CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Offspring

Neil

Guest nobgobbler
6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Didn't she want one of your jelly babies and to see some puppies then?

She might have done until he whipped out his trouser pocket linings, unzipped his fly and did his elephant impression.

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, scotty said:

I remember the first time I ever felt really old. I was chatting up a sexy girl at a party when I suddenly thought "fucking hell, she's 25 years younger than me, I'm old enough to be her father." 

I hated my 30th birthday. 

The first time I felt really old, a boy was fixing my car.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

She might have done until he whipped out his trouser pocket linings, unzipped his fly and did his elephant impression.

Works for me....

1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

for fucks sake don't mention concentration camps , it will all kick off again.

You heartless twat. My grandfather died at Auschwitz.

He fell out of a watchtower when he was pissed.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, neil298 said:

Ouch, you cunt!

The truth hurts but you've got to be cruel to be kind. You sound like an alright bloke so its probably lyall your missus fault, the old hag.

49 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

The truth hurts but you've got to be cruel to be kind. You sound like an alright bloke so its probably lyall your missus fault, the old hag.

What the fuck is going on around here? Is this irons reunited all of a sudden? Neil is not an alright bloke by any stretch of the imagination. He's a depraved shit eater with the morals of a frankenstein monster, built with parts from Rolf Harris, Fred West and Punkape; blood transfusion provided by Barrymore. He should travel to Mars on a fucking lylo. 

As for you Drew, I've seen less reprehensible pieces of shit hosting Supermarket Sweep. If I farted into an audio-to-text app on my phone, I reckon it would make more sense than some of the shit you come out with. You basically need to drown. I bet you can't tell the difference between the tissues you wank into and the ones you wipe your arse with.

16 hours ago, nocti said:

What the fuck is going on around here? Is this irons reunited all of a sudden? Neil is not an alright bloke by any stretch of the imagination. He's a depraved shit eater with the morals of a frankenstein monster, built with parts from Rolf Harris, Fred West and Punkape; blood transfusion provided by Barrymore. He should travel to Mars on a fucking lylo. 

As for you Drew, I've seen less reprehensible pieces of shit hosting Supermarket Sweep. If I farted into an audio-to-text app on my phone, I reckon it would make more sense than some of the shit you come out with. You basically need to drown. I bet you can't tell the difference between the tissues you wank into and the ones you wipe your arse with.

Get off the fence Nocti for fucks sake.