CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

captain kirk

Eddie

Guest Wizardsleeve

Shatter was, is and always shall be a weapons grade cunt. The bastard shows up at Star Trek conventions and tells the fans, who have wasted their benefit dole for the month to see him, that it was just a show on television and they should do something with their lives. His words are true enough, but they paid for the man who was Kirk, not some nerve grating, sanctimonious cuntbreed. 

Guest Bill Stickers

Shatter was, is and always shall be a weapons grade cunt. The bastard shows up at Star Trek conventions and tells the fans, who have wasted their benefit dole for the month to see him, that it was just a show on television and they should do something with their lives. His words are true enough, but they paid for the man who was Kirk, not some nerve grating, sanctimonious cuntbreed. 

I think this makes him a hero.

Guest Snatch

Broney will be disappointed.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I had a crush on DR Spock when I was 7 :ph34r:

It was the ears I think? Cap Kirk was me 2nd Fav, then Scotty, I wanted him to 'beam me up.'

Beaming would certainly fit the circumstances around your existence, the cunt should have beamed you back UP!  

Guest deebom

My dads mate used to watch Star Trek and note down things like one of the cast wearing a wristwatch, or a pair of shoes that were wrong ect. He would then write to Gene Roddenbury informing him of these things. This was in the 80s, long after they had stopped making the multicultural drivel.

Guest Bill Stickers

My dads mate used to watch Star Trek and note down things like one of the cast wearing a wristwatch, or a pair of shoes that were wrong ect. He would then write to Gene Roddenbury informing him of these things. This was in the 80s, long after they had stopped making the multicultural drivel.

This guy had a mate?

He's pretty much the pre-YouTube cunt commenter version of a YouTube cunt commenter. I'm kind of ashamed to admit this in a way, but I think that's fucking brilliant.

Guest Bill Stickers

He's pretty much the pre-YouTube cunt commenter version of a YouTube cunt commenter. I'm kind of ashamed to admit this in a way, but I think that's fucking brilliant.

I thought my dad was a cunt for spending his retirement getting as many letters into the Telegraph as possible, but this chap takes the proverbial hob fucking nob.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I think weasel boy Eddie was at the convention, he still hasn't done anything with his life though.

I've.read many times that Mr. Shathispants is a prima donna arrogant cuntbreed on set. I suppose I expect that from one trick ponies like him. But the cunts who pay to see the shite and buy the merchandising rubbish for their little uns, you give them what they want when they pay you to appear at an event. We're it not for the seat filling arses he'd be nothing. The insufferable cunt

Guest Alfie Noakes

Have any of you heared him murdering pop songs? He recites the lyrics in a seriously hammy way, check out his lucy in the sky with diamonds cover, pure shite/genius.

I would put a link to it but being the useless cunt I am I haven't yet sussed out how to do it yet.

Edited by Alfie Noakes
Fat finger syndrome

Guest Wizardsleeve

Have any of you heared him murdering pop songs. He recites thge lyrics in a seriously hammy way, check out his lucy in the sky with diamonds cover, pure shite/genius.

I would put a link to it but being the useless cunt I am I haven't yet sussed out how to do it yet.

indeed I have. Just another facet to this gem cuntitude. 

Have any of you heared him murdering pop songs? He recites the lyrics in a seriously hammy way, check out his lucy in the sky with diamonds cover, pure shite/genius.

It's seriously fucked up, true, but Leonard Nimoy doing "The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins" makes Jazz's JibJabs look like... oh, I don't know, some sort of comparison between Rolf Harris and Rembrandt may be apposite.

bilbo.jpg

Guest DrCunt

I've.read many times that Mr. Shathispants is a prima donna arrogant cuntbreed on set. I suppose I expect that from one trick ponies like him. But the cunts who pay to see the shite and buy the merchandising rubbish for their little uns, you give them what they want when they pay you to appear at an event. We're it not for the seat filling arses he'd be nothing. The insufferable cunt

One trick pony? You surely can't have forgotten T J Hooker?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I thought my dad was a cunt for spending his retirement getting as many letters into the Telegraph as possible, but this chap takes the proverbial hob fucking nob.

I remember his letter about the bastard son he had adopted turning out to be gay. Oh how I laughed, hang on a minute......

Guest nobgobbler

An old, has been, fat cunt who doesn't know when to chuck the towel in, at the very least. 

Possibly one or two on here who would, but only with adrian zmed.

He'd have to have a bag over his head.

Guest nobgobbler

I had a crush on DR Spock when I was 7 :ph34r:

It was the ears I think? Cap Kirk was me 2nd Fav, then Scotty, I wanted him to 'beam me up.'

You mean Mr Spock prof. Dr Spock is someone completely different.