CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Blind Mystic

Guest MikeD

She predicted 9/11....apparently.

She predicted the rise of ISIS....apparently.

Now she says that "something really bad" will happen in 2016.

Truly a gifted fucking woman, here was me thinking that everything this year would just be hunky-fucking-dory. 

Look at the fucking state of it, it looks like they've dug up Mother Theresa and inflated her with a bicycle pump.

Hanging's too good for these bastards.

thDTRPYW7I.jpg.b663798bce021274846ba6052

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, MikeD said:

Truly a gifted fucking woman, here was me thinking that everything this year would just be hunky-fucking-dory. 

Look at the fucking state of it, it looks like they've dug up Mother Theresa and inflated her with a bicycle pump.

Do you have her bank account details?

Guest luke swarm
7 minutes ago, MikeD said:

I see...I see it...its coming...its becoming clear and there is a message coming over..its.."in 2016 someone will call you a cunt"

A blind seer, I wonder how she makes a prophet? All these fake cunts should be shot in the face. Fucking con merchants. Only backwards people believe in their shite, remember that, it is not Decimus at fault 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I predicted everything......................after it had fucking happened. I will counteract her prediction and say that something really good will happen in 2016. You'll have to wait for specific details...............................................normally provided after the fucking event, and therefore NOT A FUCKING PREDICTION.

Gyps, you must know this haggered old witch, she looks like one of your types.

Don't be too hard on the blind Bulgarian bint, it can't be easy coming up with fresh predictions when you've been dead for twenty fucking years. Here are some of her other comedic gems:

• The ice caps will be melted by 2045
  • The US will launch an attack on Muslim-held Europe using a climate-based ‘instant freezing’ weapon
  • Between 2170 to 2256 a Mars colony will gain nuclear weapons, and demand independence from Earth
  • ProfB will post something intelligent in 2033

PS Only three of these predictions are genuine.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, MikeD said:

I predict a fry-up.

Guest deebom

I predict that in 2016, day will follow night. I know you naysayers don't believe me so I will make another more imminent prediction.

At exactly 10.30 on this morning the 3rd January 2016,I will probably be in the Lewisham branch of Tesco. Or maybe Aldi on The Old Kent Road, depends on what MrsBom says.

52 minutes ago, deebom said:

I predict that in 2016, day will follow night. I know you naysayers don't believe me so I will make another more imminent prediction.

At exactly 10.30 on this morning the 3rd January 2016,I will probably be in the Lewisham branch of Tesco. Or maybe Aldi on The Old Kent Road, depends on MrsBom says.

I predict a riot 

4 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I predict that in 2016 certain posters on here will be called out as fantasists.

Come on now Alfie, that's getting to Mystic Meg levels of bollocks. As if!

Guest DingTheRioja
12 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Don't be too hard on the blind Bulgarian bint, it can't be easy coming up with fresh predictions when you've been dead for twenty fucking years. Here are some of her other comedic gems:

• The ice caps will be melted by 2045
  • The US will launch an attack on Muslim-held Europe using a climate-based ‘instant freezing’ weapon
  • Between 2170 to 2256 a Mars colony will gain nuclear weapons, and demand independence from Earth
  • ProfB will post something intelligent in 2033

PS Only three of these predictions are genuine.

Se's be watching too many Hollywood films again... the Marvel ones are just shite...

• 7 years later...

"you will shortly be visited by a tall man wearing a dark cape and wielding a scythe", I only said to Mystic Meg the other day. That'll fucking learn her for all that bollox predicting the winner of the National Lottery, she never once predicted the winner would be a tall good looking man with a huge cock, which is why I never won a fucking thing.

Guest Sue R Pipe
1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

"you will shortly be visited by a tall man wearing a dark cape and wielding a scythe", I only said to Mystic Meg the other day. That'll fucking learn her for all that bollox predicting the winner of the National Lottery, she never once predicted the winner would be a tall good looking man with a huge cock, which is why I never won a fucking thing.

Fucking idiot.