CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shit,noisy hotels

Neil

Liverpool hotel is 80's built but NO fucking double glazing,paper thin walls thus resulting in a cold noisy room and the couple of cunts in the next room shagging at 4 o fucking clock!,he must have had a fucking huge cock cos she fucking moaned like a good'un.food is shit as well,Norwich don't seem so bad after all

Guest Alfie Noakes
27 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Liverpool hotel is 80's built but NO fucking double glazing,paper thin walls thus resulting in a cold noisy room and the couple of cunts in the next room shagging at 4 o fucking clock!,he must have had a fucking huge cock cos she fucking moaned like a good'un.food is shit as well,Norwich don't seem so bad after all

I can just see it now, the noise from next door, the irrepressible urge, the hand goes down to you know where and away you go. Maybe he was slipping her one up the wrong un.

Guest nobgobbler

Personally I won't stay in a shit hotel. After watching those tv programmes about failing hotels where they show the matress under uv light, the thought of sleeping in strange beds makes my skin crawl. Dirty Cunts.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Personally I won't stay in a shit hotel. After watching those tv programmes about failing hotels where they show the matress under uv light, the thought of sleeping in strange beds makes my skin crawl. Dirty Cunts.

Then you have Frank, he sleeps in strange beds just for a pack of fags. Poof. 

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm in a nice hotel in Weybridge after a 60th anniversary bash. Kicked the sandals off and eased myself into a huge queen sized bed. Mmm luverly

Roll over, roll over...

Guest Wizardsleeve
13 hours ago, scotty said:

I didn't know that the collective noun for a group of homosexuals was a "pack", wizz. You learn something new every day. 

If I'm honest Scotty, I made it up. I had a few whiskeys on ice. I might be mistaken. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

hey up !   nice hotel ... queen sized bed ... mmm luverly .... gyppo's turning into eliza fucking doolittle 

Not if she used a hair pin and battery to short the electronic card reader then barricade herself in. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm surprised to see we haven't been regaled yet by Spunkchimp on the relative merits of the Ritz and the Savoy. He must be on a proper ban this time.

I've always been more of a "pay by the hour" sort of chap myself.

Power-napping, Baws?  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Sunday, January 31, 2016 at 0:35 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm in a nice hotel in Weybridge after a 60th anniversary bash. Kicked the sandals off and eased myself into a huge queen sized bed. Mmm luverly

You're older than i realised Gyps.