CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Remote controls

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Where do I start? Every home in the country must have had an argument that started as a result of one these little cunts. When you do get free rule of the remote the cunting thing seems to have a mind of its own or decides to   develop an intermittent delay - not good when trying to quickly lose the Babestation channel. To top it off you are likely to be infected with some bacteria as a result of the dried food, urine and excreta lurking under the buttons from the last filthy fucker. To summarise, remote controls are triple cunts.

Guest Bill Stickers

My mother has a habit of leaving the remote control on top of the television when faffing around/cleaning the living room.

My dad, myself and my brother have spent decades now trying to explain the definition of the word "remote" to her, and by extension why leaving it there on top of the telly every day is of absolutely no fucking use whatsoever.

you are likely to be infected with some bacteria as a result of the dried food, urine and excreta lurking under the buttons from the last filthy fucker.

You may be confusing your remote control with an anal vibrator, an easy mistake to make when changing the batteries in the dark.

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve

It's a particularly disturbing message sent when a group will sit in front of the box, watching utter shite, because they're all too fucking lazy to get up and locate the remote or change the channel the old fashioned way.  How did we ever make it to this point with such epic cuntery blockading progress at every turn?  

Bill, I can see, to a point, why your mum would do that.  If she is moving the furniture, a remote, being virtually indestructible to the food matter and toxic oils and chemicals of the hands of those handling, but will disintegrate on contact with even the plushest of rugs.  She puts it where it won't fall, and just forgets to put it back.  Or perhaps she is trying to send a message that some assistance with the cleaning would be appreciate, I can't say with any certainty.  Mums are sly that way!  

My mother has a habit of leaving the remote control on top of the television when faffing around/cleaning the living room.

My dad, myself and my brother have spent decades now trying to explain the definition of the word "remote" to her, and by extension why leaving it there on top of the telly every day is of absolutely no fucking use whatsoever.

I have to say that I'm guilty of this.......

Guest Snatch

Why is it some people when pressing a button feel the need to move their hand as if throwing the infra-red ray towards the TV?

Fucking annoying twats.

Sticks,get one of those new ultra thin TV's and see how she gets on balancing the remote then.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

still living at home with your mum then Bill.....or should that be Keith??

Guest Bill Stickers

still living at home with your mum then Bill.....or should that be Keith??

No I'm not living at home - the remote issue wound me up so fucking much I had to move out!

I bought my mum Sky+ and she seems to believe that if she freezes Coronation Street to go to get a cake from the kitchen she's holding it up for everyone else. She was getting in a tizzy cos she couldn't find the remote control and was worried that everyone would be getting annoyed. I had to tell her that she didn't control the whole country like some gyppo Bond villain.

Guest DingTheRioja

It's not that difficult, baws. The remote is the one that isn't stuck up your arse.

..depends if he keeps trying to put Strictly on.. then it's a toss-up as to which is hidden where....

Why is it some people when pressing a button feel the need to move their hand as if throwing the infra-red ray towards the TV?

Fucking annoying twats.

Sticks,get one of those new ultra thin TV's and see how she gets on balancing the remote then.

Sometimes I somersault over the sofa fire off a shot at the tv and then dive behind the chaise, like Lucy Lu from Charlies Angels.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Watching TV is for cunts, you braindead mongbacks.

you presumptuous twat I purposely didn't say tv remote control in the nom in the vain hope of avoiding comments like that from a fucktard like you. I am sure you might be able to find a nom about tv where your comment may be more acceptable now go away you micro-penis fudge poker

you presumptuous twat I purposely didn't say tv remote control in the nom in the vain hope of avoiding comments like that from a fucktard like you.

Oh, right, so you've been watching Babestation on the fucking microwave then? :P

• Like 1

I'd give that a like Scotty if I knew what the fuck it meant.

What does that mean?

If it wasn't for the fact that you must be online to post on here in the first place, I'd swear some of you cunts had never seen the internet before.

Ever hear of Google? :P

Guest DingTheRioja

Sometimes I somersault over the sofa fire off a shot at the tv and then dive behind the chaise, like Lucy Lu from Charlies Angels.

Bit difficult taking a piccie of myself when I executing a triple salco.

The images currently running through my mind.....

Guest deebom

you presumptuous twat I purposely didn't say tv remote control in the nom in the vain hope of avoiding comments like that from a fucktard like you. I am sure you might be able to find a nom about tv where your comment may be more acceptable now go away you micro-penis fudge poker

I am not a fudge poker.