CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Music snobs

Decimus

This nom was somewhat timely, as the hipster masses are in uproar about the incredibly "punk" band The Sex Pistols putting their name to Virgin Money. Despite the fact that, fundamentally, they were formed in an almost identical way to One Direction, just with the vote being to record execs instead of fuckwitted cuntbreeds watching it on telly.

sex-pistols-credit-card.png

Guest deebom

All genres of music has good and bad. I myself am huge fan of Hip Hop, but admit that it been shite over the last 20 years or so. Still plenty of good stuff but the record corps chose to promote the violent, misogynistic, money orientated bullshit rap music, instead of the tunes where people actually say something interesting along with a DJ cutting up banging beats.

I love all music though, from Tangerine Dream to Oasis to The Beach Boys. The only thing I cant get on with is fucking opera.

And Phill Collins really is a nasty little narcissistic cunt.

All genres of music has good and bad. I myself am huge fan of Hip Hop, but admit that it been shite over the last 20 years or so. Still plenty of good stuff but the record corps chose to promote the violent, misogynistic, money orientated bullshit rap music, instead of the tunes where people actually say something interesting along with a DJ cutting up banging beats.

I love all music though, from Tangerine Dream to Oasis to The Beach Boys. The only thing I cant get on with is fucking opera.

The sugar hill gang are cunts 

Most of Phil Collins' songs are about birds that have jilted him, aren't they? He's a great drummer though, and behind a drum kit is where he should have been made to stay when Mr Gabriel left Genesis.

​I liked him when he was in Squeeze.

​I may have previously mentioned the apocryphal story that on the day of the Admiral Duncan pub bombing a local radio station followed up their "Breaking News" bulletin by playing "Another Nail In My Heart". Fucking legends!

• Like 1

This nom was somewhat timely, as the hipster masses are in uproar about the incredibly "punk" band The Sex Pistols putting their name to Virgin Money. Despite the fact that, fundamentally, they were formed in an almost identical way to One Direction, just with the vote being to record execs instead of fuckwitted cuntbreeds watching it on telly.

sex-pistols-credit-card.png

​I'm going to apply for both of them! Just a shame they don't do The Great Rock 'n' Roll Swindle.

"Wanna hear My Way, arseholes?"

Guest MikeD

​Banging beats? Careful now, that's really on the ragged edge of being cuntish. Radio 1 beckons if you're not careful!

​I may have previously mentioned the apocryphal story that on the day of the Admiral Duncan pub bombing a local radio station followed up their "Breaking News" bulletin by playing "Another Nail In My Heart". Fucking legends!

​Or when the Tomahawk Missiles went barrelling into downtown Baghdad the night the first Gulf war kicked off, my local radio station played 'Rock The Casbah'.

Guest Bill Stickers

… and so there you have it. You know the sort.

A nominee, compiling what amounts to a half-bit attempt to slate-off a topic that is obviously way out of their depth, understanding or comprehension. You know the sort, a critic of their own pitiful life…  or if you like, a ‘Son of The Silent Age’

Innocently (?)  listening to Oasis, and yet never having truly listened at all, to jack shit...

Not that it truly bothers me in the slightest, but I did throw in the gauntlet if only to ask what a Pudding may consider to be less ear bleeding to its brains (musically) but surprisingly for once, NO COMMENT… Zilch nothing doing for what is almost five hours. Now, there’s a first, if ever there was one! Perhaps it’s sat there with its headless-phonics on, bopping to Albanian opera, whilst singing it backwards to boot. 

Why is it in different fonts and sizes? I would normally suspect you'd been stealing material off multiple other websites again, with a hastily applied copy and paste, but I don't think anyone else online would bother to write such a load of disturbed gibberish. 

Why is it in different fonts and sizes? I would normally suspect you'd been stealing material off multiple other websites again, with a hastily applied copy and paste, but I don't think anyone else online would bother to write such a load of disturbed gibberish. 

It reads like a clipping you'd see on the news, found written in shit or blood (perhaps a bit of both) underneath the author's swinging body.

A frightening piece of writing, indeed.

• Like 1

It reads like a clipping you'd see on the news, found written in shit or blood (perhaps a bit of both) underneath the author's swinging body.

A frightening piece of writing, indeed.

I fear that this was another attempt from him at solo, non plagiarised humour. Jazz, I pointed out last night that you really should make your shambolic ramblings more coherent. Your endeavours to criticise, raise a laugh, or get any kind of point across are quite frankly, fucking embarrassing. Don't bother replying to this until you can string a structured sentence together. I'm tired of having to sift through the total shite you post, desperately searching for a part of it that makes any sense.  

Guest DingTheRioja

​Now, this is more like it... Large fonts, colour enhancements ablaze, and montages left right and center. Call me a cunt, or even old fash, but I for one simply adore this new look. I feel like a Jib Jabber reborn on this very night, and I shall never not once ever forget it. 

​I can go one better...

WEsKjz4.gif

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Gong Farmer

I'm a self professed music snob. I listen to Erik Satie and the Thirteenth Floor Elevators and think that the likes of The Eagles and Queen are poo served up to masses to keep them shitbrained and thick. If I ever hear fucking poxy 'Hotel California' or  'We are the fucking Champions'  again I'm going to punch the cunt next to me, 

I'm no music snob as I like most music for different moods/times/places but one thing that fucks me off is modern jazz shite,its like having an over active blue bottle buzzing about in you inner ear,utter wank and anyone who tries to tell me i'm wrong must be fucking mutton jeff.i'd rather listen to pinky and perky on acid than this audible wank

Groovy baby.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by cuntspotter