CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Queen giving a Nazi salute

Guest MikeD

Guest MikeD

The Sun has found pictures of a young Liz being shown how to do the old Heil Hitler.

I'm amazed it took them so long, i thought all of the cunts did it on a regular basis.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I thought all Germans were taught to do this. I guess we now know where Harry got the SS uniform from now - Queenie's cast offs!

Guest cuntcrapper

Well done ma'am your roots will always be with Adolf and his latest relative Mutter Merkel - wir sind das Vorlagenrennen und schrauben Sie griechische Schweine ...

Guest Manila

No big deal , she was only a child who probably had no idea who hitler was.

The real concern should be about all the right wing British people from top to bottom who liked hitler.

No big deal , she was only a child who probably had no idea who hitler was.

The real concern should be about all the right wing British people from top to bottom who liked hitler.

That's the luvverley Queen Mum there, though, who was old enough to know better, even though the ravages of gin had not yet left her with a smile resembling the honky tonk piano keyboard in the Admiral Duncan. 

"Give me the child until it is seven", say the Jesuits...

• Like 2

The queen is a Nazi cunt. She made this clear with her royal pardon of Alan Turing after our country tortured him to suicide for being gay. That's the same as saying "We'll let this one perv off coz he was one of our greatest war heroes, but all the other deviant benders deserve everything they got." What about all the other poor cunts who got locked up and are still alive with records as sex offenders?

could not give a shiny shit 

The queen is a Nazi cunt. She made this clear with her royal pardon of Alan Turing after our country tortured him to suicide for being gay. That's the same as saying "We'll let this one perv off coz he was one of our greatest war heroes, but all the other deviant benders deserve everything they got." What about all the other poor cunts who got locked up and are still alive with records as sex offenders?

Good point . 

The queen is a Nazi cunt. She made this clear with her royal pardon of Alan Turing after our country tortured him to suicide for being gay
he made one good film and that was it, hardly worth a pardon in my book, ps it ain't the queen who decides who gets a pardon. 

Wasn't the problem with Turing that, although he had a team of Special Branch minders to keep him out of trouble when he was hanging around gents' toilets and such like, they became a bit  fed up with his predeliction for young stuff?

Edited by Terry Oblong

Guest Wizardsleeve

I thought it was that the dozy twat fucked a ho who stole his watch and he reported everything to the police. A bit like when Boy George went to the police when he had that break-in while he had a fuck load of drugs in his house.

F'kin hell, George Michael, Boy George, Gary Glitter, Jimmy Savile, Pete Townshend, wtf is going on in the entertainment industry.  

Guest DingTheRioja

just practicing Diana Ross 'stop in the name of love' for the buck house karaoke 

Fuck me.. I read that as "bukkake house karaoke"...

..need to get out more I think...

Guest Snatch

F'kin hell, George Michael, Boy George, Gary Glitter, Jimmy Savile, Pete Townshend, wtf is going on in the entertainment industry.  

It's just gong along nicely as it always has done.

Unfortunately.

Guest DingTheRioja

Now that's a hobby I could get into. I think you might've just invented the next big craze.

1. Come as you are - Nirvana....
  2. Ball and biscuit - White Stripes
  3. Glory Box - Portishead