CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tyson Fury

Neil

Guest entitled little cunt
11 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

That fucking Fury was huffing and puffing like a toy steam train on the beach in Devon.  Any fucker would look like a boxer against him.  Really now boxing is the apex of why most branches of sport are indigestible over played exaggerated degenerate cash generators for the depraved and corrupted.   It's sickening. 

(almost as sickening as watching Olly Alexander dancing and singing for cock in what can only be described as a gay cottage on what used to be a family fun show called Eurovision) 

The country will be a nation  of  lgbgt mgbgt +q + swarfega on the ring types if we like it or not .Harrods will have to halve their retail space to make room for the extra toilets that will be needed to placate the Brighton and Bristol  parents who believe their 3 year old has them / weird/spoilt cunt/ you're  really not an  insignificant twat   pronouns .

The end of 2 thousand years of  European civilisation is  here .An invasion of barbarians , history guilt  and now spunk gurgling queers who want a round of applause for gaping their arse.Talking of which,  Ape and OCR  have been quiet for 30 minutes .

On 23/02/2020 at 09:20, Earl of Punkape said:

Correct...have a like.

The BBC and simpering snowflakes will go into meltdown at this result and the prospect of SPOTY being eviscerated by a Catholic with strong family values..

lol.

Reported .Eviscerated 

On 23/02/2020 at 18:34, Neil said:

No but I do know the way to San Jose

Stop california dreaming ffs.

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

The country will be a nation  of  lgbgt mgbgt +q + swarfega on the ring types if we like it or not .Harrods will have to halve their retail space to make room for the extra toilets that will be needed to placate the Brighton and Bristol  parents who believe their 3 year old has them / weird/spoilt cunt/ you're  really not an  insignificant twat   pronouns .

The end of 2 thousand years of  European civilisation is  here .An invasion of barbarians , history guilt  and now spunk gurgling queers who want a round of applause for gaping their arse.Talking of which,  Ape and OCR  have been quiet for 30 minutes .

You sound just like Malcolm Muggeridge on one of his North American lecture tours.   Don't you just lurrrrvvv it!  Sport! 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The Earl is a leg-end on the Corner.  Please be more respectful. 

Indeed.

He'd give Frank a run for his money in the 'best on here' stakes.

On 19/05/2024 at 07:54, entitled little cunt said:

The other night some cunt tipped a load of rubble on the verge at the entrance to the quaint little village I live in 

What did you expect when you moved into your dream bungalow in fucking Jaywick? Morris dancers on the village green and the W.I. flogging home made jam and warm freshly baked scones?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Could you honestly invite your grandkids round for a cosy evening watching eurovision with granny? 

Granny is long dead. I killed her  by refusing to wear a paper face nappy and have the experimental mRNA gene therapy (sorry wondervax). 
Fortunately she didn’t suffer for long, in fact she went so quickly she didn’t even have time to make a new will. 
Every cloud eh?

52 minutes ago, King Billy said:

What did you expect when you moved into your dream bungalow in fucking Jaywick? Morris dancers on the village green and the W.I. flogging home made jam and warm freshly baked scones?

That's funny. There is a village fete , I actually do bake the scones. I  jizz into the mix and give it a good kneed.I  like to be fully integrated into  every member of the local community. There is a house with darkies in it .We dont speak to them.

35 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Granny is long dead. I killed her  by refusing to wear a paper face nappy and have the experimental mRNA gene therapy (sorry wondervax). 
Fortunately she didn’t suffer for long, in fact she went so quickly she didn’t even have time to make a new will. 
Every cloud eh?

Did you get the house ?

8 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

You sound just like Malcolm Muggeridge on one of his North American lecture tours.   Don't you just lurrrrvvv it!  Sport! 

I'd prefer Alistair Cooke letter from America or my own  interpretation  letter from an island over run with voodo illegals , FGM and Ukrainian war heroes .

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bunch of messed up cunts.

It's fucking awful what goes on.The general public hasn't a clue or just dont give a fuck.The witchcraft thing would be hilarious if the cunts didn't kill youngsters they believe are  possessed by demons  .It sounds like a joke but it actually happens,  in this fucking country .

36 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

It's fucking awful what goes on.The general public hasn't a clue or just dont give a fuck.The witchcraft thing would be hilarious if the cunts didn't kill youngsters they believe are  possessed by demons  .It sounds like a joke but it actually happens,  in this fucking country .

They track down and kill albinos because they think their body parts have magical powers. Good. I fucking hate black albinos, ever since I saw ‘The Omega Man’ when I was a kid. 

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They track down and kill albinos because they think their body parts have magical powers. Good. I fucking hate black albinos, ever since I saw ‘The Omega Man’ when I was a kid. 

You'll have noticed that advertisers, ever alert for the latest freak oneupmanship, have started employing variegated and weirdly freckled albino darkies to hawk their tawdry wares, along with a host of fat cunts and mongols. Those Dove cunts are especially culpable here - prepare to lose your last meal:

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Every cloud eh?

So like the Mone you financially benefited from the great cull?  I find that despicable but also strangely attractive in a non-sexual way (of course) 🙂 

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

You'll have noticed that advertisers, ever alert for the latest freak oneupmanship, have started employing variegated and weirdly freckled albino darkies to hawk their tawdry wares, along with a host of fat cunts and mongols. Those Dove cunts are especially culpable here - prepare to lose your last meal:

Fuck me , the fat thing at the end of that advert , she's the Size of a  fucking sofa and  giggles out ' I would use Dove any day " , The fat cunt would say anything to be thrown a few shillings to buy another slice of pizza .It's fucking exploitation of those fat cunts and against the viewing publics human rights to be shown such a thing at prime time , eating our tea.You just can't help but imagine the odour that must develop between the rolls of excess skin Dove or not .Disgusting.  

4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

So like the Mone you financially benefited from the great cull?  I find that despicable but also strangely attractive in a non-sexual way (of course) 🙂 

Most of the Conservative party gained financially  and the Rishi help out to help out scheme  helped out thousands of dusky fraudsters who fucked of back to Karachi with their booty.

6 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

It's fucking exploitation of those fat cunts and against the viewing publics human rights to be shown such a thing at prime time, eating our tea.

The adverts of yesteryear that featured only beautiful thin women were completely unrealistic, but I know which ones I prefer. Sadly the target demographic these days is composed almost entirely of vacuous hose beasts who lap up any old shit that makes them feel justified.

178729af4b8b24cbfb80eec938fa6d4f.jpg

12 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The adverts of yesteryear that featured only beautiful thin women were completely unrealistic, but I know which ones I prefer. Sadly the target demographic these days is composed almost entirely of vacuous hose beasts who lap up any old shit that makes them feel justified.

178729af4b8b24cbfb80eec938fa6d4f.jpg

Ways of Seeing. 

On 20/05/2024 at 22:30, ChildeHarold said:

Here we go... 

Here we go go go go go again