CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who say "how long is a piece of string?".

Guest Lady Penelope

Sayings like this are reserved for fuckwit cunts with zero intelligence who lack any capability of admitting that they are completely clueless.

"How long until x is ready?"

"How long is a piece of string?"

Longer than your remaining lifespan if you keep spouting that kind of shite you cuntburp. Another one of these is something that my boss used to say, at my job as a lad when I was stacking shelves at Sainsburys. 

"It says here that this is out of date."

"It says Cadburys on the bus but they don't sell it."

Fuck off you stupid twat.

Sayings like this are reserved for fuckwit cunts with zero intelligence who lack any capability of admitting that they are completely clueless.

"How long until x is ready?"

"How long is a piece of string?"

Longer than your remaining lifespan if you keep spouting that kind of shite you cuntburp. Another one of these is something that my boss used to say, at my job as a lad when I was stacking shelves at Sainsburys. 

"It says here that this is out of date."

"It says Cadburys on the bus but they don't sell it."

Fuck off you stupid twat.

That makes no sense

That makes no sense

Don't I fucking know it! I used to hear him saying it to others all the time too. Basically if you start a sentence with "It says...", "This says..." or whatever, he'd come back with that no matter what the subject.

He had a slew of other sayings too which were just as fucking irrelevant to life in general, but I've gladly managed to forget them.

Don't I fucking know it! I used to hear him saying it to others all the time too. Basically if you start a sentence with "It says...", "This says..." or whatever, he'd come back with that no matter what the subject.

He had a slew of other sayings too which were just as fucking irrelevant to life in general, but I've gladly managed to forget them.

Sounds like the usual prick supermarkets seem to have as managers.

• Like 1