CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts with no ear lobes

Guest nobgobbler

Guest nobgobbler

I know they shouldn't, but cunts with no ear lobes really creep me out. Can't help thinking they could be some alien mutant cunt. I was going to add a picture of Sally Webster off Corrie, but apparently I "can only upload pictures of a maximum of 0 meg" !?! so there's another cunt. 

Guest Bill Stickers

I've honestly never heard of someone having no earlobes.

This might be a thing in whichever shit-hole hamlet or Thatcher-decimated market town your from, but where I live there's enough variety in the genetic stock to avoid mutations like this.

Guest nobgobbler

I've honestly never heard of someone having no earlobes.

This might be a thing in whichever shit-hole hamlet or Thatcher-decimated market town your from, but where I live there's enough variety in the genetic stock to avoid mutations like this.

They do tend to shit themselves a lot though.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I can't honestly say that I have not noticed this. Sounds like an idea for Dr Robert Winston to make a TV programme to provide the facts. Are lobeless people cunts?

Guest luke swarm

I know they shouldn't, but cunts with no ear lobes really creep me out. Can't help thinking they could be some alien mutant cunt. I was going to add a picture of Sally Webster off Corrie, but apparently I "can only upload pictures of a maximum of 0 meg" !?! so there's another cunt. 

Image result for sally webster

Well I certainly would !   Her lack of earlobes is no deterrent I am afraid Gobbler    

Guest Wizardsleeve

sorry to ask a genuine question but is BronyKeith, the same persona as Keith Lard.

I really couldn't tell you. I've read so many posts about this Keith chap dropping his name in reference to a reptilian alien seemed appropriate. As I look back, however, it would have to be the reptilian alien with three cocks and a butt plug the size of Popeye's arm to be fitting. 

Guest nobgobbler

I really couldn't tell you. I've read so many posts about this Keith chap dropping his name in reference to a reptilian alien seemed appropriate. As I look back, however, it would have to be the reptilian alien with three cocks and a butt plug the size of Popeye's arm to be fitting. 

Three cocks and only two hands what a shame!

Guest Bill Stickers

sorry to ask a genuine question but is BronyKeith, the same persona as Keith Lard.

Yes. He got banned, but then his old account was reinstated with a brand new name for some utterly unfathomable reason.