CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest Couldn't give a shit

James McClean is an ungrateful cunt who plies his trade with West Brom and has a history of behaving in an insulting manner toward  a number of British cultural symbols but strangely not the sterling notes that bear the face of Her Majesty the Queen. When he was at Sunderland he took to twitter to express his support for filthy murdering IRA terrorist scum and during his spell at Wigan refused to wear a poppy on his shirt during remembrance commemorations. Now if somebody decides not to wear a poppy for whatever personal reasons then that's fine but when they decide to turn it into a public insult toward  brave men who died for their country while putting down human cockroaches who were blowing kids and pensioners to bits in shopping centres before running back to the very same sewer this cunt slithered out of gets on my tits. In his latest stunt, he turned his back on the English flag during the playing of the national anthem before West Brom's friendly match in South Carolina. Obviously, his public show of contempt is an attempt to impress his fellow vermin in the slums of Creggan who are still pissed off at the Black and Tans for giving their grannies a good seeing to over the kitchen sink a hundred years ago but if Mr McClean hates the country that provides him with such a lucrative living that much perhaps he should fuck off and wallow in self pity in the Irish premier league.

James McClean.JPG

... but strangely not the sterling notes that bear the face of Her Majesty the Queen. 

^ Exactly fucking this, the mercenary, potato-faced, bog-trotting cunt.

When he refused to wear the poppy, his rationale included this statement: "'I am not a war monger, or anti-British, or a terrorist or any of the accusations levelled at me in the past. I am a peaceful guy, I believe everyone should live side by side, whatever their religious or political beliefs which I respect and ask for people to respect mine in return.. Guess that was a load of fucking bollocks, then?

• Like 2

No need for juvenile insults. National anthems and flags are no more than tribal symbols. Observance of such is akin to religious worship. I don't see you are a great admirer of the royal family in your previous posts, so why the fuck would you behave in a subservient manner to a verse that starts "god save the queen". Tribal and not the smartest eh Eddie?

having respect for your own country may not be popular in the student union, but I for one think our country is one of the greatest in the world and don't at all mind standing up when the national anthem is played. 

Guest DingTheRioja

You don't get it do? What do you mean by "your own Country". It's not MY country, I don't fucking own it. I just pay rent to reside here in the form of taxation to a company called UK plc. It has used cunts like me as cannon fodder to fight its tribal disputes for years, rather like the poor soldiers who have had their limbs blown apart fighting wars that nobody can give a clear reason for having in Afghanistan and Iraq. If it wasn't for the efforts of decent individuals who have campaigned for better care for these men and women they would have been tossed aside like an economic burden. Many still end up in homelessness and alcoholic crisis. So some wanker waves a flag and plays a verse and you come to heel. Imbecile.

..and buys and wears a poppy to help and remember them....

You don't get it do you? What do you mean by "your own Country". It's not MY country, I don't fucking own it. I just pay rent to reside here in the form of taxation to a company called UK plc. It has used cunts like me as cannon fodder to fight its tribal disputes for years, rather like the poor soldiers who have had their limbs blown apart fighting wars that nobody can give a clear reason for having in Afghanistan and Iraq. If it wasn't for the efforts of decent individuals who have campaigned for better care for these men and women they would have been tossed aside like an economic burden. Many still end up in homelessness and alcoholic crisis. So some wanker waves a flag and plays a verse and you come to heel. Imbecile.

do you think a ww2 solider would appreciate you not standing to the national anthem ?, or was ww2 a war no one had a clue what is was about. If it wasn't for those men you would not be able to carry out your silly boy protests. I do also buy and wear poppies , there is a lot wrong with how our servicemen are treated when released from the services, agreed. Your argument is a simplistic Beyond belief,Moronic cunt.

I have asked previously that you "shoot the message, not the messenger". Also your argument loses validity when you start name-calling and this says more about you rather than the person you are trying to insult.

responding to the 'imbecile' quote or is that ok in your book ?

Guest deebom

I must say I agree with propacunt. The soldiers of WWI and WWII and every other war were mugged off with the same old bollocks. 'Queen and country.' 'A threat to our way of life.'  ect fucking ect. The only soldiers I have any sympathy and respect for are the poor cunts who were conscripted. There is nothing heroic about being used as a pawn in the games of the rich. 

Guest MikeD

Maybe this is the start of a political career where he stands up to the establishment and fights injustice and attempts to make the world a better place.

Or in the future no club will touch him and he ends up on that celebrity jungle shite as 'ex-footballer James McLean' eating kangaroo spunk out of a dead wombat's arse.

Hmmm, I wonder.

Guest Bill Stickers

I don't stand for the national anthem or sing along. I fucking hate it.  That doesn't mean I'm not a proud Englishman in many respects, but I am acutely aware of the follies of strong nationalism.

It also doesn't mean that I disrespect the sacrifices made by the soldiers of WWI and WWII. I don't see how it logically follows that because I am an atheist republican, I must also piss on the graves of war heroes in my spare time. 

Singing about "God" doing or saving anything with sincerity is for fools. And people who think the monarchy is something worth respecting or paying homage to are fucking cretins of the highest calibre, on par with religious fuckwits, and should be strongly medicated.

In this day and age, why should we elevate another family as being better than everyone else by virtue of birth, and make them rulers of everyone else? It's clearly a load of nonsense that is arguably offensive to ordinary people.

And for those who say "oh well everyone knows they're not actually better, or our rulers" well then stop fucking state funding them. Sure, they work hard for some good causes and have busy calendars, and they are at least financially neutral to the nation, but does that mean they should be born into that privilege? Fuck no!

People who think GSTQ is a good song need to get their ears cleaned out with a fucking anti-riot water cannon. Dreary, awful tuneless fucking thing.

If this lad doesn't like the Monarchy, the Flag or GSTQ I don't see why that disqualifies him from earning and spending English tender, or living in this country. Once again, there is no logical reason to make that argument, it a leap made by reactionary idiots. If he should be kicked out the country, perhaps I should too, even though I am English?

Edited by bill_stickers

I'm with snatchers here. Who gives a flying cunt what this hoop-kissing bastard deems patriotic, or not? He's a bastard footballist and that means only one thing, to wit, he's a fucking screaming homosexual and therefore ripe for burning alive, after having the living fuck kicked into him. You know it makes sense. Stop being cunts.

Edited by Rev

Guest MikeD

I'm with snatchers here. Who gives a flying cunt what this hoop-kissing bastard deems patriotic, or not? He's a bastard footballist and that means only one thing, to wit, he's a fucking screaming homosexual and therefore ripe for burning alive, after having the living fuck kicked into him. You know it makes sense. Stop being cunts.

I'm amazed the cunt understands what he's standing up for anyway.

All these bastards are usually concerned with is getting to the nearest supercar showroom and what brainless, fake-tanned, plastic-titted cunt will let them hang out of her arse.

They made you go in goals at school, didn't they?

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope

Harsh but true.

• 3 years later...
Guest Ollyboro

Yes it's late October, and yes, this cro-magnon cunt's back in the papers explaining why he's too Irish to wear a poppy. Can't we just brand a poppy into his dumb fucking forehead and have done with it? After Brexit I can't see the human rights mob having a leg to stand on.