Sunday lunch at the Bill Stickers !

lol.

Considering how much time you spend knuckle deep in men on a Saturday night, any Sunday roast prepared by your dirty fingernails would be far more contaminated than the fare served in this chicken shop.