CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Some cunt's birthday

Guest MikeD

Guest MikeD

Is it just a Scottish thing or do other nationalities feel the need to put up a banner in a public place to say that that some cunt that only they know is having a birthday?

I've even seen these fucking things having over motorway flyovers. 'Cunt is 30 today.' Well good for fucking them and you as you're obviously only the only people who give a fuck.

And the bastards who attach balloons to the fucking things as well need hanging.

Guest Bill Stickers

I think this has spread countrywide unfortunately.

I couldn't think of anything worse than seeing birthday wishes from my friends and family spraypainted onto an old bedsheet, hanging off two lamp-posts by the local ring road.

Actually, I can think of one thing less preferable - someone donating money to charity in my name, in lieu of a gift.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

You never see any of these bed sheets with the words using 'brown paint' or my version of brown paint. Organic paint, fresh from my arsehole. My mates are all cunts and deserve no better. What a waste of a sheet though!

Guest MikeD

You never see any of these bed sheets with the words using 'brown paint' or my version of brown paint. Organic paint, fresh from my arsehole. My mates are all cunts and deserve no better. What a waste of a sheet though!

My mates wouldn't bother, thank fuck.

Guest DingTheRioja

Is it just a Scottish thing or do other nationalities feel the need to put up a banner in a public place to say that that some cunt that only they know is having a birthday?

I've even seen these fucking things having over motorway flyovers. 'Cunt is 30 today.' Well good for fucking them and you as you're obviously only the only people who give a fuck.

And the bastards who attach balloons to the fucking things as well need hanging.

In Scotland, if any relatives hit 30 you have to celebrate and let everyone know..

Guest MikeD

Ive given up having a restaurant meal for my birthday after telling my friends repeatedly that I do not want the fucking lights in the place dimmed and have the fucking waiter bringing out a bastard cake to the rendition of "happy birthday" from all the other diners. Why do fuckers do that? For fucks sake

Altogether now, 'happy birthday to y..*SMACK*

I read this twice thinking I surely must be missing something. I then looked at your profile and read your other posts. With respect, you are absolutely rubbish. 

Has someone just hung out a sheet for you saying 'Happy 8th Birthday' ?

I read this twice thinking I surely must be missing something. I then looked at your profile and read your other posts. With respect, you are absolutely rubbish. 

Frank, despite your existential angst you still seem to want to rattle stones off people's windows. Punkape has been marched to the cooler for this earlier. Please don't allow yourself to be in the cell next to him.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I'll second you on that Gyps.

Jizz,Spunkape and Frank all in one cell.

Would that qualify for an American Wrestling pay-per-view cage match event?  Would the three of them be able to choreograph a satisfactory showing?  Which would emerge victorious?  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

i would pay you the same courtesy and read your other posts but frankly can't be bothered. Thanks for the feedback. I'll up my game.

For a couple of months the fucking halfwit posted as me when the board moved. The most hurtful thing was that none of you cunts actually noticed it wasn't me. You fucking bastards.

Yes we did. We thought you were posting as him as well. I was posting as lady P and properkhunt was catwoman.