CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who 'fall in love' with everything

Guest MikeD

Guest MikeD

'Heard this song and fell in love with it.' 'Falling in love with this new car I've bought.'

Is it just me (probably) or can these cunts kindly go and fuck themselves, the overreacting half-wit bastards?

Guest Bill Stickers

Equally as annoying is "I'm obsessed with".

If you're obsessed with your new oven, perhaps you should go see your GP you fucking nutty cunt.

The salesman whom calls you buddy at the end of the call makes the voices in my head urge me to burn things again.  

​Cunts who say "whom", whether it's called for or not or - indeed - even just a typo. :P

I'm "on a mission" to eradicate that sort of thing.

"At the end of the day...."

A good friend of mine uses that plus all the other crap, which he incorporates into every sentence. As he is a very genuine and nice man, and a good friend, I simply put up with it. I do make sure though that we sit in the corner away from other people at the pub, to save them the pain. My main worry now is, as he is getting on, his hearing is not so sharp and we may have to look for a more secluded location.