CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Safety calls after cat killed by pollen from lilies"

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest DingTheRioja

Ms Mackie said she was "devastated" when her pet died.

"Had there been a warning I would have never allowed them in the house," she said.

1. I know fuck all about flowers.
  2. I also know fuck all about cats.
  3. I do, however, know that cats and lillies should not be in the same house as they will die.
  4. The cats that is.

Now there's a fucking petition to the govt to get some warnings legally enforced on them..

How about some common fucking sense!

dead-cat.jpg

30 minutes ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

1. I know fuck all about flowers.
  2. I also know fuck all about cats.
  3. I do, however, know that cats and lillies should not be in the same house as they will die.
  4. The cats that is.

Now there's a fucking petition to the govt to get some warnings legally enforced on them..

How about some common fucking sense!

dead-cat.jpg

Is this Frank ?

If you're from grotty Manchester it's unlikely you pay any taxes except to the local drug-dealers.....

Where's your abode ?  Moss Side or Levenshulme ? Maybe Hulme. All ghastly.

Everywhere you go in Manchester it gets worse. Harpurhey, Crumpsall and Ashton all shitholes. Salford and all the city centre areas are full of queers, drug dealers and illegal migrants and fuckwits.

Thank God I live in Cheshire.

30 minutes ago, Punkape said:

If you're from grotty Manchester it's unlikely you pay any taxes except to the local drug-dealers.....

Where's your abode ?  Moss Side or Levenshulme ? Maybe Hulme. All ghastly.

Everywhere you go in Manchester it gets worse. Harpurhey, Crumpsall and Ashton all shitholes. Salford and all the city centre areas are full of queers, drug dealers and illegal migrants and fuckwits.

Thank God I live in Cheshire.

Fuck off Frank. Never touched illegal drugs in my life. Alcohol is my drug of choice. I am not living in any of your target list above, nor would I. Ashton is not in Manchester you numb homo cunt. I have been on PAYE since the age of 16, supporting you wankers in the leafy Shires. 

And my mum was from Cheshire

3 minutes ago, Manky said:

Fuck off Frank. Never touched illegal drugs in my life. Alcohol is my drug of choice. I am not living in any of your target list above, nor would I. Ashton is not in Manchester you numb homo cunt. I have been on PAYE since the age of 16, supporting you wankers in the leafy Shires. 

And my mum was from Cheshire

I'm part of the private sector and my use of capital and wealth keeps retards in the public sector with too much cheap drink.

It's time to at least double the price of alcohol to start saving lives.

You should look at the number of units of booze you drink and follow the BMA guidelines .

I'll bet you live in Collyhurst.

You drunken cunt.

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I'm part of the private sector and my use of capital and wealth keeps retards in the public sector with too much cheap drink.

It's time to at least double the price of alcohol to start saving lives.

You should look at the number of units of booze you drink and follow the BMA guidelines .

I'll bet you live in Collyhurst.

You drunken cunt.

Says the board's resident drink driver. Go fuck yourself with a rake you thick fucking twat.

11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I don't particularly like cyclists.

They have the worst manners of all road users. It's very tempting to perhaps " clip. " one with my Range Rover.

I don't like motorists at all, particularly ones in big fuck off 4x4s that clog the limited road space up.

You are nothing but a plastic frustrated tank driver with psychotic tendencies who feeds lillies to kittens because you are scared shitless of Julian Clary.

On 1/29/2016 at 10:18 PM, Punkape said:

I don't particularly like cyclists.

They have the worst manners of all road users. It's very tempting to perhaps " clip. " one with my Range Rover.

Show yourself you fucking ponce. Let's put this one to bed once and for all.. you fucking embarrassment of a man. 

Guest Dan German
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Show yourself you fucking ponce. Let's put this one to bed once and for all.. you fucking embarrassment of a man. 

I believe that 'showing himself' is the reason that he cannot be with us today, or for some time...pending appeal.

Should you not be forgiving his sins?

Just now, Dan German said:

I believe that 'showing himself' is the reason that he cannot be with us today, or for some time...pending appeal.

Should you not be forgiving his sins?

Dan, I've gone through all your shit since you joined last week. Consider yourself boxed.

Guest Dan German

Do not forsake me poor sinner that I am... go and do a bit of walking on water (Biscay would maybe suit you).

I'll have a cross and some nails awaiting your return.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Dan German said:

Do not forsake me poor sinner that I am... go and do a bit of walking on water (Biscay would maybe suit you).

I'll have a cross and some nails awaiting your return.

I'll bring the angry mob armed with daggers and pointy sticks!