CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Flock Stars

Guest MikeD

I personally think the barrel was scraped, so hard that the bottom fell out, when a TV programme was made that a friend and I joked would one day happen years ago. Fucking "Gogglebox".

People sit down and watch TV so they can watch other people who are sat down watching TV. I'd be surprised if even the Yanks have stooped that low yet.

Anyone who watches that wants their eyes jackhammered in, followed by a swift bout of waterboarding whilst receiving a hot sulfuric acid enema during root canal surgery. Then I'll hand them over to Rev so he can have his wicked way with what remains of them.

Guest Even bigger cunt.

Celebrity this celebrity that,is mostly a bunch of so called celebrity cunts,I would like to see a new Celebrity game called celebrity dartboard.Where members of Joe public throw darts at the so called celebs inflicting as much pain as possible to these useless cunts.

Edited by Even bigger cunt.

Celebrity this celebrity that,is mostly a bunch of so called celebrity cunts,I would like to see a new Celebrity game called celebrity dartboard.Where members of Joe public throw darts at the so called celebs inflicting as much pain as possible to these useless cunts.

how's about something along the lines of "see that turd" ... is it the result of  vindaloo , cancer or dehydration ... and for your bonus prize name the celeb responsible.

Guest deebom

how's about something along the lines of "see that turd" ... is it the result of  vindaloo , cancer or dehydration ... and for your bonus prize name the celeb responsible.

Already been done, sort of. There was a prog with some dried up haggard old bint who was supposed to be a 'health guru.' She took great pleasure in examining celebrities poohs to determine how healthy/unhealthy the alcohol ridden, cocaine snorting twats were.

Already been done, sort of. There was a prog with some dried up haggard old bint who was supposed to be a 'health guru.' She took great pleasure in examining celebrities poohs to determine how healthy/unhealthy the alcohol ridden, cocaine snorting twats were.

yup, that jug eared cunt richard blackwood was on it having 'his shit checked' , ya get me init. Now he has fallen even lower and is on eastenders 

Celebrity Smear Test,fame hungry whores drag their bare arses over a glass top table and a gynaecologist determines how many different strands of DNA are present in the resultant snail trail,trouble is Amanda Holden wins every show

• Like 1

Celebrity Smear Test,fame hungry whores drag their bare arses over a glass top table and a gynaecologist determines how many different strands of DNA are present in the resultant snail trail,trouble is Amanda Holden wins every show

I've sent off this suggestion to the Head of Light Entertainment. I'll be keeping all the royalties for myself, of course, but if it gets any traction I'll make sure they send you Vanessa Feltz's sample as a souvenir. 

• Like 1

I've sent off this suggestion to the Head of Light Entertainment. I'll be keeping all the royalties for myself, of course, but if it gets any traction I'll make sure they send you Vanessa Feltz's sample as a souvenir. 

just brought up my breakfast