CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sombrero banned for discrimination(Norfolk again!)

Neil

So a freshers event organiser at the UEA had a word with one of the stallholders because they were deemed to have breached in the university's 'discriminatory and stereotyping' policy when wearing a sombrero.The stall was promoting.........wait for it..................Pedros mexican restaurant!!!,well,no shit Sherlock,whatever next?,a french restaurant displaying garlic whilst wearing a beret,fucking hell,call the police and have these people locked up in guantanamo bay for such racist behaviour.I fucking weep for the future of this country I really fucking do.PC lily livered cunts

Guest Alfie Noakes

What a fucking load of wank, not the post but the ridiculous notion that people get offended on someone else's behalf, if I lived nearby I would come and throw rotten fruit at the ridiculous twat who came up with this so called stereotyping policy, wouldn't standards improve if they spent more time on actual education than this?

It is a communist plot, well it is the UEA after all.

I am surprised that thay are aware of stereotypes in Norfolk. It is not as of anything.down there is different to normal places. Apart from the usual number of fingers. Oh, and the interbreeding. And killing prostitutes. And skiing.

Fuck banning Sombreros. Fucking students should be banned. Any cunt wearing a sombrero who is not comatose in sunny climes is a total cunt.

Edited by Manky
Dicktype

Guest Bill Stickers

Yeah, fuck all students. Fuck the lot of them - the engineers, medical students, vets, physicists, chemists, computer scientists, psychologists. Useless bunch of non-contributing cunts, who needs 'em?

No doubt your Facebook says you attended "the university of life".

Yeah, fuck all students. Fuck the lot of them - the engineers, medical students, vets, physicists, chemists, computer scientists, psychologists. Useless bunch of non-contributing cunts, who needs 'em?

No doubt your Facebook says you attended "the university of life".

That's what some of them will eventually turn in to, but while they're actually students they're self-centred, overly-earnest, scarf-wearing, bolshie fucking cuntbags. And don't get me started on mature students!

PS No doubt your Facebook says you have a degree in Media Studies.

PPS I don't have Facebook personally, because Facebook is for cunts.

Guest Bill Stickers

PS No doubt your Facebook says you have a degree in Media Studies.

I'm not stupid enough to do a waste of time degree like that.

I did ornamental fishery management and it was worth every penny. 

Were any of them women?  

Sorry, Boms, I couldn't stop myself.  

They were indeed. Though I've often regretted the fact that I'm not a botter as well. Men must be so fucking easy to pull. Think of all the action bi cunts get.

Guest Wizardsleeve

They were indeed. Though I've often regretted the fact that I'm not a botter as well. Men must be so fucking easy to pull. Think of all the action bi cunts get.

therein is the cause of rampant spread of disease, the cunts playing for both sides.  Make up your minds you cunts. 

Guest luke swarm

No thanks Deeb, I would rather not........if I were you I would have a serious word with yourself about having those regrets and instead get down on your worthless knees and thank the lord you are not craving cock.     

Edited by luke swarm

No thanks Deeb, I would rather not........if I were you I would have a serious word with yourself about having those regrets and instead get down on your worthless knees and thank the lord you are not craving cock.     

I do swarm, every day I pray, every day I thank the Lord for not making me an uphill gardener. I pray that he will crush the evil sausage suckers with hooves of iron and cast them to the fiery pit of hell where they will suffer unimaginable agonies for all eternity, screaming as they are flayed by Beelzebubs own hideous clawed hand.

I want to witness their torment as Nyarlathotep shows them wondrous things. I want to witness the Mighty Cthulhu take them to his watery abyss where he will inflict unspeakable horrors on their unclean souls. I pray that T'yog will call Shub Niggurath to come and take them.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn. Cunts.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

So a freshers event organiser at the UEA had a word with one of the stallholders because they were deemed to have breached in the university's 'discriminatory and stereotyping' policy when wearing a sombrero.The stall was promoting.........wait for it..................Pedros mexican restaurant!!!,well,no shit Sherlock,whatever next?,a french restaurant displaying garlic whilst wearing a beret,fucking hell,call the police and have these people locked up in guantanamo bay for such racist behaviour.I fucking weep for the future of this country I really fucking do.PC lily livered cunts

I bet the closest you've got to Pedro's is those bogs with the blue mood lighting for the chapel field shit stabbers