CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BRITAIN'S MIGRANT DILEMMA

Guest nobgobbler

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Lol. Anyway, forget this shit, and tell me what happened to Manky. 

When the Royal Russet Potato Fusiliers (1st battalion) was amalgamated with the Remploy Home Economics Squadron, he couldn't handle the shame.

Last I heard he was still floating face down in the Manchester Ship Canal, with a self inflicted spud-gun wound to his left temple. I didn't shed any tears for him yesterday, but I did have a portion of chips from Doggers Plaice in memoriam.

Lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Sid said:

Back to topic you need to look at this cunt Enver Solomon .. head of the Refugee Council .. another highly paid twat "working" in the "charity" sector. There is such a thing as a refugee but this is one cunt profitting from trying to extend the definition.

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Just listening to some cunt on the BBC news, that many of these boat riders are Doctors, Dentists and Nurses. So, according to this gobshite, our NHS shortage has been sorted.

And the sad thing is that most of the bleeding heart leftoid halfwits will totally believe it, overcome with joy that these poor doctors, nurses and dentists have had to risk their lives in dinghy’s to flee a life of persecution and torture at the hands of the Albanian government who are renowned for their hatred of highly trained medical professionals. I’ve heard that some of these brave souls have even had to retrain as drug dealers, pimps and paid hitmen just to support their families, who’ve bravely stayed back in Tirana to tend to the family cannabis farms.

God bless them all. They’re right up there with the Ukranians imo.

11 hours ago, Wolfie said:

There are many cheeses I like, quite a lot of them French, but nothing can equal an intense, strong, crumbly British mature cheddar. I bet the French are enraged with jealousy they never created it, cunts.

Clearly you have never had blue cheshire you old puff.

11 hours ago, Wolfie said:

There are many cheeses I like, quite a lot of them French, but nothing can equal an intense, strong, crumbly British mature cheddar. I bet the French are enraged with jealousy they never created it, cunts.

Our cheese is far superior to theirs. That ‘Stinking Bishop’ is excellent. You can open it, eat some then put it in a lead lined box inside fifty ziploc bags and when you open the fridge the following day the kitchen immediately stinks of stale farts. Superb.

15 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Clearly you have never had blue cheshire you old puff.

Most naturally born men, used to having a penis, seldom grow their own blue cheese, Pen. I’m aware that it is a relatively new one that you have, but you’re gonna have to up your game in the ‘under foreskin hygiene’ department.

25 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Most naturally born men, used to having a penis, seldom grow their own blue cheese, Pen. I’m aware that it is a relatively new one that you have, but you’re gonna have to up your game in the ‘under foreskin hygiene’ department.

You grew a bit fat stupid mouth though.

11 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Good fucking god man, imagine the yield of cheese that could be grown under pens tarpaulin sized foreskin? He-She could put Dairylea dunkers out of business in a week.