CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guy Martin

Guest MikeD

Guest DingTheRioja
On 02/12/2015, 13:35:42, camberwell gypsy said:

When I did my tour of duty in A&E the sights I saw would have turned me to drink. Luckily I was already drinking so it didn't.

Most alkys and (functioning) druggies I know are all doctors and nurses.... fuck knows I couldnt do their job sober...

On 02/12/2015, 15:00:53, camberwell gypsy said:

My neighbour fell into a dishwasher. I got a knock on the door to find his wife in hysterics. I followed her in to the kitchen to find the soppy cunt on the floor with a carving knife stuck in his throat. I told him not to pull it out as this was the reason why he wasn't bleeding out. What does hw do? Fucking pulls it out so I'm now in the way of a fountain of blood. I yell at his screaming daughter to phone 999 and I tilt his head forward to plug the hole in his jugular.

luckily he survived. The silly cunt had been loading the dishwasher and had the cutlery upside down. He slips/ trips and bosh! Falls forward on the cutlery. The bastards never bought me a new dress to replace the one soppy twat ruined with his claret. Next time she knocks I'll pretend I'm not in

Next time, present them with an Invoice, to be paid in advance... non-refundable....

On 2 December 2015 at 15:00:53, camberwell gypsy said:

My neighbour fell into a dishwasher. I got a knock on the door to find his wife in hysterics. I followed her in to the kitchen to find the soppy cunt on the floor with a carving knife stuck in his throat. I told him not to pull it out as this was the reason why he wasn't bleeding out. What does hw do? Fucking pulls it out so I'm now in the way of a fountain of blood. I yell at his screaming daughter to phone 999 and I tilt his head forward to plug the hole in his jugular.

luckily he survived. The silly cunt had been loading the dishwasher and had the cutlery upside down. He slips/ trips and bosh! Falls forward on the cutlery. The bastards never bought me a new dress to replace the one soppy twat ruined with his claret. Next time she knocks I'll pretend I'm not in

That sort of thing happens to me all the fucking time.

• 3 months later...
Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Dear BBC, points of view or even Jim,

Can you please fix it for me and the rest of humankind for a wall of death to actually lead to death of the gormless fucking yorkshire participant. Thanks muchly, Drew.

Guest MikeD
3 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Can you please fix it for me and the rest of humankind for a wall of death to actually lead to death of the gormless fucking yorkshire participant. Thanks muchly, Drew.

His death will lead to a lot of publicity.

The poor, shy, retiring cunt, it's not what he would want.

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Lincolnshire.

Prick.

19 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Can  you please fix it for me and the rest of humankind for a wall of death to actually lead to death of the gormless fucking yorkshire participant. Thanks muchly, Drew.

I liked this as I automatically assumed you were referencing our very own gormless northern cunt. Thinking about it rationally though, severe autism usually leads to a lack of coordination, so I very much doubt that Ding could tackle a wall of death, even on his specially modified tricycle.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
18 hours ago, Decimus said:

I liked this as I automatically assumed you were referencing our very own gormless northern cunt. Thinking about it rationally though, severe autism usually leads to a lack of coordination, so I very much doubt that Ding could tackle a wall of death, even on his specially modified tricycle.

How original.  Have you thought of writing "youth TV dramas" for the BBC?

No Savillry allowed though...

• 4 years later...
Guest Cunt-End Of The World
10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The Fred West looking cunt has yet another tv show, i said another tv show out, autistic bellend.

Did you know his father was an eagle? Pointy faced cunt.