CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Croydon Cat Killer

Guest nobgobbler

Guest nobgobbler

Why are the police not looking for this cunt who is obviously a fucking psychopathic killer instead of leaving it to jo public? The scum bag obviously enjoys the act of murder and I can't help thinking he/she/it will progress to human victims. Cunt.

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Why are the police not looking for this cunt who is obviously a fucking psychopathic killer instead of leaving it to jo public? The scum bag obviously enjoys the act of murder and I can't help thinking he/she/it will progress to human victims. Cunt.

MMM....... I love Chinese food.

46 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

There's a proper Latin name for cunts who fuck dolphins in the blowhole, but it's too early in the evening to be Googling something like that.

Yeah, give it five minutes.

2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Nobgobbler try this cunt on for size, this shitstain is almost a local legend, he's even done the same property a couple of times and once had a kfc in their posh outhouse, i think mostly the old bill struggle to find their arses with both hands........

Man behind up to 400 burglaries in Wimbledon Village 'may be local'

Police searching for a burglar, believed to have stolen as much as £2 million worth of goods from homes around Wimbledon Village, think he may live near the area.

It could explain why the burglaries, as many as 400 over the past six years, all took place within two miles of each other.

The man known as the "Wimbledon Prowler" picks the locks of expensive homes with wealthy residents while they sleep. Tennis star Boris Becker has been targeted twice. The thief takes items that fit in his pockets, and often a little at a time so his victims don't realise they've been burgled.

The prowler has managed to evade capture despite being seen regularly on domestic CCTV cameras. He is believed to have broken into 156 homes since 2008, but makes return visits after stealing keys.

Asked how someone could get away with so much for so long, Detective Inspector Dan O'Sullivan told ITV London that with crimes spread over six years, many of them initially unreported, only recently have police been able to link them to one culprit.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Some snooping on the sly of the local chinese takeaway might solve the case Gobbie!

41 minutes ago, deebom said:

So he kills cats and burgles houses? I reckon he's a member of CC.

Ok that i can accept, i struggle to pick my nose/arse after a few peronis  let alone someone's fucking patio doors when their upstairs in bed, and kfc as well, jesus fucking christ of nazareth, this rat's cock needs catching and birching (boris beckers a sausage eating cunt) beside the point.... 

JS

3 hours ago, Spatchcock said:

Nobgobbler try this cunt on for size, this shitstain is almost a local legend, he's even done the same property a couple of times and once had a kfc in their posh outhouse, i think mostly the old bill struggle to find their arses with both hands........

Man behind up to 400 burglaries in Wimbledon Village 'may be local'

Police searching for a burglar, believed to have stolen as much as £2 million worth of goods from homes around Wimbledon Village, think he may live near the area.

It could explain why the burglaries, as many as 400 over the past six years, all took place within two miles of each other.

The man known as the "Wimbledon Prowler" picks the locks of expensive homes with wealthy residents while they sleep. Tennis star Boris Becker has been targeted twice. The thief takes items that fit in his pockets, and often a little at a time so his victims don't realise they've been burgled.

The prowler has managed to evade capture despite being seen regularly on domestic CCTV cameras. He is believed to have broken into 156 homes since 2008, but makes return visits after stealing keys.

Asked how someone could get away with so much for so long, Detective Inspector Dan O'Sullivan told ITV London that with crimes spread over six years, many of them initially unreported, only recently have police been able to link them to one culprit.

So he picks the locks. Then nicks the keys then presumably the victims get the locks changed, so he has to pick the locks again on his return. What's the fucking point in nicking the keys? Stupid cunt.

11 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

You want to live in a park . I think that could be arranged. What kind of bench do you prefer , wood , iron or concrete.

Your concern for my well-being and comfort is very touching. That makes you a faggot as far as I can tell. Now fuck off back to faecesbook with all the other nice people you cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Manky said:

Your concern for my well-being and comfort is very touching. That makes you a faggot as far as I can tell. Now fuck off back to faecesbook with all the other nice people you cunt.

Eh? I'm nice. 

Guest DingTheRioja
19 hours ago, deebom said:

So he kills cats and burgles houses? I reckon he's a member of CC.

Not me.. I wouldn't go near London..

15 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

JS

So he picks the locks. Then nicks the keys then presumably the victims get the locks changed, so he has to pick the locks again on his return. What's the fucking point in nicking the keys? Stupid cunt.

Copy the keys, take back the originals, if you haven't nicked too much like he seems to, they'll never notice.

And you'd be surprised at how many people don't change teh locks after a burglary...

1 hour ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

Not me.. I wouldn't go near London..

Copy the keys, take back the originals, if you haven't nicked too much like he seems to, they'll never notice.

And you'd be surprised at how many people don't change teh locks after a burglary...

Oh I know. My brother's always laughing how easy it is to...oh...er! Never mind

• Like 1

18 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

JS

He only takes small expensive items most of the time these rich cunts don't even realise they have been turned over until they want to wear the missing item he's a class A cuntburp

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, Spatchcock said:

He only takes small expensive items most of the time these rich cunts don't even realise they have been turned over until they want to wear the missing item he's a class A cuntburp

I think the victims are class A cunt burps if they let him come back...

The Croydon catboy is in trouble now - the Twitter Z-listers are on the case!

"Several celebrities have joined the hunt for the Croydon killer, with the likes of Dermot O'Leary and Caroline Flack retweeting Peta's reward to their followers on social media. The Vamps' lead guitarist, James McVey, has also offered free tour tickets to anyone who can help track the killer down."