CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Can't Anticipate

Ape™️

There seems to be a breed of cunt that just can't see events unfolding before them on roads and, particularly, motorways. They fail to see they are closing in on someone at a rate of knots, or the person on their inside indicating to change lanes, and end up either panic braking or themselves changing lanes at the last second, causing a hazard to other road users. These cunts should be made to drink a pint of Quincy's festive bleach and left to die.

Or those who can anticipate (there's a big fucking queue on the inside line. The outside lane is empty - prithee, could it be - a wild stab in the dark here -  the OUTSIDE LADE IS CONED OFF???!!!) but blithely saunter on their own sweet way, because they are elite persons, who know no rules, take no prisoners and will insert themselves into your lane, right in front of you, like a gay rape.

Guest nobgobbler

Pedestrians are a bunch of cunts too. Two 13 year old girls walked out in front of me earlier today to get to their three mates at the other side of the road. All shouting their stupid gobs off and giggling, probably dunk on wine gums. The traffic crawled along and I stopped at the lights. The same two daft cunts decided to step out once again into the road in the opposite direction nearly getting run over by oncoming traffic. The remaining three gave way but but soon ran out of patience so they walked BACKWARDS across the road while the lights were changing. Can't they just fuck off and stop annoying everybody. I anticipate they will all be roadkill before their next birthday. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You should have anticipated that every other person on the road drives like a cunt. And therefore I guess that makes you a cunt too.

It's really how much of a cunt is the ambient known level of cuntishness. Cunts often run into difficulty driving in certain places having misjudged this.

For instance , if you've driven in Sicily, as I had to a couple of years ago, it took a few fucking hair raising days before I noticed a couple of things and adjusted accordingly- first, there was no car on the road better than a 190 taxi standard merc, and what there was was dinged to fuck.

Secondly, where over here one operates on the assumption that other drivers approaching you at high closing speed give the slightest fuck- not so! If you allow any consideration whatever - you're fucked! 

Counter intuitively , when some cunt comes round a corner wide with lights up- put the foot down, flick up to full beam, confuse him by springing the boot and turning on the hazard lights, hold the horn down first and loudly. This demonstrates the kind of cunt you are to these macho Italian faggots and insulates you from any awful traffic accident. 

55 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It's really how much of a cunt is the ambient known level of cuntishness. Cunts often run into difficulty driving in certain places having misjudged this.

For instance , if you've driven in Sicily, as I had to a couple of years ago, it took a few fucking hair raising days before I noticed a couple of things and adjusted accordingly- first, there was no car on the road better than a 190 taxi standard merc, and what there was was dinged to fuck.

Secondly, where over here one operates on the assumption that other drivers approaching you at high closing speed give the slightest fuck- not so! If you allow any consideration whatever - you're fucked! 

Counter intuitively , when some cunt comes round a corner wide with lights up- put the foot down, flick up to full beam, confuse him by springing the boot and turning on the hazard lights, hold the horn down first and loudly. This demonstrates the kind of cunt you are to these macho Italian faggots and insulates you from any awful traffic accident. 

I didn't anticipate having to read another tedious anichdote from our resident adhd sufferer. Maybe I should have

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, MikeD said:

I never saw this nom coming.....

I did...

2 minutes ago, Gurt said:

I didn't anticipate having to read another tedious anichdote from our resident adhd sufferer. Maybe I should have

see above

55 minutes ago, Ape said:

Funny, I don't remember you ever mentioning this before.....

I might have forgotten to mention it. Brain damage through breathing car exhaust fumes perhaps.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Frank. said:

I still think of you every day, Pen. Here's to a wonderful Christmas and my very best wishes for the New Year.

F xx 

More shite from the drab Frank cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Gurt said:

Lesson learned Gurt. The Cunts want succinct. 

Guest Ahriman
6 minutes ago, Frank. said:

I still think of you every day, Pen. Here's to a wonderful Christmas and my very best wishes for the New Year.

F xx 

Fuck off baldie, the broad's mine.