CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ferguson Missouri , Land of Cunts

Guest Manila

Guest Manila

Last summer a white police man shot and killed a black guy attacking him .

Many black people  thought the black guy was innocent but an investigation proved he had attacked the cop .

Still plenty of protests and rioting .

Last nite on the anniversary there was a big protest . 2 groups fop dark people  started shooting at each other , probaly gang related

The police intervened as they should and shot a black man from one of the 2 groups of dark ones  who was now  shooting at them .The  shooter who now is somewhere close to detah

Now some negroids and white pc types are saying  the black guy didn't have a gun and is another victim of police brutality ?

Ferguson . Maybe use it to store toxic waste ?

From Reuters.

FERGUSON, Mo. Protesters regrouped in Ferguson, Missouri, on Monday evening after a state of emergency was declared, aimed at preventing a repeat of violence the night before on the anniversary of the police shooting of an unarmed black man.

Protesters, some carrying placards, assembled on a street near the site where Michael Brown, a black teenager, was shot dead by white officer Darren Wilson a year ago and ignited a national firestorm on race relations.

The emergency order was issued for the St. Louis suburb and surrounding areas amid tensions between residents and police after officers shot and critically wounded an 18-year-old man in an exchange of gunfire Sunday night that marred what had been a day of peaceful demonstrations.

Prosecutors charged the man, Tyrone Harris, who was in critical condition in a hospital, with four counts of assault on law enforcement, five counts of armed criminal action, and one count of shooting a firearm at a vehicle. His bond was set at $250,000.

St. Louis County Executive Steve Stenger said he made the state of emergency declaration because of "the potential for harm to persons and property".

In Ferguson, a few merchants said they were ready to protect their businesses with firearms, while store owners pleaded for calm.

Dellena Jones, an owner of a Ferguson hair salon vandalized on Sunday night, boarded up a smashed window and had a sign displayed in a window still intact that read: "We Must Stop Killing Each Other."

On a day of civil disobedience called by activists to protest the shooting of Brown and other unarmed black men across the United States by police, 57 people were arrested as they broke through barricades at a courthouse in St. Louis and blocked the entrance, the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of Missouri said.

Among those arrested was Princeton University professor and activist Cornel West, according to a protest organizer.

On Monday afternoon, dozens of protesters were arrested after blocking rush-hour traffic on Interstate 70 a few miles (km) from Ferguson, according to a Reuters witness.

Edited by Mrs Roops

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

And how exactly does this effect me? 

It doesn't. Oh i see, then i'm not really fucking bothered that a load of backward rednecks are blaming racism as a reason to instill a bit of order into what should be a civilised society.

And I don't know if this is relevant but I used to have a Ferguson television, a black and white one. Now you come to mention it, it did seem to play up a bit whenever I was watching Love Thy Neighbour. Which I thought was strange.

Guest Snatch

Manila, it says you edited your post. Any chance you can edit it a tad more to say, just a couple of paragraphs pointing out the important part of the story instead of pasting pages of shite.

This whole black shot by white thing has been going on for years. Nobody mentions how many others are shot, be it white, Mexican etc by white, Mexican etc police officers.

It won't change a fucking thing.

Guest Bill Stickers

Get rid of this utter cunt.

It's not that he's a tedious, predictable, run-of-the-mill racist cunt that really grinds my gears.

It's his posting of entire webpages as nominations which fucks me off, because he's a dribbling spastic.

............ Any chance you can edit it a tad more to say, just a couple of paragraphs pointing out the important part of the story instead of pasting pages of shite.........

Yes, this is ridiculous. In future say your piece and maybe post a link rather than copy and paste someone else's chapter and verse. I've pruned your OP accordingly. Also avoid using the word negroid. Finally, there seems to be a common thread to your posts which I find disturbing......

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

there seems to be a common thread to your posts which I find disturbing......

I've noticed that too. I think its the fact that they always seem to be posted by a total cunt.

Yes, this is ridiculous. In future say your piece and maybe post a link rather than copy and paste someone else's chapter and verse. I've pruned your OP accordingly. Also avoid using the word negroid. Finally, there seems to be a common thread to your posts which I find disturbing......

A common thread other than they are all written by a fucking moron?

Drew beat me to it on this sentiment.....

Edited by Ape
already said.

Guest Snatch

I take it that was aimed at Manila rather than me. 

Guest luke swarm

as Cuntybaws said yesterday,

" Hey cut the cunt some slack. We've been noticeably short of jew-baiting trolls of late and I'd almost forgotten how FUCKING STUPID they could be. (He's not that fond of negroes or negresses either, as I recall.)"

Can you takes this advice Mrs Roops....you see, its total fucktards like Manila who are leading the fight against fascism and bigotry....If it were not for thick cunts like this we might actually start to be convinced that they have a point and valid argument....its only thru the tireless work of individuals like our man Manila here that we can appreciate what retarded deluded sad one trick pricks they really are.

If you are not convinced may I refer you to the gentleman who fills the photo description just to the left . Mr Griffin did sterling job of fucking up and keeping the BNP from becoming credible. So please let the boy have his moment.          

Guest deebom

Who gives a fucking shit? It's America, made up from all the shit of Europe. I couldn't give a rats arse about anything that happens in America. Fuck America, the sooner it implodes and destroys itself the fucking better.

Guest Gong Farmer

A state if emergency in Ferguson now .Good idea , there have been to many concessions .A firm hand is needed now !

Why not put the whole fucking loony bin country under a state of emergency? I would,,,,, perpetually until it fucks off and leaves the rest of  us the fuck alone.

Guest luke swarm

A state if emergency in Ferguson now .Good idea , there have been to many concessions .A firm hand is needed now !

I agree there's not many instances when a 'firm hand' is not unwelcome.

Guest judgetwi

Read this article to the end and make your own minds up.

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/study-more-whites-killed-by-police-than-blacks

The usual unsubstantiated statistics, designed to confuse and obscure the issue, drawn from a well known dubious American source. The fact is an unarmed man was shot six times by an officer who fired no less than 12 rounds. Not only that, but he walks away from it. You don't have to approve of the rioting to understand the anger that would cause. If you were a black person born and bred in Missouri you might understand that. Of course, none of us are, so the least we can do is to try and understand the history of black people in America. That would involve reading a few books which is way beyond the Snitch and a ridiculous thing to suggest. Poor old Snitcher, so desperate to find somebody he can regard as inferior to himself he has to fuck around with the race thing which is way beyond his little brain. Still, if it makes him feel better about himself it's no big deal. Just don't expect me to go along with it you muggy cunts.

Guest Wizardsleeve

The usual unsubstantiated statistics, designed to confuse and obscure the issue, drawn from a well known dubious American source. The fact is an unarmed man was shot six times by an officer who fired no less than 12 rounds. Not only that, but he walks away from it. You don't have to approve of the rioting to understand the anger that would cause. If you were a black person born and bred in Missouri you might understand that. Of course, none of us are, so the least we can do is to try and understand the history of black people in America. That would involve reading a few books which is way beyond the Snitch and a ridiculous thing to suggest. Poor old Snitcher, so desperate to find somebody he can regard as inferior to himself he has to fuck around with the race thing which is way beyond his little brain. Still, if it makes him feel better about himself it's no big deal. Just don't expect me to go along with it you muggy cunts.

A copper fired his weapon 12 times and only hit 6?  The cunt is incompetent!  Aren't coppers supposed to be crack marksmen?  

Guest nobgobbler

A copper fired his weapon 12 times and only hit 6?  The cunt is incompetent!  Aren't coppers supposed to be crack marksmen?  

why not just arm the cops with bazookas, job done. Sheila Ferguson's "when will I see you again" is on loop in my brain now, shit.

Guest Snatch

I posted the link and I did add "Make your own minds up". I did not ask for your fucking finger pointing opinion.

There is always another side to every story. Stop judging others by your own low self esteem.

I don't approve of any unarmed person being shot by anyone regardless of skin colour.

You must be the number one fucking conspiracy theorist.

I don't think  American society as a whole will ever understand this. My dear old Dad believes that most racism in this country is of the "casual" variety and is born of laziness, bad manners and over valued ideas. . He believes that If people would stop and examine their pronouncements, they would soon realise how thick and offensive they sound. Still, there are a great deal more who would cling to the "rightness" of their stupidity until the bitter end. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

why not just arm the cops with bazookas, job done. Sheila Ferguson's "when will I see you again" is on loop in my brain now, shit.

I should think that getting them up to snuff on when and how to use lethal force would be top priority.  If these cunts are only on target half the time, the last option that should be considered is the issuance of bigger explosive weapons. 

Edited by Wizardsleeve
I was a forgetful cunt

Guest Snatch

The thing that seems to puzzle me is that when a white officer shoots a black person it's automatically racist.

Now,we know there is a certain amount of racism in Forces around the world but surely not everyone is racist be they black or white,American or not.

I don't think  American society as a whole will ever understand this. My dear old Dad believes that most racism in this country is of the "casual" variety and is born of laziness, bad manners and over valued ideas. . He believes that If people would stop and examine their pronouncements, they would soon realise how thick and offensive they sound. Still, there are a great deal more who would cling to the "rightness" of their stupidity until the bitter end. 

To be apposed to a community demographic changing beyond recognition and then be labeled racist is lazy. The racism tag is thrown about to easily, stock defence for some. Is it thick not to welcome economic migrants with open arms. I for one dont believe multiculturalism is working in great Britain as does Trevor Philips  that other well known thick racist...